Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video)

Go down 
+5
Vwaifu
Jaymie
Ligeya
thelmar
GrayFox
9 posters
AuthorMessage
GrayFox

GrayFox


Posts : 52
Contribution Points : 37375
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-08-29

John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Empty
PostSubject: John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video)   John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 10:18 pm

So it looks as though Bill_Ockham will only be uploading his findings to Twitter and YouTube moving forward.

His latest upload features most of the original interview with John DeCamp and it includes new footage of Wayne Harris and another shot of a woman holding the basement tapes.

Linking both videos here so that everyone can watch them both.

Original interview with John DeCamp: (Columbine discussion starts at 4:21)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Latest upload from Bill_Ockham:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am unsure as to when the interview took place exactly as I'm not sure if John had read Dylan's journal by this time (or if he ever did). I say this because he believes that Eric killed Dylan however he doesn't go into detail as to why he believes this to be true.

What do you all think?

_________________
Research. Truth. Understanding. Prevention.


Last edited by GrayFox on Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar


Posts : 760
Contribution Points : 84982
Forum Reputation : 3068
Join date : 2018-07-15

John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Empty
PostSubject: Re: John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video)   John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 11:46 pm

I am unsure as to when the interview took place exactly as I'm not sure if John had read Dylan's journal by this time (or if he ever did). I say this because he believes that Eric killed Dylan however he doesn't go into detail as to why he believes this to be true. What do you all think? wrote:

The full, over hour long, DeCamp interview is here. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
At the beginning, she says it was filmed July 8, 2007. I watched this video at least 7 years ago.

No idea if DeCamp read Dylan's journals or other writings. The Taylor v Solvay lawsuit was filed October 2001 and involved Eric's use of Luvox. I don't see how anything related to Dylan would be relevant to the case since he wasn't on any SSRIs. And I'd suspect that the Klebold's would have fought to keep him out of it. But, I don't know how much leeway the lawyers have or what they'd have wanted to introduce related to Dylan, so no clue if he knew anything about Dylan or not.

What do I think? He doesn't seem to know much about Dylan if he says he wasn't suicidal. And even if Dylan was actually afraid to shoot himself, which I absolutely don't believe, he'd have given his Tec-9 to Eric to do it for him because Dylan's blood was in that gun's barrel. None of his blood was on either of Eric's guns and the Tec-9 was attached to Dylan by a strap. If monkeys flew and Eric killed Dylan, it would have had to be because Dylan asked him to; there's no other way Eric could have gotten Dylan's gun to do it.

But the reality is, the presence of Dylan's blood in the Tec-9, his blood on Eric, his hat and skull piece at the same level on either side of Eric's leg, and the position of Eric's legs (outstretched) means Eric couldn't have killed Dylan. No way he can reach around to the other side of Dylan's head while he's sitting with his legs outstretched. Especially because Dylan's head fell at the level of Eric's knee, which means Dylan would have had to been at least 2 feet past Eric's feet for his head to hit that spot. How does Eric reach 24 inches past his own feet?

And, I don't mean to be rude (though it's gonna sound that way), but I just do not understand the coniptions everyone is having over 2 seconds of Wayne Harris and a lady holding some VHS tapes. Like, why is this exciting? We learned nothing.

edgelord and Ligeya like this post

Back to top Go down
GrayFox

GrayFox


Posts : 52
Contribution Points : 37375
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-08-29

John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Empty
PostSubject: Re: John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video)   John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 12:20 am

Yep, I saw that video as well. Around the 40 minutes mark is when Decamp is discussing Columbine. I watched the 5 part upload pretty much when it was uploaded in '07 and so as soon as I saw Bill_Ockham's video I wondered what "new" footage we would actually be seeing.

That's why I was wondering if he had ever read Dylan's journals. DeCamp states that he "saw everything" so one would assume that he read the journals too but the fact that he doesn't comment on Dylan's suicidal writings makes me wonder.

I agree - DeCamp doesn't seem to know much bout Dylan. I understand that the cases he was working on didn't specifically involve Dylan but I would imagine he would have tried to gather as much info as possible in the event that it would shed light on new evidence.

