Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?

Go down 
+11
303
rae21
W.A.R.
joebox97
Lizpuff
Jenn
Tommy QTR
Giga143
Screamingophelia
QuestionMark
bradt93
15 posters
AuthorMessage
bradt93




Posts : 691
Contribution Points : 72246
Forum Reputation : 255
Join date : 2016-12-21
Location : United States

Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Empty
PostSubject: Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?   Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 8:02 pm

Why do you think Elliott couldn't get a g/f? He was not horribly ugly by any means. I know he had aspergers and thought every girl hated him when they didn't even know him. I mean did he even approach a girl to have a conversation? I don't think so. Why do you think he thought all women were against him for no reason? Maybe he thought women would automatically be attracted to him since he was the son of a hollywood director and drove a BMW? He would always complain he saw boys and girls holding hands in stores and restaurants and that he never experienced any of that. Could he of been a repellant for a lot of women?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4076
Contribution Points : 100162
Forum Reputation : 3050
Join date : 2017-09-04

Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?   Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 8:31 pm

I think it was that he was simply too shy and anxious to approach a girl and expected them to make the first move. Hence why he thought that getting rich or wearing expensive clothing would make them attracted to him.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?   Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 8:36 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
I think it was that he was simply too shy and anxious to approach a girl and expected them to make the first move. Hence why he thought that getting rich or wearing expensive clothing would make them attracted to him.

That. And his personality, at least in his manifesto videos. He may not have always been like that.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?   Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 9:51 pm

In addition to reasons mentioned above, he was also an insufferable asshole, at least if he acted the way he did in his manifesto and videos. He seemed extremely narcissistic as well as whiny, petty, and spoiled (racist and sexist too), all of these things are definite turnoffs for most women. Additionally he also had no confidence at all it seems. Given that his manifesto was written by him about him he was probably even more of an asshole irl than what he described in his manifesto.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6250
Contribution Points : 176523
Forum Reputation : 1138
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 40

Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?   Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 10:27 pm

those reasons are valid and true.

I still maintain if I had to choose between Elliott and an emaciated, crying, drunk, ranting about jocks and blabbering about the halcyon Dylan, I’d pick Dylan.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."


Last edited by Screamingophelia on Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bradt93




Posts : 691
Contribution Points : 72246
Forum Reputation : 255
Join date : 2016-12-21
Location : United States

Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?   Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 11:23 pm

Wait a minute, I know Elliott had an upper class family, but don't most students who go to USC of Santa Barbara have wealthy parents? I mean isn't that school upper class anyways? It looked like it in Eliiot Rodgers videos. So, we can't really accuse Elliot Rodger of being a spoiled brat when probably most of the students there were.

_________________
bt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?   Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 11:25 pm

bradt93 wrote:
Wait a minute, I know Elliott had an upper class family, but don't most students who go to USC of Santa Barbara have wealthy parents? I mean isn't that school upper class anyways? It looked like it in Eliiot Rodgers videos. So, we can't really accuse Elliot Rodger of being a spoiled brat when probably most of the students there were.

Just because other people were possibly spoiled doesn't make Elliot any less spoiled imo, just based on the way he acted among other things.
Back to top Go down
Giga143

Giga143


Posts : 60
Contribution Points : 45073
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-09-22

Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?   Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 11:35 pm

He also had high standards, he wanted the beautiful blonde girl not just any girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bradt93




Posts : 691
Contribution Points : 72246
Forum Reputation : 255
Join date : 2016-12-21
Location : United States

Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?   Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 11:57 am

Giga143 wrote:
He also had high standards, he wanted the beautiful blonde girl not just any girl.
Did he even approach any beautiful blonde girls? I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR




Posts : 2444
Contribution Points : 76242
Forum Reputation : 550
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 20
Location : UK

Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?   Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 12:57 pm

bradt93 wrote:
Giga143 wrote:
He also had high standards, he wanted the beautiful blonde girl not just any girl.
Did he even approach any beautiful blonde girls? I don't think so.
In this manifesto he did say that he Hi to a girl once, although she ignored so he locked himself in a public bathroom and cried for over an hour.


