Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NBK. Going with the flow of murder.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rik75

Contribution Points : 97318
Forum Reputation : 50

NBK. Going with the flow of murder. Empty
PostSubject: NBK. Going with the flow of murder.   NBK. Going with the flow of murder. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:35 am

Many school shooters have a simple plan ,get in there armed with a couple of firearms and kill as many people as possible in the shortest time possible and then they commit suicide. Many school shootings have only lasted 10 minutes ,leaving many dead including the perpetrator. A school shooter quickly enters the school and quickly goes from room to room and kills as many people as possible. The final bullet enters the perpetrators brain and death occurs instantly.

Now we all know that NBK was planned as a bombing and a shooting. We all know that the bombing failed.
I think NBK was kind of unique in the annals of school massacres.
When the cafe bombs refused to blow up Eric and Dylan had to completely change their 12 month plan.
NBK wasn't a simple " blow and shoot em up " quickly followed by " game over ." 

I don't think E/D had a " plan B " because they believed that their " plan A " WOULD SUCCEED.
When the bombs failed E/D's activities changed and they both began to " go with the flow of murder ."
They entered the school ( after Patti Nielson was shot at ) and just wandered around shooting and lobbing bombs.
The LIBRARY MASSACRE was never planned , it just happened.

If the library massacre was a conscience choice and that decision was made before E/D entered the school ,E/D would have entered the library via the NW entrance. E/D could have made the entry before Richard Long and Carole Weld had entered the conference room ( Long & Weld viewed E/D outside holding their guns )

E/D would have been able to enter the library before the occupants had been made aware of the danger going on outside.

E/D would have walked in and all the kids would have been sat at their tables.

E/D could have completely surprised the kids and ordered them all to sit still and keep calm.
E/D could have told everyone to sit on the floor in a row and executed all of them.

E/D entered the west entrance after attempting to kill Patti Nielson and Brian Anderson. E/D went for a walk along the corridors and dropped some bombs and fire some shots. Their leisurely walk may have had a purpose.
They may have walked the corridors ( before entering the library ) to pass time as they waited for the cafe bombs to blowup. E/D waited with such eager anticipation for the bombs to go BANG! ! !

E/D may has also wanted the school to be deserted and completely free of resistance. 
Why walk around the school and not enter classrooms and kill the entire class?
Doors were locked ,a shotgun blast would open a door ,but E/D never did that.

E/D spent enough time walking along corridors and shot Mr Sanders and Miss Munson.
They entered the library and unexpectedly found a heck of a lot of kids inside and under tables.
E/D knew that hundreds of kids would have left the school already and escaped the mayhem.
In the library E/D found dozens of kids , kids who can be victimized with ease.
E/D WERE SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF BECAUSE OF THE BOMBS FAILURE.

All that anger ,pent up rage ,bitterness ,weakness ,heartache , tears and many more tears.

HERE IN THE LIBRARY E/D CAN RELEASE ALL THAT CRAP AND KILL WIN FUN AND WONDER.
BLOWING AWAY BRAINS ,WATCHING THEM DIE ,WATCHING AND HEARING THEM PLEAD FOR THEIR LIVES.
CALLING THEM NAMES AND LAUGHING AT THEM. E/D ARE GODLIKE BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE ULTIMATE POWER OVER LIFE AND DEATH. POWER OVER THEIR OWN LIVES AND DEATH.

E/D had that power for only minutes. In those short minutes i think E/D felt that power FOR AN ETERNITY. 

GOD BLESS ALL THE VICTIMS AND may we never lose the powerful need TO KNOW WHY AND HOW TWO TEENAGERS WOULD COMMIT SUCH AN AWFUL ACT..

We may think we know the motives and the true reasons for NBK. I don't think we will ever really know for sure.
Eric and Dylan saw to that by killing themselves. We can only think about it and debate it for years and years.
Even the basement tapes won't probably draw us any nearer. I don't think we will ever understand NBK.

One must not stop trying to understand it though it may be buried in a web of lies , deceit and contradictions.
Who really knew Eric and Dylan ? Who understood them completely ? Who felt a real bond with E/D? 

A Mystery Rapped in Riddle Inside an Enigma.....CALLED NBK...

Last edited by rik75 on Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBK. Going with the flow of murder.   NBK. Going with the flow of murder. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:05 pm

rik75 wrote:

I don't think E/D had a " plan B " because they believed that their " plan A " WOULD SUCCEED.
When the bombs failed E/D's activities changed and they both began to " go with the flow of murder ."
They entered the school ( after Patti Nielson was shot at ) and just wandered around shooting and lobbing bombs.
The LIBRARY MASSACRE was never planned , it just happened.

I know it's in common to claim E&D didn't have plan B, but on the other hand Eric wrote in the journal: "Only nature can stop me. I know I could get shot by a cop after only killing a single person, but hey guess the fuck WHAT! I chose to kill that one person so get over it!". And also something that if they will be busted by cops before they start shooting then. So I think, Eric was conciouss of possible failure of his bombs and decided that even though he'll go on rampage, because he couldn't wait to start killing people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBK. Going with the flow of murder.   NBK. Going with the flow of murder. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:07 pm

Whatsoever, your text is brilliant!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NBK. Going with the flow of murder.   NBK. Going with the flow of murder. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NBK. Going with the flow of murder.
Page 1 of 1