With regards to who shot who, it's very easy to come to the conclusion that each of the boys ended their own lives and I believe this theory more than any other. However, I like to keep my mind open and hear what others have to say about it (yes, that includes Randy) as I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of us had the final moments of the boys all wrong.

Yes, I agree with you again. It was not at all exciting.

_________________
Research. Truth. Understanding. Prevention.

Vwaifu likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ligeya




Posts : 204
Contribution Points : 44649
Forum Reputation : 53
Join date : 2020-05-06

John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Empty
PostSubject: Re: John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video)   John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 5:18 am

Seriously? Shot of a woman holding the Basement tape? For real?!?!?!
I am not sure i can handle all this excitement!
Back to top Go down
Jaymie

Jaymie


Posts : 59
Contribution Points : 45038
Forum Reputation : 275
Join date : 2019-10-22
Age : 39
Location : Germany

John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Empty
PostSubject: Re: John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video)   John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 5:22 am

Quote from a user: the holy grail

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
I didn't like life too much -Dylan
Back to top Go down
Vwaifu




Posts : 33
Contribution Points : 37837
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-08-22

John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Empty
PostSubject: Re: John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video)   John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 11:43 am

I don’t think this was meant to be face-value exciting. It’s a breadcrumb trail. Bill may be getting documents from DeCamp.

_________________
Incel-chasing puritanical degenerate wingnut school abolitionist

Modernity is a disease

“The only person crazy enough to stay with her is that Dylan Harris columbine guy she reads about...she’s like, a trenchcoat mafia loser’s pretend girlfriend come to life!” —overheard in student center, hence screenname
Back to top Go down
Ligeya




Posts : 204
Contribution Points : 44649
Forum Reputation : 53
Join date : 2020-05-06

John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Empty
PostSubject: Re: John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video)   John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 11:58 am

But DeCamp is dead.

Vwaifu likes this post

Back to top Go down
khscarymovie4part4




Posts : 28
Contribution Points : 44331
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-10-22
Age : 22
Location : Missouri

John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Empty
PostSubject: Re: John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video)   John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 1:07 pm

I think anything is intresting and I thank Bill for the video. I do not think John DeCamp has anything very intresting to offer though and to me seems like someone with his own agenda. Obviously the idea that Eric killed Dylan is not very plausible, and it seems to me like he thinks the anti depressant drugs were the main cause of Columbine. Which I don't agree with.

Looking at the comments it seems more people may start jumping on this Eric killed Dylan train. I hope we don't start moving to conspiracy land as it seems may be happening when a few people involved with the case start saying nonsense

Probably the most revealing thing here is that certain lawyers were also given the basement tapes or allowed to watch them which means more copies may exist then we thought. Might not be needed to be said but the Basement Tapes we see in the video are copies and not the original ones made by Eric and Dylan as the originals were on 8mm video tapes.

Vwaifu likes this post

Back to top Go down
Vwaifu




Posts : 33
Contribution Points : 37837
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-08-22

John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Empty
PostSubject: Re: John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video)   John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 1:25 pm

Ligeya wrote:
But DeCamp is dead.

Oops! Did not know that! Maybe someone connected to him then?

_________________
Incel-chasing puritanical degenerate wingnut school abolitionist

Modernity is a disease

“The only person crazy enough to stay with her is that Dylan Harris columbine guy she reads about...she’s like, a trenchcoat mafia loser’s pretend girlfriend come to life!” —overheard in student center, hence screenname
Back to top Go down
Ligeya




Posts : 204
Contribution Points : 44649
Forum Reputation : 53
Join date : 2020-05-06

John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Empty
PostSubject: Re: John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video)   John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 1:55 pm

Vwaifu wrote:
Ligeya wrote:
But DeCamp is dead.

Oops! Did not know that! Maybe someone connected to him then?

I honestly think he posted this to support Randy who's pushing his "Eric killed Dylan" idea all over reddit and is getting rather furious reaction. It's like "See? Randy is not the only one. This shady lawyer totally agrees!"

I don't see any other value or point of this video.
Back to top Go down
khscarymovie4part4




Posts : 28
Contribution Points : 44331
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-10-22
Age : 22
Location : Missouri

John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Empty
PostSubject: Re: John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video)   John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 2:15 pm

Ligeya wrote:
Vwaifu wrote:
Ligeya wrote:
But DeCamp is dead.

Oops! Did not know that! Maybe someone connected to him then?

I honestly think he posted this to support Randy who's pushing his "Eric killed Dylan" idea all over reddit and is getting rather furious reaction. It's like "See? Randy is not the only one. This shady lawyer totally agrees!"

I don't see any other value or point  of this video.

I don't want to speak for Bill but he comments a lot on the fourm discord and his comments indicate that he does not believe in the theory at all.
Back to top Go down
GrayFox

GrayFox


Posts : 52
Contribution Points : 37375
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-08-29

John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Empty
PostSubject: Re: John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video)   John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 10:44 pm

khscarymovie4part4 wrote:
I do not think John DeCamp has anything very intresting to offer though and to me seems like someone with his own agenda. Obviously the idea that Eric killed Dylan is not very plausible, and it seems to me like he thinks the anti depressant drugs were the main cause of Columbine. Which I don't agree with.

I don't think we will see much more from DeCamp (yes I'm aware he's dead but I mean in terms of information/evidence) but glad we have something at least. As for agendas and whatnot, lots of people have different opinions on what has happened and I will always keep an open mind until we have irrefutable evidence which I don't ever believe we will get. As for the anti-depressants, they are key. It's only half the story since there were two shooters but it should not be dismissed. It has come to be known that the anti-depressants were a factor in Eric's mental health even before DeCamp opened his mouth. Add that to the fact that Eric was self-medicating by way of upping his dosage then coming off of it completely, and you have a very unstable (who was already very unstable) teenager with pre-existing murderous thoughts that have just been doubled-down. Anti-depressants, even when taken by those who don't experience suicidal/homicidal thoughts, can be very dangerous if you simply drop the standard dosage and come off it. You need to actually ween yourself off it. So in Eric's case, his mind would have been a Picasso painting with DOOM being the theme.

khscarymovie4part4 wrote:
Looking at the comments it seems more people may start jumping on this Eric killed Dylan train. I hope we don't start moving to conspiracy land as it seems may be happening when a few people involved with the case start saying nonsense

I agree. But don't always look at these new conspiracy theories as negative as most of the time, while they sound interesting and difficult to dismiss, there is always something that doesn't add up. A lie is a lie. It can be a great one and convince many people, but nothing is more compelling than the truth. I say this, totally aware that throughout history we have been lied to a lot, and probably more than we are even aware. We need to look at this as though we are all involved in the case and some of us are not given all the evidence and we are only working off of what we have seen, what we know, what we believe. The same as everyone else.

khscarymovie4part4 wrote:
Probably the most revealing thing here is that certain lawyers were also given the basement tapes or allowed to watch them which means more copies may exist then we thought. Might not be needed to be said but the Basement Tapes we see in the video are copies and not the original ones made by Eric and Dylan as the originals were on 8mm video tapes.

With regards to this, when I was in high school I knew someone who was involved in an armed robbery case and digital evidence was provided to them. They kind of had to "sign them out" and when the case was over they had to return the media for destruction. The case wasn't interesting to my friend so she didn't make copies. Not saying that these Columbine lawyers didn't make copies but there's a good chance that the copies provided to the lawyers were returned and destroyed. In saying that, does anyone even know the names of the lawyers who may have these tapes? Just shoot them an email, I'm sure they'll be happy to help. lol!

Ligeya wrote:

I honestly think he posted this to support Randy who's pushing his "Eric killed Dylan" idea all over reddit and is getting rather furious reaction. It's like "See? Randy is not the only one. This shady lawyer totally agrees!"

I honestly think Bill_Ockham posted this specific video because it meshed with the new footage of Wayne Harris and the lady holding the tapes. Because of

khscarymovie4part4 wrote:
I don't want to speak for Bill but he comments a lot on the fourm discord and his comments indicate that he does not believe in the theory at all.

This.

EDIT: Formatting

_________________
Research. Truth. Understanding. Prevention.
Back to top Go down
Ligeya




Posts : 204
Contribution Points : 44649
Forum Reputation : 53
Join date : 2020-05-06

John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Empty
PostSubject: Re: John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video)   John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2020 12:43 am

//honestly think Bill_Ockham posted this specific video because it meshed with the new footage of Wayne Harris and the lady holding the tapes.//

If that's the case, it's kind of pathetic. Sorry.
He posted pictures of collection of videotapes, hinted that he had footage of Eric's soccer video, hyped his collection on all social media - and this?
Old interview with shady lawyer, with couple of seconds of Wayne Harris and shot of the Basement Tapes?
Back to top Go down
GrayFox

GrayFox


Posts : 52
Contribution Points : 37375
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-08-29

John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Empty
PostSubject: Re: John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video)   John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2020 12:59 am

Ligeya wrote:
If that's the case, it's kind of pathetic. Sorry.
He posted pictures of collection of videotapes, hinted that he had footage of Eric's soccer video, hyped his collection on all social media - and this?
Old interview with shady lawyer, with couple of seconds of Wayne Harris and shot of the Basement Tapes?

You don't need to apologize to me or anyone - this is how you feel about it and you aren't alone. Everyone was expecting something big from both Bill and CVA and nothing has happened as yet. I'm still grateful that we are getting new things but the last update was seriously one I wouldn't have minded missing.

I know what Bill has promised and I am really looking forward to/hoping that we will eventually see this stuff.

Why do you say the lawyer is shady? Just curious.

EDIT: Again with the formatting.

_________________
Research. Truth. Understanding. Prevention.
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar


Posts : 760
Contribution Points : 84982
Forum Reputation : 3068
Join date : 2018-07-15

John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Empty
PostSubject: Re: John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video)   John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2020 11:30 am

GrayFox wrote:
Add that to the fact that Eric was self-medicating by way of upping his dosage then coming off of it completely, and you have a very unstable (who was already very unstable) teenager with pre-existing murderous thoughts that have just been doubled-down. Anti-depressants, even when taken by those who don't experience suicidal/homicidal thoughts, can be very dangerous if you simply drop the standard dosage and come off it. You need to actually ween yourself off it. So in Eric's case, his mind would have been a Picasso painting with DOOM being the theme.

We have no evidence that Eric misused his medication. We have the word of very shady lawyer, John DeCamp, who was trying to win a big lawsuit. And we have word of mouth from Mark Taylor and Brooks Brown. None of Eric's friends, none of his writing, nothing in any of the transcripts of the Basement Tapes. How do we know this is true? If it is, sure, maybe there is something to this. If it's not, then we know Eric was writing all of his homicidal fantasies at least a full 6 months BEFORE his first SSRI and a full 9 months BEFORE Luvox. We also know that only 4% of kids who take Luvox have these kinds of side effects.
Unless someone has a definitive source where Eric said he was abusing his med, we really have to reserve judgement because we simply don't know enough to even venture a guess as to whether Luvox played a role.

Ligeya and letitbe27 like this post

Back to top Go down
Ligeya




Posts : 204
Contribution Points : 44649
Forum Reputation : 53
Join date : 2020-05-06

John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Empty
PostSubject: Re: John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video)   John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2020 11:36 am

GrayFox wrote:
Ligeya wrote:
If that's the case, it's kind of pathetic. Sorry.
He posted pictures of collection of videotapes, hinted that he had footage of Eric's soccer video, hyped his collection on all social media - and this?
Old interview with shady lawyer, with couple of seconds of Wayne Harris and shot of the Basement Tapes?

You don't need to apologize to me or anyone - this is how you feel about it and you aren't alone. Everyone was expecting something big from both Bill and CVA and nothing has happened as yet. I'm still grateful that we are getting new things but the last update was seriously one I wouldn't have minded missing.

I know what Bill has promised and I am really looking forward to/hoping that we will eventually see this stuff.

Why do you say the lawyer is shady? Just curious.

