Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Monterey Park John Doe

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Monterey Park John Doe Empty
PostSubject: The Monterey Park John Doe   The Monterey Park John Doe Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 4:17 am

Monterey Park John Doe was a man shot to death in apparent self-defense in 1996.

The decedent was allegedly holding victims for ransom payment. One of the nine Chinese nationals being held for a $35,000 ransom in a Monterey Park home allegedly shot and killed one of his captors, wounded another and fled with two others. This was at 514 Casuda Canyon in Monterey Park, CA on June 4, 1996 at 0214 hours. The men, who ranged in age from 21 to 45, had been kept for up to three months in a single-family home that contains New Chinatown. The immigrants allegedly were smuggled into the country and held for ransom at a Casuda Canyon Road home.

Imgur photo collection of newspaper archives

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Doe Network page

Given the details, will the police bother to identify the criminal? I don't know, since there are self-defense murders of criminals, so perhaps officers in this case don't bother to identify the criminal just because he was a criminal, but I can be wrong.

What's your opinion?

(sorry if there's another post, I attempted to post a crime here but it apparently bugged)
Back to top Go down

The Monterey Park John Doe
Page 1 of 1