I think the reason he couldn't get a girlfriend was because of a various of reasons, he was too shy and anxious, was autistic, extremely entitled and narcissistic, and lacked the social skills. He also thought it was the women who approached the men and not the other way round.

_________________
"Life's short but I wanna die."

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn


Posts : 3053
Contribution Points : 102273
Forum Reputation : 809
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?   Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 1:33 pm

Giga143 wrote:
He also had high standards, he wanted the beautiful blonde girl not just any girl.
This is exactly what I think too. He wanted a girl that was way out of his league. His standards were way too high for someone who wasn't popular, wasn't an athlete and really wasn't involved in the social scene at all. The one party he did go to, he wasn't even invited and they threw his ass out of it.

His attitude also sucked. As someone else mentioned, he comes off as a narcissist. He's way too into himself. Girls don't like that kind of stuff. I'm a girl and if I was talking to a guy who kept telling me how beautiful and magnificent he was, I'd start not liking him real quick. There's nothing wrong with confidence and having good self-esteem but this guy was just a jerk about it. So even if he did talk to girls, if he acted like that, they'd lost interest.

And finally, the biggest reason of all is, he never even bothered to approach them. If you're interested in finding a girlfriend then you need to at least talk to some of them. He just sat in his car filming them from a mile away while they were sitting on the beach with their boyfriends, like a creep. He's never gonna find a girl doing stuff like that.

_________________
"Someday, you will ache like I ache".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bradt93




Posts : 691
Contribution Points : 72246
Forum Reputation : 255
Join date : 2016-12-21
Location : United States

Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?   Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 1:43 pm

Jenn wrote:
Giga143 wrote:
He also had high standards, he wanted the beautiful blonde girl not just any girl.
This is exactly what I think too. He wanted a girl that was way out of his league. His standards were way too high for someone who wasn't popular, wasn't an athlete and really wasn't involved in the social scene at all. The one party he did go to, he wasn't even invited and they threw his ass out of it.

His attitude also sucked. As someone else mentioned, he comes off as a narcissist. He's way too into himself. Girls don't like that kind of stuff. I'm a girl and if I was talking to a guy who kept telling me how beautiful and magnificent he was, I'd start not liking him real quick. There's nothing wrong with confidence and having good self-esteem but this guy was just a jerk about it. So even if he did talk to girls, if he acted like that, they'd lost interest.

And finally, the biggest reason of all is, he never even bothered to approach them. If you're interested in finding a girlfriend then you need to at least talk to some of them. He just sat in his car filming them from a mile away while they were sitting on the beach with their boyfriends, like a creep. He's never gonna find a girl doing stuff like that.
So you have to be an athlete to get a beautiful girl? because I see beautiful girls dating "nerds"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bradt93




Posts : 691
Contribution Points : 72246
Forum Reputation : 255
Join date : 2016-12-21
Location : United States

Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?   Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 1:45 pm

It seems like women don't value intelligence in a guy though, just abs and if he plays football or not. So what if a guy dresses nerdy and doesn't really like sports? Is that a bad thing?

_________________
bt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6250
Contribution Points : 176523
Forum Reputation : 1138
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 40

Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?   Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 1:51 pm

bradt93 wrote:
It seems like women don't value intelligence in a guy though, just abs and if he plays football or not. So what if a guy dresses nerdy and doesn't really like sports? Is that a bad thing?

Give me intelligence any day

Even though I do love to exercise I don’t actually really like muscles when it comes to finding a mate . Give me tall and slim... It’s funny out of all the guys I’ve dated or been attracted to they’ve either been well over 6 foot tall, blonde  and skinny or about 5 foot five, stocky with dark hair . Doesn’t deviate

I think sometimes people want to rely on I’m nice and they don’t have anything else to offer. Girls do the same thing girls think oh I am nice or  pretty so I don’t have to do any work at it. And some guys are the same way.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."