EDIT: Again with the formatting.

Well, he at least have to release Harris casefile, so there is something. I didn't have a problem with Bill for a long time, but it's obvious he acts like he's obsessed with rather pitiful attention he gets in Columbine community. And last video was just a stupid move. He's diluting his brand with content like this. If it's possible to call it a brand.

This article was linked on reddit
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Doesn't seem like a trustworthy man. Another one who was obsessed with attention. Him pushing Walsh Butt Rape theory doesn't add any credibility.
Back to top Go down
edgelord

edgelord


Posts : 49
Contribution Points : 65489
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-06-08

John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Empty
PostSubject: Re: John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video)   John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2020 2:16 pm

It's hard to judge Bill yet, it's still pretty early, but between this and the CVA collab that doesn't seem to have a point yet, this feels like filler content between the Harris case file, or whatever his source in the midwest gave him. I just hope this actually goes somewhere, and doesn't get bogged down in how the community reacts to him. It's a delicate thing, you want to hold people accountable without being an asshole.

_________________
People want to be loved; failing that admired; failing that feared; failing that hated and despised. They want to evoke some sort of sentiment. The soul shudders before oblivion and seeks connection at any price.

-- Hjalmar Söderberg
Back to top Go down
GrayFox

GrayFox


Posts : 52
Contribution Points : 37375
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-08-29

John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Empty
PostSubject: Re: John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video)   John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:12 am

thelmar wrote:

We have no evidence that Eric misused his medication. We have the word of very shady lawyer, John DeCamp, who was trying to win a big lawsuit. And we have word of mouth from Mark Taylor and Brooks Brown. None of Eric's friends, none of his writing, nothing in any of the transcripts of the Basement Tapes. How do we know this is true? If it is, sure, maybe there is something to this. If it's not, then we know Eric was writing all of his homicidal fantasies at least a full 6 months BEFORE his first SSRI and a full 9 months BEFORE Luvox. We also know that only 4% of kids who take Luvox have these kinds of side effects.
Unless someone has a definitive source where Eric said he was abusing his med, we really have to reserve judgement because we simply don't know enough to even venture a guess as to whether Luvox played a role.

We don't have evidence for a lot of things surrounding this case and researchers choose to believe what they want to believe. Until there is irrefutable evidence, we can only speculate. The fact that more people have said it, doesn't necessarily mean we have to automatically believe it. It's up to us how we interpret it.

It is understood that DeCamp was trying to win a case however DeCamp was blaming the pharmaceutical company for their drug - not the dosages. If DeCamp, in a court of law, tried to blame the pharmaceutical company for the way Eric was self-medicating, the notion would be dismissed. So I'm not sure how it would help his case. Remember that I am talking more about the dosages than I am about the SSRI. Eric did state that he had homicidal thoughts before the questionnaire, yes, but why didn't the SSRI's assist at all then? Was he taking them? Did they not work? Was he self-medicating? There were people close to Eric who said he was self-medicating. Yes, Brooks, Taylor, and DeCamp. Prescriptions contain the doctors advice on the recommended dosage - what people do with their medication is up to them.

Even SSRI's that do not make a person feel homicidal/suicidal can really throw a person out of balance and make them very unpredictable among other things when suddenly dropping the medication. Anger being one of the major emotions. One day I will go into this a lot further.

We don't have to be in agreeance but I'm glad we are discussing this.

_________________
Research. Truth. Understanding. Prevention.


Last edited by GrayFox on Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GrayFox

GrayFox


Posts : 52
Contribution Points : 37375
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-08-29

John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Empty
PostSubject: Re: John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video)   John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:23 am

Ligeya wrote:
Well, he at least have to release Harris casefile, so there is something. I didn't have a problem with Bill for a long time, but it's obvious he acts like he's obsessed with rather pitiful attention he gets in Columbine community. And last video was just a stupid move. He's diluting his brand with content like this. If it's possible to call it a brand.

