Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is half of Eric's head missing in the suicide photo?

Go down 
+34
Xtina
Koltin
Ruteeo
cultofdreams
WhereHateRunsRed
merk
Verse
margaflor
Bill_Ockham
usernametaken9991
Primate Murder
remrem25
vroedbka_17
JayIsScared
lognifiiskurk
whazzza
GrayFox
marsgrey21
Draw_It_White
dreadpirateroberts2020
My_mondays
Atomkrieg
Tesla101
Ladyloki616
Subdomine
rocdk
Magnaphoria
true_crime
sarrod22
sympathyforEandD
spidEr
Bruce Wayne
Screamingophelia
sororityalpha
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
a_random_user

Contribution Points : 3475
Forum Reputation : 0

Is half of Eric's head missing in the suicide photo? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is half of Eric's head missing in the suicide photo?   Is half of Eric's head missing in the suicide photo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2021 1:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
There was brain matter found underneath the molotov cocktail and I believe some fell on the floor when he was put on the stretcher.

This is true with the coroner:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is NOT x-rays of Eric’s suicide, but it is a similar wound:

I also have 3 pretty grisly photos that I’m pretty confident would be banned on here. If you’d like to have them PM’ed to you just let me know.

EXTREMELY FUCKING LATE, but if you still have them I'd like to see them, thanks.

did you get them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xtina

Xtina

Contribution Points : 8016
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Is half of Eric's head missing in the suicide photo?   Is half of Eric's head missing in the suicide photo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 7:01 am

Are they pics that are rare?

Sarakeet

Sarakeet

Contribution Points : 7854
Forum Reputation : 20

PostSubject: Re: Is half of Eric's head missing in the suicide photo?   Is half of Eric's head missing in the suicide photo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 12:43 pm

Wasn't part of his brain matter on the ceiling? I can't remember where I read it, but it was someone who had gone in with their mother and saw the scene shortly afterwards. The person also said there was poo on the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xtina

Xtina

Contribution Points : 8016
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Is half of Eric's head missing in the suicide photo?   Is half of Eric's head missing in the suicide photo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 7:48 am

I saw a pic somewhere that there was blood/brain matter on the ceiling above Eric. Guess a shotgun does that

Juniper

Contribution Points : 5281
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Is half of Eric's head missing in the suicide photo?   Is half of Eric's head missing in the suicide photo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 9:39 pm

So, there is a hole on the right bottom part of the forehead all the way to the right side of the head that goes down to the level of the ears. That is a lot of damage, no wonder brain matter and blood hit the ceiling.

We know that the Harris' ordered cremation of Eric's body and had their lawyer pick up his ashes. I wonder if they ever see Eric's body though. It must have been horrible if they did. We know Dylan's Mom saw him and commented on the look of his face.

Can someone please tell me what Dylan's mom said about the look on his face? I read Sue's book about a year ago and I can't remember everything from it (it was a library book, so had to go back). Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
syxc

Contribution Points : 3425
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Is half of Eric's head missing in the suicide photo?   Is half of Eric's head missing in the suicide photo? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2021 6:18 pm

There was brain matter found underneath the molotov cocktail and I believe some fell on the floor when he was put on the stretcher.

This is true with the coroner:

This is NOT x-rays of Eric’s suicide, but it is a similar wound:

I also have 3 pretty grisly photos that I’m pretty confident would be banned on here. If you’d like to have them PM’ed to you just let me know.

could i get those 3 photos please?

astraphobi likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Is half of Eric's head missing in the suicide photo?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine Photos-
Jump to: