Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rocky The Cat

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adzybear

Adzybear

Contribution Points : 60111
Forum Reputation : 100

Rocky The Cat Empty
PostSubject: Rocky The Cat   Rocky The Cat Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 1:17 pm

A strange & silly one if you will.

I wonder if Dylan ever felt some kind of ironic bullshit and cruelty, the fact that he had named his cat Rocky. Later on, Rocky would be the ultimate asshole bully/jock that everyone knew of and avoided at Columbine.

I am pretty sure that Dylan recognized this.

I know this may seem to be a clutching at straws kinda thread but, we haven't had anymore evidence for a long time, and this is "Thoughts On The Shooting"

I would love to hear the 2 cents any body has to offer on this.
Back to top Go down
lol

Contribution Points : 102047
Forum Reputation : 325

Rocky The Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky The Cat   Rocky The Cat Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2020 11:28 pm

I'm almost positive that Rocky didn't even know Eric/Dylan. They were jealous of him. He was an asshole, messed with almost everyone, and "got off easy" (Dylan's words).

There is not a single piece of evidence where we are told that Rocky bullied Eric and Dylan. Not a single one. None. In 20+ years of Columbine. There is no evidence surrounding that.

The only one is the apparent "Tampon Ketchup Incident". Yeah...once again that never happened. Just yet another myth people keep throwing out there. One of the beloved posters here who's brother/sister went to Columbine during that time confirmed that as well. The Tampon Incident was something separate where seniors were throwing tampons at freshman, or I believe put tampons in a kid's locker, and it fell all over him. And the "Ketchup Incident" was completely different, and it didn't even involve Rocky or any of those guys.
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 75411
Forum Reputation : 225

Rocky The Cat Empty
PostSubject: polybius   Rocky The Cat Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2020 11:48 pm

lol wrote:
I'm almost positive that Rocky didn't even know Eric/Dylan. They were jealous of him. He was an asshole, messed with almost everyone, and "got off easy" (Dylan's words).

There is not a single piece of evidence where we are told that Rocky bullied Eric and Dylan. Not a single one. None. In 20+ years of Columbine. There is no evidence surrounding that.

The only one is the apparent "Tampon Ketchup Incident". Yeah...once again that never happened. Just yet another myth people keep throwing out there. One of the beloved posters here who's brother/sister went to Columbine during that time confirmed that as well. The Tampon Incident was something separate where seniors were throwing tampons at freshman, or I believe put tampons in a kid's locker, and it fell all over him. And the "Ketchup Incident" was completely different, and it didn't even involve Rocky or any of those guys.

I'm now convinced that the ketchup tampon incident is the Columbine equivalent of the "Polybius" urban legend, about an arcade game that was allegedly only available in Portland, Oregon for a short time in 1981 and which was accused of causing suicidal thoughts, epileptic seizures, nausea, etc. and which was being monitored by "men in black." Research into the story by actual journalists and sleuths has never turned up evidence of the real game but that it was probably pieced together from several other elements, like actual stories of arcade players passing out back in the day, a game called "Poly-Play," and the like.

People here have taken to claiming Rocky took part in the ketchup tampon incident. I'm not buying it.
Back to top Go down
Adzybear

Adzybear

Contribution Points : 60111
Forum Reputation : 100

Rocky The Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky The Cat   Rocky The Cat Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2020 7:50 am

lol wrote:

I am not doubting for one second that Rocky didn't have a clue who Eric & Dylan were.

I am betting my life that Eric & Dylan knew who Rocky was though!
Back to top Go down
Ligeya

Contribution Points : 41699
Forum Reputation : 53

Rocky The Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky The Cat   Rocky The Cat Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2020 10:16 am

I thought Rocky was first name on "Should die list"? And Eric referred to his car accident in his "Things i hate" rant.

Lavitax likes this post

Back to top Go down
lol

Rocky The Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky The Cat   Rocky The Cat Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2020 8:29 pm

Ligeya wrote:
I thought Rocky was first name on "Should die list"? And Eric referred to his car accident in his "Things i hate" rant.

We don't know for sure, but even if he was, it doesn't matter. A lot of people were on that "1998 Should've Died List" and half of those guys had no idea who Eric and Dylan even were. And Eric knowing about Rocky's accident doesn't mean he knew him. He could've heard about it.
Back to top Go down
Ligeya

Rocky The Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky The Cat   Rocky The Cat Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2020 9:24 pm

lol wrote:
Ligeya wrote:

We don't know for sure, but even if he was, it doesn't matter. A lot of people were on that "1998 Should've Died List" and half of those guys had no idea who Eric and Dylan even were. And Eric knowing about Rocky's accident doesn't mean he knew him. He could've heard about it.

Oh, i am sure Rocky had no idea who they are. Doesn't mean he didnt bully them. And seriously, i never believed all those people who had no idea how they ended up on Eric and Dylan hate lists, when they where questioned by the police after the shooting.
Back to top Go down
lol

Rocky The Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky The Cat   Rocky The Cat Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2020 11:17 pm

Ligeya wrote:
lol wrote:
Ligeya wrote:

Oh, i am sure Rocky had no idea who they are. Doesn't mean he didnt bully them. And seriously, i never believed all those people who had no idea how they ended up on Eric and Dylan hate lists, when they where questioned by the police after the shooting.
There is no evidence to support your claim that Rocky bullied Eric or Dylan. I haven't seen it anywhere in the 11k reports. I haven't seen it in any of their journals. These are kids getting interviewed by Law Enforcement Officers. They're scared out of their mind. The majority of them will tell the truth. They're not these secret sociopaths who are manipulative and compulsive liars.

Eric was a sensitive puss. He'd put you on his hit list if you stared at him wrong. That's the type of kid he was.
Back to top Go down
Ligeya

Rocky The Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky The Cat   Rocky The Cat Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2020 11:26 pm

lol wrote:
Ligeya wrote:
lol wrote:
Ligeya wrote:

There is no evidence to support your claim that Rocky bullied Eric or Dylan. I haven't seen it anywhere in the 11k reports. I haven't seen it in any of their journals. These are kids getting interviewed by Law Enforcement Officers. They're scared out of their mind. The majority of them will tell the truth. They're not these secret sociopaths who are manipulative and compulsive liars.

Eric was a sensitive puss. He'd put you on his hit list if you stared at him wrong. That's the type of kid he was.

There is an easy explanation why this information is not available. I think Austin Eubanks was on Eric's hit list, and if i remember correctly, huge part of his testimony in 11k was edited. So it's possible that reports and testimonies from other people with actual names of bullies were edited as well.
Yes, they are kids, and they are afraid, and some of them feel guilty as hell.
Anyway, i don't have a strong opinion about whether Rocky bullied Eric and Dylan personally. It just seems like he was one of the reasons for rather toxic environment in Columbine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rocky The Cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky The Cat   Rocky The Cat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rocky The Cat
Page 1 of 1