Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wayne Harris

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kblu

kblu

Contribution Points : 53459
Forum Reputation : 425

Wayne Harris Empty
PostSubject: Wayne Harris   Wayne Harris Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2019 9:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Randy Brown commented this under one of his videos. Is there any other info about Wayne Harris being verbally abusive?
Back to top Go down
joeycastille

joeycastille

Contribution Points : 42771
Forum Reputation : 15

Wayne Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wayne Harris   Wayne Harris Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 1:25 am

being a military dad i wouldn’t be surprised but who knows
Back to top Go down
remrem25

remrem25

Contribution Points : 45085
Forum Reputation : 0

Wayne Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wayne Harris   Wayne Harris Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 9:21 am

kblu wrote:

Randy Brown commented this under one of his videos. Is there any other info about Wayne Harris being verbally abusive?

What type of social media was this taken from? Is this a Facebook post or twitter?

Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 64462
Forum Reputation : 1210

Wayne Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wayne Harris   Wayne Harris Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 9:32 am

remrem25 wrote:
kblu wrote:

What type of social media was this taken from? Is this a Facebook post or twitter?

Looks like YouTube

remrem25

Contribution Points : 45085
Forum Reputation : 0

Wayne Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wayne Harris   Wayne Harris Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 9:35 am

HanShotFirst wrote:
remrem25 wrote:
kblu wrote:

Looks like YouTube

I only ask because I talk to Randy on almost a weekly basis and this something he's never mentioned to me. I question its authenticity. I will ask him and report back.

kblu

Contribution Points : 53459
Forum Reputation : 425

Wayne Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wayne Harris   Wayne Harris Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 7:23 pm

HanShotFirst wrote:
remrem25 wrote:
kblu wrote:

Looks like YouTube

Yes, it is YouTube. From this video: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
jada887

jada887

Contribution Points : 75653
Forum Reputation : 175

Wayne Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wayne Harris   Wayne Harris Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2019 7:44 pm

remrem25 wrote:

I only ask because I talk to Randy on almost a weekly basis and this something he's never mentioned to me. I question its authenticity. I will ask him and report back.

That comment comes from Randy Brown's video on the Columbine massacre, so I don't doubt its authenticity. However, this isn't the first time Mr. Brown made this accusation. On Amazon.com, Randy wrote that Eric's father was verbally abusive, and he discovered this fact after years of extensive research into Columbine (although Eric praised his father in the Basement Tapes). I have some thoughts about this: first, it's clear that Eric was the problem child in the family. Mr. Harris, perhaps, thought Eric needed more, not less discipline, and would give him a tongue lashing when he acted up, or fell behind in his familial duties. Second, Eric's father, it seems, took his son's outward appearance for granted (i.e., if things seem normal, then they are normal) and berated him when his mask started to slip. Perhaps Mr. Harris, like Eva in We Need to Talk about Kevin, had little connection with his mercurial son, and grew, albeit unconsciously, to dislike him, hence the verbal abuse. These are some modest thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wayne Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wayne Harris   Wayne Harris Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wayne Harris
Page 1 of 1