Not a total loss then if we can cast our eyes on the casefile. As for Bill, seems like there are a few people involved with Columbine who want to hold the keys to the vault so I'm not holding my breath on anything. One thing that has played on my mind a lot is this; IF! If the basement tapes are ever acquired by a member of any Columbine community, will we ever actually get it? If those who are acquiring new evidence and putting us on a drip NOW, with barely anything new coming out, I highly doubt the basement tapes will simply be uploaded for everyone to grab and eventually download and place in the archive. I hope I'm wrong but given how everything is going...

Ligeya wrote:
This article was linked on reddit
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Doesn't seem like a trustworthy man. Another one who was obsessed with attention. Him pushing Walsh Butt Rape theory doesn't add any credibility.

I did read up on DeCamp a long time ago and was wondering why you felt that way. In fear of sounding contradicting, I don't entirely believe DeCamp however I do include his theory just as I include Randy's theory into my research. I won't say that there is compelling evidence supporting their claims, but if nothing else, they may at least provide details that disprove their own theories.

_________________
Research. Truth. Understanding. Prevention.
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar


Posts : 760
Contribution Points : 84982
Forum Reputation : 3068
Join date : 2018-07-15

John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Empty
PostSubject: Re: John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video)   John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2020 9:41 am

GrayFox wrote:
There were people close to Eric who said he was self-medicating. Yes, Brooks, Taylor, and DeCamp.

Brooks, Mark Taylor, and DeCamp were not close to Eric, which is why I'd like more definitive proof that he was actually abusing his medication. Eric hated Brooks for the majority of the time that he was on Luvox; they had only reconciled 3 months before the attack. I need more than his word that Eric would have confided something so personal when they had only stopped hating each for the last 9 weeks. And, Brooks hasn't even said how he knows this information. He never came out and said, "Eric told me" he just repeated the same exact things that DeCamp and Taylor said, so maybe he got it from them, I don't know.

I don't know that DeCamp was arguing in the case that the drug company was at fault for Eric abusing his meds. But he did make the misuse claim on the video. I believe in the case he was arguing that the drug itself could cause homicidal and suicidal ideation at normal dosages.

I do agree that it is not a drug company nor doctor's fault regarding what a patient chooses to do or not do with medications that they are prescribed.
Back to top Go down
Lavitax




Posts : 58
Contribution Points : 67248
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-04-07

John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Empty
PostSubject: Re: John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video)   John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2020 5:07 pm

Ligeya wrote:


Well, he at least have to release Harris casefile, so there is something. I didn't have a problem with Bill for a long time, but it's obvious he acts like he's obsessed with rather pitiful attention he gets in Columbine community. And last video was just a stupid move. He's diluting his brand with content like this. If it's possible to call it a brand.

I have this theory that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is actually now "Bill Ockham".  Spishakwax released the audio snippet of Brooks interviewing Dylan behind Blackjack. It was questionable exactly how they got the clip but they flaunted they had much more.  They arrogantly alluded numerous times to having much more footage which they might release provided their source agreed to do so and provided that people "gave them credit".  They left the forum in a huff pissed off people didn't give them enough accolades/credit they felt they deserved for the audio clip as it started circulating everywhere on the net and so they withhold releasing anything else.  I wouldn't be surprised if they are approaching the Columbine community again, one year later, with the "Bill Ockham" alias, acting all mysterious and intriguing with their unnamed source and dangling "rare" Columbine media over everyones' heads so as to gain a following that is willing to suck up to them for every little thing for the ego trip.

Babydoll likes this post

Back to top Go down
NeedaHaircut




Posts : 64
Contribution Points : 50430
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2019-02-28

John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Empty
PostSubject: Re: John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video)   John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2020 6:30 pm

Lavitax wrote:

I have this theory that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is actually now "Bill Ockham".
I've wondered about that as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Empty
PostSubject: Re: John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video)   John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
John DeCamp Full Interview (and Bill_Ockham's video)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» John Decamp, Mark Taylor's plea for Freedom, and the written motive
» Cruz's video confession released! Updated with Full 10 hour video.
» Michael Shoels Full unedited interview April 17 2024
» Full library video.
» Full Cafeteria video.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Documents, Evidence, and Videos-
Jump to: