Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric's "stare"

Go down 
+10
munchkinphone
Lizpuff
QuestionMark
slippy123
Screamingophelia
Love
tfsa47090
Mj2beat
JayJay
jettfyre80
14 posters
AuthorMessage

Eric's "stare" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's "stare"   Eric's "stare" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 8:39 am

munchkinphone wrote:
Wow, the smile is very similar to one I've seen on Eric

Agreed. They were very similar.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193207
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Eric's "stare"   Eric's "stare" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 8:41 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
skeleton Eric is one of my favorites.

skeleton eric is not amused by you. The look on his face is funny LOL. It reminds me of my nephew.

Eric did seem to be showing a little sass in the Halloween pic. Haha

Smile

We don’t have a ton of stories about Eric as a kid do we?

Contribution Points : 92006
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Eric's "stare"   Eric's "stare" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 9:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] maybe he didn't like being photographed I can tell that by this picture lmao
He looks like he wants to hide
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric's "stare"   Eric's "stare" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 9:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Not many people like parent forced photo sessions. Especially teens. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric's "stare"   Eric's "stare" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 11:45 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   Not many people like parent forced photo sessions. Especially teens. Very Happy

He is so shy and awkward in that photo. Which is different than his Devil May care attitude from his senior pictures. Whenever I see pictures or videos from like a year or so before the massacre I can’t help But think wow they knew what they were going to do when that was taken. I’m sure their friends and family think that too. Every time they had a really cool movie night or went bowling and they may think when we were hanging out you knew you were going to try to blow up the school

Didn’t witnesses say Eric had a stare like that while he was shooting?
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Eric's "stare"   Eric's "stare" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 3:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he's like: " I'm the chief in this house!" what is funny that Eric actually means "ruler" (like chef)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric's "stare"   Eric's "stare" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:18 pm

Rebbie556 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he's like: " I'm the chief  in this house!"  what is funny that Eric actually means "ruler" (like chef)

Well he did try to live up to that. Haha
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 63814
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Eric's "stare"   Eric's "stare" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 7:23 pm

Megan Minger, the girl with the rammstein sticker on her car who rejected Eric, said he gave her a stare by the cafeteria right before the shooting
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric's "stare"   Eric's "stare" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 7:48 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
Megan Minger, the girl with the rammstein sticker on her car who rejected Eric, said he gave her a stare by the cafeteria right before the shooting

I think Eric held grudges
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Eric's "stare"   Eric's "stare" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 8:04 pm

I see what you're talking about
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric's "stare"   Eric's "stare" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 8:30 pm

He is deep in thought.

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Eric's "stare"   Eric's "stare" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 9:43 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

I think Eric held grudges

Boy is that an understatement.

23september

Contribution Points : 66265
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Eric's "stare"   Eric's "stare" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 5:48 am

munchkinphone wrote:
speaking of minger, in her report it said Eric had a black baseball type of cap on at the top of the stairs, while brooks said it was unusual he wasn't wearing his kmfdm cap. Do we know if he wore it during the shooting?
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Eric's "stare"   Eric's "stare" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 7:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] there was lot of confusion with eyewitnesses maybe she had mistaken for someone else? Maybe she saw Dylan cause he wore a cap at that time
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Eric's "stare"   Eric's "stare" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 8:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can't get over this one he looks pissed I wonder if he had a bad attitude at 8 rebellious and all...

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric's "stare"   Eric's "stare" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 9:38 am

Rebbie556 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can't get over this one he looks pissed  I wonder if he had a bad attitude at 8 rebellious and all...

He probably lost the game. I have no doubt if his temper was bad at 15 it was probably bad at eight as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric's "stare"   Eric's "stare" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 4:38 pm

Rebbie556 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] there was lot of confusion with eyewitnesses maybe she had mistaken for someone else?  Maybe she saw Dylan cause he wore a cap at that time

Agreed, sadly the witness statements were a jumbled up mess right from the start.
Back to top Go down
23september

Contribution Points : 66265
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Eric's "stare"   Eric's "stare" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 6:07 pm

Rebbie556 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] there was lot of confusion with eyewitnesses maybe she had mistaken for someone else?  Maybe she saw Dylan cause he wore a cap at that time

good point
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Eric's "stare"   Eric's "stare" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 5:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "We don’t have a ton of stories about Eric as a kid do we?"
Except pictures & some statements of his friends. we have nothing unfortunately.
Btw do you believe those "Psychopath " entries from REB?
I take these hard seriously.
His jo mamma jokes are corny as hell those were bad lmao
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric's "stare"   Eric's "stare" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 11:01 am

Rebbie556 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "We don’t have a ton of stories about Eric as a kid do we?"
Except pictures & some statements of his friends. we have nothing unfortunately.
Btw do you believe those "Psychopath  " entries  from REB?
I take these hard seriously.
His jo mamma jokes are corny as hell those were bad lmao

Those have given me a source of laughter for years. I like how they’re making fun of the actual jo mama jokes. I would love to know who made up what. it was him Dylan and Zach

I actually don’t think he was a psychopath, And I do believe he wished he was.. I think he was looking at what he wanted to do as the ultimate mission a two-man war against everyone. He got to the point where he felt like he had no other choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric's "stare"   Eric's "stare" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric's "stare"
Page 1 of 1