Last edited by Screamingophelia on Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bradt93




Posts : 691
Contribution Points : 72246
Forum Reputation : 255
Join date : 2016-12-21
Location : United States

Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?   Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 2:02 pm

I wonder why Elliott wasn't invited to any parties?

_________________
bt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff

Lizpuff


Posts : 2678
Contribution Points : 80400
Forum Reputation : 1140
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 34

Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?   Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 2:21 pm

Elliot was invited to parties but when people saw how odd he was and how he acted he wasn't invited again. If you read his manifesto, he did go to the one party uninvited. Before he got drunk and made an ass of himself no one told him he couldnt be there or asked him to leave

If he would have acted normal he would have been treated normally.

Also no one said that nerds or poor people can't find love. There is a person out there for everyone. Doesn't matter if you are butt ugly and 500lbs someone is out there for you if you look hard enough. That is the root of his issues. He didn't try at all. He said hi to one girl and then made a blanket statement that no girl wanted him just because the one girl didn't fall head over heels for him

He assumed that girls and their boyfriends were rubbing their love in his face when really he was putting those emotions onto himself. Making up things in his head and asserting them as factual.

Look at the Monette girl he was in love with. That is the kind of girl he wanted. She wasn't attracted to him. That is her right. Just because he was sad and alone is not a reason for her to date him. Based on your posts around the board you seem to think that if you want something bad enough you should get it just because you want it. That isn't how life goes. Especially love. Just because you love someone (or think you love them in the case of Elliot) doesn't mean that person is required to give you the time of day. (*general you used in that sentence not directed toward anyone)

Time after time Elliot revealed himself to be immature, a brat, and an all around weirdo. Who wants to date a guy who cries anytime he doesnt get his way? And not only cry but throw a real tantrum like a toddler.

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff

Lizpuff


Posts : 2678
Contribution Points : 80400
Forum Reputation : 1140
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 34

Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?   Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 2:25 pm

Google cognitive distortions. Everyone has them. Elliot is the poster child of them

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn


Posts : 3053
Contribution Points : 102273
Forum Reputation : 809
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?   Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 2:45 pm

bradt93 wrote:
It seems like women don't value intelligence in a guy though, just abs and if he plays football or not. So what if a guy dresses nerdy and doesn't really like sports? Is that a bad thing?
Stop getting offended. And no, not all girls are like that but the girls he wanted are. When he says he wants to shoot up "the hottest dorm" (or whatever he said about the dorm having hot girls), what kind of girls do you think he was talking about? Popular ones. Ones that date popular athletes/jocks and other popular guys. The ones he could not have because they were way out of his league. He was a narcissistic, introverted college drop out who whined and threw pity parties all of the time. He was not going to get a hot, blonde, popular girlfriend.

He could have easily tried talking to other girls who weren't blonde and weren't popular. Other pretty girls who aren't shallow and only dated popular guys. He put in 0 effort and expected a girlfriend to just fall out of thin air and land on his lap.

I'd rather date a guy who is intelligent over a popular athlete any day. The guy I dated in high school was not an athlete and was in the chess and golf club.

And no, there's nothing wrong with nerds, not being an athlete and dressing differently. I'm just giving my opinion on why Elliot never had a girlfriend. I never said that he couldn't get one. I'm saying he's not gonna get one who was out of his league. And most importantly, he was never going to get one if he didn't even try.


_________________
"Someday, you will ache like I ache".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bradt93




Posts : 691
Contribution Points : 72246
Forum Reputation : 255
Join date : 2016-12-21
Location : United States

Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?   Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 3:17 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
Elliot was invited to parties but when people saw how odd he was and how he acted he wasn't invited again.  If you read his manifesto, he did go to the one party uninvited.  Before he got drunk and made an ass of himself no one told him he couldnt be there or asked him to leave

If he would have acted normal he would have been treated normally.  

Also no one said that nerds or poor people can't find love.  There is a person out there for everyone.  Doesn't matter if you are butt ugly and 500lbs someone is out there for you if you look hard enough.  That is the root of his issues.  He didn't try at all.  He said hi to one girl and then made a blanket statement that no girl wanted him just because the one girl didn't fall head over heels for him

He assumed that girls and their boyfriends were rubbing their love in his face when really he was putting those emotions onto himself.  Making up things in his head and asserting them as factual.

