Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Mass Shooting related Photos

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Killisaki

Killisaki

Random Mass Shooting related Photos - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Mass Shooting related Photos   Random Mass Shooting related Photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2020 5:38 pm

Pretty random photo all things considered, but anyways where is a German newspaper article or part of it about David Sonboly and one of the Steam groups he was a part (The social club misfit gang).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sturmer, Amok Täter, forDiesel and paddock hemorrhoid like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killisaki

Killisaki

PostSubject: Re: Random Mass Shooting related Photos   Random Mass Shooting related Photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 1:15 pm

A photo that I dont see often of Edmar Aparecido de Freitas:

Burn and Amok Täter like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burn
Top Contributor
Burn

PostSubject: Re: Random Mass Shooting related Photos   Random Mass Shooting related Photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 8:21 pm

X-ray of Dmitry Boldenkov, the 18-year-old young man wounded by Ilya Ivanistov in the 2018 Barabinsk college shooting:

Sturmer and Amok Täter like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex213

Alex213

PostSubject: Re: Random Mass Shooting related Photos   Random Mass Shooting related Photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 10:16 pm

Aerial view of Brenda Spencer’s house, and the Cleveland elementary school. The trash truck used to block Spencer’s view it’s also on the picture.

Carnifex879 likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carnifex879
Top 10 Contributor
Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Random Mass Shooting related Photos   Random Mass Shooting related Photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2020 10:49 pm

Excerpts from an unreleased video recorded by Clovis Library shooter, Nathaniel Jouett:

Amok Täter and paddock hemorrhoid like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaymie

Jaymie

PostSubject: Re: Random Mass Shooting related Photos   Random Mass Shooting related Photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2020 6:36 am

Pictures during and after the school shooting on April 26, 2002 in Erfurt (Germany)

Carnifex879 and Amok Täter like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex213

Alex213

PostSubject: Re: Random Mass Shooting related Photos   Random Mass Shooting related Photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2020 6:49 am

So, I found this picture from Dion Terres’ graduation (John Hersey High School, Illinois; class of 1986). The guy in the middle kinda looks like him, but I can’t confirm it.

Dion Terres (McDonald's shooting 1993, Kenosha):
Spoiler:

Carnifex879, Sturmer, Amok Täter and Killisaki like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
pluviam

pluviam

PostSubject: Re: Random Mass Shooting related Photos   Random Mass Shooting related Photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2020 3:04 am

The modified M1 carbine used by Frank Vitkovic during the 1987 Queen Street massacre inside a fridge.

Amok Täter likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

PostSubject: Re: Random Mass Shooting related Photos   Random Mass Shooting related Photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2020 4:16 am

Barry Dale Loukaitis's algebra teacher lays dead on the floor of her Frontier Middle School classroom after Barry walked in and opened fire on his class in 1996. The quote on the wall Hard work done well feels good is engraved on her tombstone.
Spoiler:

pluviam likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Carnifex879
Top 10 Contributor
Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Random Mass Shooting related Photos   Random Mass Shooting related Photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2020 11:04 am

Alek Minassian in a school project advertisement for a made up product called "Glassphone":

DF978

DF978

PostSubject: Re: Random Mass Shooting related Photos   Random Mass Shooting related Photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2020 10:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

A mugshot of Kevin Janson Neal, taken by the Tehama Country Sheriffs Office.

Neal killed 5 and wounded 18 before committing suicide. Neal was armed with a .40 Smith & Wesson pistol, a .45 Glock pistol and two AR15-type semi-automatic rifles. The pistols were borrowed from an acquaintance and at least one of the AR15-type rifles was a home-manufactured "ghost gun".
I know by that mugshot alone that he was fucking crazy.

I don’t know why he didn’t try to get help or move away from home. He hated the town so much he went on a rampage, he could’ve just moved... or gotten help. -_-

Killisaki

Killisaki

PostSubject: Re: Random Mass Shooting related Photos   Random Mass Shooting related Photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2020 12:35 pm

Not a mass shooting, but more of a case I find interesting. Here is the VK profile pic of Andrey Emelyannikov, who stabbed his teacher to death and posting the photos of his dead teacher, before commiting suicide.

Sturmer and CanIHelpYou like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

PostSubject: Re: Random Mass Shooting related Photos   Random Mass Shooting related Photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2020 12:07 pm

Not a mass shooting, but more of a case I find interesting. Here is the VK profile pic of Andrey Emelyannikov, who stabbed his teacher to death and posting the photos of his dead teacher, before commiting suicide.

You have no idea how much it bugs me that there is almost no information on Emelyannikov except for the pictures he took. I'm dying to find out the motive and background story of wtf happened there. I don't buy the blue whale bs.

Carnifex879 and Killisaki like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killisaki

Killisaki

PostSubject: Re: Random Mass Shooting related Photos   Random Mass Shooting related Photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2020 1:30 pm

You have no idea how much it bugs me that there is almost no information on Emelyannikov except for the pictures he took. I'm dying to find out the motive and background story of wtf happened there. I don't buy the blue whale bs.
jpg[/img][/url][/quote]
Same. I usually dont believe about the blue whale bs. I think it was more of an attention grabbing move by him, I mean the guy publish photos of his dead teacher, so it wouldnt be far fetched I guess.

Carnifex879 likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sturmer

Sturmer

PostSubject: Re: Random Mass Shooting related Photos   Random Mass Shooting related Photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2020 6:03 pm

Pretty random photo all things considered, but anyways where is a German newspaper article or part of it about David Sonboly and one of the Steam groups he was a part (The social club misfit gang).
The weapons of his friend from Gerlingen:

Amok Täter, Killisaki and paddock hemorrhoid like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killisaki

Killisaki

PostSubject: Re: Random Mass Shooting related Photos   Random Mass Shooting related Photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2020 6:28 pm

The weapons of his friend from Gerlingen:
His Google plus profile:

Carnifex879, Sturmer and Amok Täter like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killisaki

Killisaki

PostSubject: Re: Random Mass Shooting related Photos   Random Mass Shooting related Photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2020 12:33 pm

Some photos of Daniil Monakhov with his classmates:

Carnifex879, Sturmer, Amok Täter and paddock hemorrhoid like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Random Mass Shooting related Photos
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-