Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trying to track down Eric's lost web page

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jada887

jada887

Contribution Points : 75928
Forum Reputation : 175

Trying to track down Eric's lost web page Empty
PostSubject: Trying to track down Eric's lost web page   Trying to track down Eric's lost web page Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2020 11:17 pm

Hello, everyone,

I am trying to track down one of Eric's web pages from the Columbine 11k, but I don't know where to start. First of all, Eric appears to have written detailed instructions on how to make CO2, pipe bombs and crickets. On this page, he also appears to told his web audience that as a child, he remembers almost dropping a lighted match on the floor, and he stated that he swore to never do that again. If memory serves, this is also the page that describes how Eric and Dylan tested the bombs in a vacant lot (Clement Park?). I can't find this web page in the Columbine file. Anyone know what page it could be on?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96574
Forum Reputation : 1190

Trying to track down Eric's lost web page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to track down Eric's lost web page   Trying to track down Eric's lost web page Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2020 8:40 am

I don't but not all the pages were scanned or copied and a lot was lost. I am not sure if this was a page that was saved or not

Trying to track down Eric's lost web page
Page 1 of 1