Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Was There A Reason Nikolas Chose Valentine's Day?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carnifex879
Top 10 Contributor
Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 35144
Forum Reputation : 187

Was There A Reason Nikolas Chose Valentine's Day? Empty
PostSubject: Was There A Reason Nikolas Chose Valentine's Day?   Was There A Reason Nikolas Chose Valentine's Day? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2020 5:54 pm

I can imagine multiple reasons why he chose Valentine's Day for his school shooting. He recently broke up with his girlfriend and didn't feel loved by anyone in the world. I wonder though, was there ever a specific reason or motive that he mentioned for the date? It's been almost 2 years since Parkland and I've been thinking about this recently.

Kinkeloukaitis likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
emanresu
Top Contributor

Contribution Points : 48458
Forum Reputation : 275

PostSubject: Re: Was There A Reason Nikolas Chose Valentine's Day?   Was There A Reason Nikolas Chose Valentine's Day? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 4:22 am

On the morning of the shooting, he already planned to not go to school since it was valentine's day and he told the people he was living with that "he doesn't go to school on valentine's day". That afternoon, he tries to call his ex-girlfriend who hung up after 9 seconds and told him to leave her alone. This is what probably set him off from there because, an hour or two later, he calls an uber who takes him to stoneman douglas and he then carried out his attack. So i don't think feb 14th was a date he always had in mind, it's just that the specific chain of events that happened that day led him to bring to life what he always wanted to do. (Also, the night before, he claimed he heard an evil voice in his head telling him to burn, destroy, kill).

- a text from Nancy Lanza, 4 days before her son committed the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
M A T R I X

M A T R I X

Contribution Points : 895
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Was There A Reason Nikolas Chose Valentine's Day?   Was There A Reason Nikolas Chose Valentine's Day? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 10:15 am

He just chose that date because he was jealous and probably mad of breaking up his GF in his past, being depress, and how everyone is loving each other. Plus, his "demon" thingy are full of bullshits

Kinkeloukaitis and Scowail like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scowail

Scowail

Contribution Points : 3198
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Was There A Reason Nikolas Chose Valentine's Day?   Was There A Reason Nikolas Chose Valentine's Day? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 4:18 pm

I'm actually surprised that there aren't more mass shootings on Valentine's Days.

QuestionMark and Kinkeloukaitis like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk

lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 17449
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Was There A Reason Nikolas Chose Valentine's Day?   Was There A Reason Nikolas Chose Valentine's Day? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 6:42 pm

So am I. You would think that many incel-types or angry teenagers would carry out attacks on Valentines Day but I guess not. In relation to Cruz, I agree that perhaps it was due to his feelings about his ex or just his general resentment at the world and coincidentally Valentines Day was the day that he decided to carry out his attack.

QuestionMark and Kinkeloukaitis like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Was There A Reason Nikolas Chose Valentine's Day?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Shooting-
Jump to: