Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.

Go down 
+113
N.W.S. Productions
Intothenever
jasondjones
Killisaki
R3BD0M1N3
lognifiiskurk
EyebrownSonSun
Carnifex879
Reznor
Supacocky
noodlesoldier
Jaymie
Lostboys
Onyx
FlowDisruptor
Primate Murder
not-a-furry
KMFDM
Rebbie556
cakeman
LadyStardust
Gold Digger
Subdomine
Indigowendigo
HanShotFirst
Zerogoth22
thelmar
ValiantSoldier
School Massacre Archives
LevtinAlex
hallywayhomicide
Kerea2244
Screamingophelia
Smiggles94
dusk
23september
nukethemnoobs
Jenn
Tommy QTR
TheGoodGuy
UncontinuedProcess
Jollyhelpful
STK
arnounymus
QuestionMark
Grenier_VoDKa
Scypek
vinh313
Okay-Okay
Stoned Slacker
Jea
04daviszoe
Pho3nix
Tara
nbkdoom
42099_4EVA
munchkinphone
fly-with-me
MellonCollie
REBdoomer1999
Foxofgrey
Lunkhead McGrath
Littlelo
1Mare1
InsaneIntruder
Holloka
the_infidel
TheSpiral
edgelord
GreenGrayDay
ZCD99
EGSandrew
dahlia_rose
W.A.R.
sscc
H311ish.B3ast
myshame
BlackandWhite
Criminalprofiling123
jp2892
cyn1231
vulnerableeyes
shades
Kiwik
Lizpuff
Freezingmoon
slippy123
lilith
Kida
astrospace92
eli27
Sabratha
Venganza
WendlaBergman
TheHeavymetalman666
819234
maninthebox
perpetual state
Draw_It_White
Magnaphoria
veroden
queenfarooq
LPorter101
PaintItBlack
jettfyre80
philosopher_king
JayJay
fatlittleparasite
tragedy79
TheFragile
tfsa47090
em81
Mj2beat
117 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Littlelo

Littlelo


Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 49753
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2017-04-26

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 5:21 pm

Omg LOL didn't know Eric had a pinky tattoo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 8:55 am

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Tumblr11

Look what Eric missed out on!  Haha Also the name had me dying. Roll
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 1:09 pm

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 99910
Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 978910


Roll
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo


Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 49753
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2017-04-26

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 1:23 pm

Not technically about E or D specifically, but relatable nonetheless...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Also try not to cringe at that tumblr username
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 1:29 pm

Littlelo wrote:
Not technically about E or D specifically, but relatable nonetheless...

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Cf111

Also try not to cringe at that tumblr username


"baevid" Good Grief! Rolling Eyes  I honestly loathe that word! Mad
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor



Posts : 900
Contribution Points : 84299
Forum Reputation : 81
Join date : 2013-03-18

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 1:43 am

Littlelo wrote:
Not technically about E or D specifically, but relatable nonetheless...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Also try not to cringe at that tumblr username


The original screenshot you've used in your post has been replaced with a new one which obscures the username/partial url.


When making/using screenshots from any social networking profile, please be certain to obscure or entirely cut out usernames, urls, etc.

Usernames and urls from any social networking site are forbidden on the forum.

Please refer to the rules for a more in depth explanation:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

Littlelo


Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 49753
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2017-04-26

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 7:10 am

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and sorry about that! Wasn't thinking Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 5:13 pm

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 6489510


Haha
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo


Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 49753
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2017-04-26

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 10:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I can't help myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 10:37 am

Littlelo wrote:
Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Img_2618

I can't help myself.


The dead on accuracy of this is scary! Shocked Haha
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo


Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 49753
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2017-04-26

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 2:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1Mare1

1Mare1


Posts : 427
Contribution Points : 44895
Forum Reputation : 10
Join date : 2017-08-01

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 7:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 7:18 am

1Mare1 wrote:
Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Tumblr_os1vjm7cMS1v67i9to1_1280



Good GOD! Haha
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder


Posts : 2241
Contribution Points : 69186
Forum Reputation : 340
Join date : 2016-06-28
Location : my room

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 9:38 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
1Mare1 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



Good GOD! Haha
Domino's should be sued for false advertising if that's what they class as their baddest bitch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 9:39 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
1Mare1 wrote:
Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Tumblr_os1vjm7cMS1v67i9to1_1280



Good GOD! Haha
Domino's should be sued for false advertising if that's what they class as their baddest bitch.

Roll
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 11:30 am

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 99999910

Haha Roll
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo


Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 49753
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2017-04-26

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 11:39 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Haha Roll

Lollll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder


Posts : 2241
Contribution Points : 69186
Forum Reputation : 340
Join date : 2016-06-28
Location : my room

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 1:46 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Haha Roll
"BUT I'M SECONDS AWAY FROM FIGHTING THE CYYYYYYYYYBERDEEEEEEEEMON"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 7:29 am

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 95874210
Back to top Go down
fly-with-me




Posts : 17
Contribution Points : 40916
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-01-06

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 8:29 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 8:33 am

fly-with-me wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 95874210

Spoiler:

Haha
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone




Posts : 564
Contribution Points : 47139
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 10:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

Littlelo


Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 49753
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2017-04-26

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 11:06 am

munchkinphone wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Too real...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6236
Contribution Points : 175375
Forum Reputation : 1138
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 40

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 11:07 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Haha Roll
"BUT I'M SECONDS AWAY FROM FIGHTING THE CYYYYYYYYYBERDEEEEEEEEMON"


This is too real for me at that age LOL.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 12:25 pm

Littlelo wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Tumlbr10

Too real...


Damn IT! Who's chopping ONIONS!? Evil or Very Mad I MUST show no emotion... Sad
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6236
Contribution Points : 175375
Forum Reputation : 1138
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 40

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 1:10 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Too real...


Damn IT! Who's chopping ONIONS!? Evil or Very Mad I MUST show no emotion... Sad

My allergies are acting up.

I don't know what my aversion is to faces on different bodies, I don't like face swap either.. nor instagram filters that make you look like a cat... I don't know why I don't like, but I just cringe and cannot look at it.

I'm such a pollyanna, but I just can't bring myself to believe that Kathy didn't do something even small for her son. The woman cried constantly when Eric was upset.. people point out a lot in stories that Kathy was crying over something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 1:15 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Tumlbr10

Too real...


Damn IT! Who's chopping ONIONS!? Evil or Very Mad I MUST show no emotion... Sad

My allergies are acting up.

I don't know what my aversion is to faces on different bodies, I don't like face swap either.. nor instagram filters that make you look like a cat... I don't know why I don't like, but I just cringe and cannot look at it.

I'm such a pollyanna, but I just can't bring myself to believe that Kathy didn't do something even small for her son. The woman cried constantly when Eric was upset.. people point out a lot in stories that Kathy was crying over something.


I find it hard to believe that as well. My thinking is that it was SUPER private and very small, and as hush, hush as they could make it.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo


Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 49753
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2017-04-26

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 4:56 pm

how it all started...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
munchkinphone




Posts : 564
Contribution Points : 47139
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 7:16 pm

Haha Eric is the one to the left and he's like "My Dad is in the military, trust me, I know what I'm doing"
and Dylan is like "Whatever man, I just want to get to the 5th dimension" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

Littlelo


Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 49753
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2017-04-26

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 7:22 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
Haha Eric is the one to the left and he's like "My Dad is in the military, trust me, I know what I'm doing"
and Dylan is like "Whatever man, I just want to get to the 5th dimension" Very Happy

LOL seriously he looks like the "know it all" kid in your class
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6236
Contribution Points : 175375
Forum Reputation : 1138
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 40

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 7:44 pm

Littlelo wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
Haha Eric is the one to the left and he's like "My Dad is in the military, trust me, I know what I'm doing"
and Dylan is like "Whatever man, I just want to get to the 5th dimension" Very Happy

LOL seriously he looks like the "know it all" kid in your class

Eric was that kid I'm sure who knew everything but not a liar... ... that's Brooks. Only that Lying liar who lies, Brooks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA


Posts : 275
Contribution Points : 47859
Forum Reputation : 28
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 38
Location : Vancouver, Canada

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 9:55 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]




Wow, that third photo....I almost can't believe it - I mean I can but it's just amazing. Despite the bad that Eric (and Dylan) did, something good came out of it. Eric - through spirit, gave this young girl the will to make it through high school. That's amazing. I'm saving this third photo because it's so amazing, wow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA


Posts : 275
Contribution Points : 47859
Forum Reputation : 28
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 38
Location : Vancouver, Canada

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Well...   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 10:10 pm

cyn1231 wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

To be blunt, these make me uncomfortable and are borderline glorifying. I always think when I see things like this what the victims families would think. It's okay to relate with eric and dylan in some ways but I feel like wanting to keep their clothes and dying for them is way too far. Im guessing the people who made these never met eric or dylan which makes it even more disturbing. Yes I agree they were victims as well, but victims of their own hands. At the end of the day they were mass murderers and they died mass murderers and its never okay to idolize mass murderers. But everyone has a right to their opinions/posts as I have a right to mine *shrugs* No disrespect, just felt I needed to voice my opinion on that.

