Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adams anorexia

Go down 
+4
QuestionMark
Mr Bubbless
MilverSoxie
lognifiiskurk
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60164
Forum Reputation : 175

Adams anorexia Empty
PostSubject: Adams anorexia   Adams anorexia Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2020 8:17 pm

I'm relatively new to the Sandy Hook case and would like to know what extent was Adams anorexia? I know that he was severly underweight and starved at the time of his death but not much apart from that. Any answers to this would be much appreciated.

Smiggles94 and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down

Adams anorexia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams anorexia   Adams anorexia Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 4:43 am

Yes, just what the person before said, and he was registered in a forum, for vegan recipes, or in general for vegans/vegetarians, as long as I know. He was 112 pounds while the shooting, so 51kg and 6ft tall, so 112 pounds on 6ft, which is severely underweight.
edit: And as you said, you want to know to what extent he was underweight, he was so strongly underweight, that he easily could have brain damages a long time already, and he PROBABLY had already, at the time of the shooting.
Back to top Go down
MilverSoxie
Banned

Contribution Points : 35151
Forum Reputation : 123

Adams anorexia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams anorexia   Adams anorexia Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 6:07 am

Another interesting thing I don't see brought up often around this topic is in CFS 1200704559, book 7 there's an investigation report with his real life DDR friend in which he relays some odd details. Cookies is listed as a topic of conversation in a written statement, Adam apparently joked about being fat, and the friend was worried he didn't properly hydrate or maintain diet. Stating that when he did drink water that it had a "certain" amount of salt in it, and also said to police in an email "Adam's taste's were particular and he had once mentioned that at times he would just consume the salt directly." his anorexia list comes from ana blogs but I assume his list is incomplete because he picked out the numbers he liked.

Smiggles94, QuestionMark, Mr Bubbless, rj96 and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
MilverSoxie
Banned

Contribution Points : 35151
Forum Reputation : 123

Adams anorexia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams anorexia   Adams anorexia Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2021 12:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Something that comes up in my mind often, in Adam's bookmarks there are lots of unspoken little oddities such as this list of candy.

EddiL and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 38446
Forum Reputation : 731

Adams anorexia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams anorexia   Adams anorexia Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 7:51 am

[REDACTED]

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Thu May 06, 2021 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

Adams anorexia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams anorexia   Adams anorexia Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 1:02 am

SilverMoxie wrote:

Something that comes up in my mind often, in Adam's bookmarks there are lots of unspoken little oddities such as this list of candy.

I wonder if his love for candy was partially driven by his vegetarianism. Maybe his anorexia, too, could have been partly a manifestation of insecurity at the candy eating. It reminds me of a co-worker I knew who used to do drugs and told me that some days he'd eat only some candy a day, reasoning that while it was unhealthy "it's the only thing I'm eating today so fuck it" (paraphrased).

MilverSoxie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Adams anorexia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams anorexia   Adams anorexia Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 11:13 pm

Candy just looks nice and smells nice unlike those yucky hamburgers and pepperoni pizza.

Back to top Go down
anna444

anna444

Contribution Points : 16325
Forum Reputation : 25

Adams anorexia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams anorexia   Adams anorexia Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2022 9:39 pm

I’m curious as to if his anorexia stemmed from sensory issues or weight issues. Anyone know?

Kaybr and Incitatus dislike this post

Back to top Go down

Adams anorexia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams anorexia   Adams anorexia Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 6:05 pm

Adam wasnt anorexic. He was skinny, yes, but he was normal skinny. His bones didnt show or anything. Like for example, his ribs werent sticking out. He was at a normal weight. Skinny and anorexic are not interchangeable, they do not mean the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer

Wanderer

Contribution Points : 19385
Forum Reputation : 27

Adams anorexia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams anorexia   Adams anorexia Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2022 12:37 am

DylsTrenchCoat911 wrote:
Adam wasnt anorexic.
6 ft, 112 lbs.

Ex_nihilo, Amokauliflower, SonOfaGunz, vril and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
anna444

anna444

Contribution Points : 16325
Forum Reputation : 25

Adams anorexia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams anorexia   Adams anorexia Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2022 12:50 am

DylsTrenchCoat911 wrote:
Adam wasnt anorexic. He was skinny, yes, but he was normal skinny. His bones didnt show or anything. Like for example, his ribs werent sticking out. He was at a normal weight. Skinny and anorexic are not interchangeable, they do not mean the same thing.

he had stuff on his computer about anorexia. and, I wouldn’t say he was ‘normal skinny’, he got to around a bmi of 14 which isn’t normal. And at a bmi of 14, your ribs surely stick out.

Amokauliflower likes this post

Back to top Go down
bloodyanimosity

bloodyanimosity

Contribution Points : 9676
Forum Reputation : 0

Adams anorexia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams anorexia   Adams anorexia Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 7:36 am

It was to a pretty extreme extent. He had a BMI of 15.2, which is severely underweight. He was 6 foot and 112 pounds, but that weight was taken after he died and bled out, and blood accounts for around 7% of your body weight, so his actual weight was probably ~120. Don't listen to the people who say he had brain damage, he most likely didn't. It's more likely that anorexia would affect your heart, kidneys and liver before it would start affecting your brain.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Of_Pekka

Ghost_Of_Pekka

Contribution Points : 9142
Forum Reputation : 0

Adams anorexia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams anorexia   Adams anorexia Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 6:17 pm

DylsTrenchCoat911 wrote:
How do you know that Adam's bones "werent sticking out" when all photos of Adam are of him dressed in baggy shirts and hoodies? and.. like, do you have these pho-photos? you know... for research

Amokauliflower likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adams anorexia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams anorexia   Adams anorexia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adams anorexia
Page 1 of 1