Look at the Monette girl he was in love with.  That is the kind of girl he wanted.   She wasn't attracted to him.  That is her right.  Just because he was sad and alone is not a reason for her to date him.  Based on your posts around the board you seem to think that if you want something bad enough you should get it just because you want it.  That isn't how life goes.  Especially love.  Just because you love someone (or think you love them in the case of Elliot) doesn't mean that person is required to give you the time of day.  (*general you used in that sentence not directed toward anyone)

Time after time Elliot revealed himself to be immature, a brat, and an all around weirdo. Who wants to date a guy who cries anytime he doesnt get his way?  And not only cry but throw a real tantrum like a toddler.
Actually Monette didn't say she wasn't attracted to him, just that she didn't remember him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bradt93




Posts : 691
Contribution Points : 72246
Forum Reputation : 255
Join date : 2016-12-21
Location : United States

Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?   Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 3:24 pm

Also, Elliot could've had a blonde attractive "nerdy" girl. I do agree he went women who were preobably snooty anyways and wouldn't of given him the time of day.

_________________
bt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joebox97

joebox97


Posts : 309
Contribution Points : 53375
Forum Reputation : 255
Join date : 2018-11-24

Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?   Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 3:28 pm

Technically he could of got any girl he wanted with money, he was on the right track
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff

Lizpuff


Posts : 2678
Contribution Points : 80400
Forum Reputation : 1140
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 34

Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?   Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 3:39 pm

bradt93 wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Elliot was invited to parties but when people saw how odd he was and how he acted he wasn't invited again.  If you read his manifesto, he did go to the one party uninvited.  Before he got drunk and made an ass of himself no one told him he couldnt be there or asked him to leave

If he would have acted normal he would have been treated normally.  

Also no one said that nerds or poor people can't find love.  There is a person out there for everyone.  Doesn't matter if you are butt ugly and 500lbs someone is out there for you if you look hard enough.  That is the root of his issues.  He didn't try at all.  He said hi to one girl and then made a blanket statement that no girl wanted him just because the one girl didn't fall head over heels for him

He assumed that girls and their boyfriends were rubbing their love in his face when really he was putting those emotions onto himself.  Making up things in his head and asserting them as factual.

Look at the Monette girl he was in love with.  That is the kind of girl he wanted.   She wasn't attracted to him.  That is her right.  Just because he was sad and alone is not a reason for her to date him.  Based on your posts around the board you seem to think that if you want something bad enough you should get it just because you want it.  That isn't how life goes.  Especially love.  Just because you love someone (or think you love them in the case of Elliot) doesn't mean that person is required to give you the time of day.  (*general you used in that sentence not directed toward anyone)

Time after time Elliot revealed himself to be immature, a brat, and an all around weirdo. Who wants to date a guy who cries anytime he doesnt get his way?  And not only cry but throw a real tantrum like a toddler.
Actually Monette didn't say she wasn't attracted to him, just that she didn't remember him.

Of course she wouldn't remember him. He never so much as said a peep to her

_________________
Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?   Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 5:43 pm

It's because he did not do anything like what i did at The Seahorse in 2017.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.




Posts : 585
Contribution Points : 54725
Forum Reputation : 345
Join date : 2017-03-11

Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?   Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2019 9:07 pm

If you have watched any of his videos or read anything he wrote, it should be self-evident.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rae21




Posts : 26
Contribution Points : 33496
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-01-04

Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?   Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 10:12 pm

It was his shitty entitled attitude that was the problem, not his looks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?   Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 12:17 am

rae21 wrote:
It was his shitty entitled attitude that was the problem, not his looks.

