Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fear Thy Neighbor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40003
Forum Reputation : 68

Fear Thy Neighbor Empty
PostSubject: Fear Thy Neighbor   Fear Thy Neighbor Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2020 11:15 pm

Has anyone on this forum watched Fear thy Neighbor yet? It's a documentary series about neighbor disputes that end in murder or other serious crimes. What I find interesting on the killers that appear in these shows is that a lot of them seem to have minds similar to some mass shooters, something happens and they get ticked off to a boiling point;(normally something ridiculous on the killer's side) even some mass shooters were featured on the show, Kevin Janson Neal and Ed Lutes for example. These incidents are pretty sad, as the killers' could've worked out their anger issues.(not blaming the victims) These incidents, all of them, could have been prevented.

What episodes of this documentary interest you the most, and why?

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Fear Thy Neighbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Thy Neighbor   Fear Thy Neighbor Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 10:53 am

Ossetia wrote:
I don't think its included in the documentary you mentioned, but there is a spree killer from the United Kingdom named Barry Kenneth Williams.

Williams shot and killed 5 people, wounding a further 3, in October 1978. Whilst Williams did suffer from schizophrenia, the shooting was actually triggered after he became infuriated at his neighbours, who were making noise whilst working on a car in their driveway.

Williams was eventually released from the psychiatric facility, but was recalled in October 2013 after harassing his neighbour and being caught in possession of firearms, an improvised bomb and several dozen homemade bullets.

Geez! O_O

Why would he harass new neighbors again after he was in a psychiatric facility for killing his neighbors 38 years before? That’s just awful.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 104562
Forum Reputation : 143

Fear Thy Neighbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Thy Neighbor   Fear Thy Neighbor Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 3:15 pm

DF978 wrote:
Ossetia wrote:
I don't think its included in the documentary you mentioned, but there is a spree killer from the United Kingdom named Barry Kenneth Williams.

Williams shot and killed 5 people, wounding a further 3, in October 1978. Whilst Williams did suffer from schizophrenia, the shooting was actually triggered after he became infuriated at his neighbours, who were making noise whilst working on a car in their driveway.

Williams was eventually released from the psychiatric facility, but was recalled in October 2013 after harassing his neighbour and being caught in possession of firearms, an improvised bomb and several dozen homemade bullets.

Geez! O_O

Why would he harass new neighbors again after he was in a psychiatric facility for killing his neighbors 38 years before? That’s just awful.
He did not appear on  Fear Thy Neighbor but on Nightmare Neighbour Next Door
I wrote a thread about it, ages ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
even has an embed link to the actual episode.

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.

Luci likes this post

Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Fear Thy Neighbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Thy Neighbor   Fear Thy Neighbor Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 3:31 pm

Koltin wrote:
DF978 wrote:
Ossetia wrote:

Geez! O_O

I know. Is it a good documentary? From the look of it, it seems like a British version of Fear thy Neighbor.

-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 104562
Forum Reputation : 143

Fear Thy Neighbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Thy Neighbor   Fear Thy Neighbor Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 6:54 pm

DF978 wrote:
Koltin wrote:
DF978 wrote:
Ossetia wrote:

Geez! O_O

I know. Is it a good documentary? From the look of it, it seems like a British version of Fear thy Neighbor.
It's a pretty good docoseries.

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.

Luci likes this post

Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Fear Thy Neighbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Thy Neighbor   Fear Thy Neighbor Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 6:58 pm

Koltin wrote:
DF978 wrote:
Koltin wrote:
DF978 wrote:
Ossetia wrote:

Geez! O_O

It's a pretty good docoseries.

Alrighty. Thanks for the recommendation. Smile

-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fear Thy Neighbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear Thy Neighbor   Fear Thy Neighbor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fear Thy Neighbor
Page 1 of 1