Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric and Dylan talking compilations

Go down 
+5
Lavitax
EyebrownSonSun
Babydoll
dreadpirateroberts2020
kblu
9 posters
AuthorMessage
kblu

kblu

Contribution Points : 55609
Forum Reputation : 425

Eric and Dylan talking compilations Empty
PostSubject: Eric and Dylan talking compilations   Eric and Dylan talking compilations Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2019 11:08 pm

I put together videos of Eric and Dylan talking. It includes all available footage/audio. I put the clips in chronological order to the best of my ability. There were a few voices that I wasn’t 100% sure if it was one of them or somebody else, so please feel free to let me know if you notice any errors.

If YouTube takes them down, I’ll upload them on google drive or something.
Back to top Go down
dreadpirateroberts2020

Contribution Points : 43705
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan talking compilations   Eric and Dylan talking compilations Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2020 6:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] would you mind sending me a Google Drive link? Thank you!

"When have I lied? When have I cheated or stolen from anyone here? When have I treated anyone unfairly? When have I lead you astray?

Why do you turn on me now when I have poured my heart and soul into this community and project?

...Do you think this site built itself? Do you think it runs itself?...Do you have any idea the risk the people operating this site are taking?

Do you have any clue what we've been through to get here today?

Whether you like it or not, I am the captain of this ship, if you don’t like the rules of the game, or you don’t trust your captain, you can get off the boat.”

-Dread Pirate Roberts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan talking compilations   Eric and Dylan talking compilations Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2020 9:25 am

me too. thank you!
Back to top Go down
Babydoll

Babydoll

Contribution Points : 42392
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan talking compilations   Eric and Dylan talking compilations Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2020 5:17 pm

Me too, please Smile
Back to top Go down
EyebrownSonSun

EyebrownSonSun

Contribution Points : 39851
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan talking compilations   Eric and Dylan talking compilations Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 8:41 am

i'd like to see them Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Lavitax

Contribution Points : 67298

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan talking compilations   Eric and Dylan talking compilations Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2020 9:35 am

Would like to see this as well.
Back to top Go down
REBELVODKA

REBELVODKA

Contribution Points : 49564
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan talking compilations   Eric and Dylan talking compilations Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 2:26 pm

Put it as "hidden" in yt

Contribution Points : 50480
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan talking compilations   Eric and Dylan talking compilations Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 2:45 pm

Will hidden even work? I put up a private video just to share with my family (a tour of my dorm room) and because my computer was playing music in the video it got pulled for copyright infringement. This was years ago, so I assume their detection methods have only gotten better.

There's got to be a better way. I've heard Bitchute get thrown around, but I'm not really up on what's what anymore.

Lavitax likes this post

Back to top Go down
lilly1192

Contribution Points : 40997

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan talking compilations   Eric and Dylan talking compilations Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 11:15 am

I would like to see it as well. Can you send me a link please?
Back to top Go down
Akknowslife

Akknowslife

Contribution Points : 47351
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan talking compilations   Eric and Dylan talking compilations Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2020 11:58 am

Damn, I remember I saved those two vids, but then stuff got deleted from computer due to virus.
I think I still have them in my flash drive, I'll have to check
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan talking compilations   Eric and Dylan talking compilations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric and Dylan talking compilations
Page 1 of 1