Some people really struggle to grasp the concept that even really attractive people can be really ugly if they have a shit attitude.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?   Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 6:53 pm

He never really approached a girl or asked her out.
Back to top Go down
303




Posts : 45
Contribution Points : 47620
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2017-06-25

Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?   Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 5:25 pm

Well driving around in your BMW and calling yourself "magnificent" and "supreme" alone isn't enough to get you a girlfriend. You need to talk to girls too

Prince_Bren likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luci

Luci


Posts : 420
Contribution Points : 24421
Forum Reputation : 68
Join date : 2020-11-04
Age : 16
Location : Murica’

Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?   Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 11:19 pm

Shyness and social anxiety combined with a gigantic ego and being an incel was a recipe for disaster is all I can say about Elliot. Sad

_________________
“You have vandalized my heart, raped my soul and torched my conscience. You thought it was one pathetic, bored life you were extinguishing."
- Seung Hui Cho

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise

Prince_Bren likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smiggles94

Smiggles94


Posts : 493
Contribution Points : 54027
Forum Reputation : 3
Join date : 2017-04-12
Location : England

Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?   Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2021 1:06 pm

I think his Standards where too high, also probably creeped people out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince_Bren

Prince_Bren


Posts : 75
Contribution Points : 13365
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-04-05

Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?   Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 10:21 pm

Because he was creepy, arrogant, obnoxious, and entitled. I wouldn't have touched him either. He was decent looking, but he's sort of like an empty easter egg wrapper; Looks good from the outside, then you get to the inside and realize there is nothing there.

_________________
"If you're offended by what I say, Just imagine what I am thinking." - Janet Roach
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prince_Bren

Prince_Bren


Posts : 75
Contribution Points : 13365
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-04-05

Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?   Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 10:23 pm

joebox97 wrote:
Technically he could of got any girl he wanted with money, he was on the right track
Well if that was the truth, he'd have had a girlfriend. Nobody was ever going to be as in love with him as he was.

_________________
"If you're offended by what I say, Just imagine what I am thinking." - Janet Roach
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bradt93




Posts : 691
Contribution Points : 72246
Forum Reputation : 255
Join date : 2016-12-21
Location : United States

Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?   Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 11:35 pm

I have aspergers and bipolar so it's really hard to communicate with women for me, much less get a g/f. I'm about an average looking guy, probably 6/10. Blonde, blue eyed and pretty smart with college work. I just don't get out. Every time I come back from class, I go in my room. I'm hardly manic, but I do get depressed a lot. I go back to middle school and I was burnt badly. Sometimes I say to myself Brad, that was 20 years ago. The scarring never really goes away though. I thought this girl liked me, her name was Katie. Beautiful and smart. I come to realize later she just made fun of me behind my back.

_________________
bt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Watcher




Posts : 54
Contribution Points : 8637
Forum Reputation : 50
Join date : 2021-11-21

Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?   Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2022 1:30 pm

I think he'd need to stumble upon one of these autistic girls/women who would just aggressively approach a guy they find attractive. I encountered some like that on tumblr, they usually repeatedly post essay-length posts about gender and autism. They also seem to be into dandies.

I'm not sure if his talk about "hot blonde girls" should be taken seriously. I'm not even sure if his definition of "beautiful girl" is the same standard as "media standard". Chances are his standards were way lower, taking into account he saw "hot blonde girls" everywhere.

bradt93 wrote:
Wait a minute, I know Elliott had an upper class family, but don't most students who go to USC of Santa Barbara have wealthy parents? I mean isn't that school upper class anyways? It looked like it in Eliiot Rodgers videos. So, we can't really accuse Elliot Rodger of being a spoiled brat when probably most of the students there were.
He pretty much picked lots of his attitude, including classism and racism from his environment. Remember that he was bullied for living in a middle class neighbourhood instead of a rich neighbourhood. Mocking people for being virgins also was a thing back then. Now it's disguised as concern about "violent incel terrorism".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content





Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?   Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Reason why Elliott couldn't get a g/f?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Maybe the reason we are interested in Columbine.
» What do you think was the main reason for Columbine?
» This may be the reason Cho barely spoke
» Does anyone know about the reason why Adam liked hamsters?
» "IT WILL BE A DAY THAT WILL BE REMEMBERED" - Reason why Columbine Happened

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-
Jump to: