Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric and Dylan's thoughts on coronavirus?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bradt93

Contribution Points : 89231
Forum Reputation : 255

Eric and Dylan's thoughts on coronavirus? Empty
PostSubject: Eric and Dylan's thoughts on coronavirus?   Eric and Dylan's thoughts on coronavirus? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 3:35 am

I wonder if they were alive today, I think they would've thought society deserved it. I wonder back then if they thought something would happen like this that could potentially kill the world?

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's thoughts on coronavirus?   Eric and Dylan's thoughts on coronavirus? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 11:27 am

n/a

Last edited by vroedbka_17 on Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's thoughts on coronavirus?   Eric and Dylan's thoughts on coronavirus? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 12:12 pm

Rolling Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's thoughts on coronavirus?   Eric and Dylan's thoughts on coronavirus? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 12:57 pm

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James411

Contribution Points : 84223
Forum Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's thoughts on coronavirus?   Eric and Dylan's thoughts on coronavirus? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 3:22 pm

I think they would be happy about corona.
They would be like its natural selection and would be happy it is targeting people with obesity and preexisting conditions.

They would of course be angry public places are closed like schools because of the virus. I could see them hacking school computer and trying to sabotage online classes.

Ofcourse back in 1999 I am not sure if live streaming was a big thing. I think it was around because Bill Clinton live streamed the state of the union.

I am sure they would be happy about people losing their jobs and perhaps society collapsing. Because they would see it as know the strong will rule.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192924
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's thoughts on coronavirus?   Eric and Dylan's thoughts on coronavirus? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 7:19 pm

Duluth wrote:
At the ages of their deaths, they would've had some stupidly edgy opinion on it; that it is good and is great that it is killing off the weak.

If they were alive today, as adults, I'd imagine that they'd have a more rational and civilised view of it.

Completely agree.

I imagine even if they didn't have families of their own they'd be concerned about their parents and everything.

Also say if Dylan owned a business, he'd be concerned.

I would hope they'd become more level headed now,both of them turning 39 this year.... surely they would have gotten help in some way.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
My_mondays

My_mondays

Contribution Points : 37748
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's thoughts on coronavirus?   Eric and Dylan's thoughts on coronavirus? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 11:35 am

It's funny, i was just thinking about it, and in my very first post in the Coronavirus topic I spoke about "natural selection".
Well, if they were alive as teenagers today (like the topic seems to intend, to me) I guess Eric would be dramatically happy; as for Dylan, I see him satisfied, and also a little annoied by the death of stupid useless zombies. Somehow, they both would interpretate the coming of the virus as a sign for them that they are right thinking that mankind deserve the worst, and that they are like gods for this.
But if someone who they really care for, or even themselves, would be infected by the virus, maybe they could be pretty troubled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's thoughts on coronavirus?   Eric and Dylan's thoughts on coronavirus? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2020 5:04 am

They'd have been panicking like everyone else. They were only kids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan's thoughts on coronavirus?   Eric and Dylan's thoughts on coronavirus? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric and Dylan's thoughts on coronavirus?
Page 1 of 1