I honestly don't think the people who made these photo quotes are glorifying what Eric and Dylan did, but I think Eric and Dylan were two teens that people could identify with, Eric and Dylan made you feel like you knew them, by their journal entries and their videos, and they really spoke for how a lot of teens felt in the 90's, especially the teens who were bullied, who were abused, who felt like outcasts, losers and rejects. For all those kids, it was as if Eric and Dylan were their voice.

However what Eric and Dylan did was horrible, terrible and there's always a better way than murder to handle your hurt, your pain and abuse but with Eric and Dylan's journal writings and videos, it felt like you did know them. I don't think it's idolization, it's a bit of sympathy for them, because regardless of what people say, these two teens were victims too. Something made them killers, whether it was bullying, mental illness or what have you, something affected and hurt them so much - emotionally and mentally and probably even physically that they just had a mental breakdown from sanity, so that makes them victims too. I think people's hearts goes out to all thirteen victims, but it also goes out to Eric and Dylan too, because Eric and Dylan committed those murders not because they were evil but because they were severely hurt and emotionally damaged and so in their minds, they lashed out violently because they thought that would cure their emotional hurt and damage.

That's just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
munchkinphone




Posts : 564
Contribution Points : 47139
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 8:38 am

It is impossible to be sure what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thought when he posted these and therefore you cant really be sure if it is glorifying. It is however, according to me, unlikely that you would want to die for someone just based on feeling connected to them through their writings. It feels like it is connected to an appreciation for what they did which is disturbing.

Would you really be able to want to die for a person just because you read his/her journal and they seemed like a relatable person?





Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:38 am

munchkinphone wrote:
Haha Eric is the one to the left and he's like "My Dad is in the military, trust me, I know what I'm doing"
and Dylan is like "Whatever man, I just want to get to the 5th dimension" Very Happy

Haha
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:44 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
Haha Eric is the one to the left and he's like "My Dad is in the military, trust me, I know what I'm doing"
and Dylan is like "Whatever man, I just want to get to the 5th dimension" Very Happy

LOL seriously he looks like the "know it all" kid in your class

Eric was that kid I'm sure who knew everything but not a liar... ... that's Brooks. Only that Lying liar who lies, Brooks


Eric was a little liar as well.Smile But in Eric's opinion Brooks wrote the book on lying. He was a lying liar, who lied about lying! Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6236
Contribution Points : 175375
Forum Reputation : 1138
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 40

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:45 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
Haha Eric is the one to the left and he's like "My Dad is in the military, trust me, I know what I'm doing"
and Dylan is like "Whatever man, I just want to get to the 5th dimension" Very Happy

LOL seriously he looks like the "know it all" kid in your class

Eric was that kid I'm sure who knew everything but not a liar... ... that's Brooks. Only that Lying liar who lies, Brooks


Eric was a little liar as well.Smile  But in Eric's opinion Brooks wrote the book on lying. He was a lying liar, who lied about lying! Haha

lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6236
Contribution Points : 175375
Forum Reputation : 1138
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 40

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 11:21 am

Quentin Tarrentino is making a Charles Manson movie. Someone in the 5th dimension is piiiiiised.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

Littlelo


Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 49753
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2017-04-26

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 11:31 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Quentin Tarrentino is making a Charles Manson movie. Someone in the 5th dimension is piiiiiised.

Omg I juuuust heard about this I'm pumped.

Made me think which post '99 movie of his they would have liked the best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 11:47 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Quentin Tarrentino is making a Charles Manson movie. Someone in the 5th dimension is piiiiiised.

No doubt Dylan is yelling real good!complaint Haha Roll
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6236
Contribution Points : 175375
Forum Reputation : 1138
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 40

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 11:47 am

Littlelo wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Quentin Tarrentino is making a Charles Manson movie. Someone in the 5th dimension is piiiiiised.

Omg I juuuust heard about this I'm pumped.

Made me think which post '99 movie of his they would have liked the best.

I'm really excited about it too!

I'd venture a guess and say Dylan would like Kill Bill a lot.


_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6236
Contribution Points : 175375
Forum Reputation : 1138
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 40

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 11:48 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Quentin Tarrentino is making a Charles Manson movie. Someone in the 5th dimension is piiiiiised.

No doubt Dylan is yelling real good!complaint Haha Roll

If Dylan was actually in a play, he would not need a mic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA


Posts : 275
Contribution Points : 47859
Forum Reputation : 28
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 38
Location : Vancouver, Canada

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 1:32 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
It is impossible to be sure what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thought when he posted these and therefore you cant really be sure if it is glorifying. It is however, according to me, unlikely that you would want to die for someone just based on feeling connected to them through their writings. It feels like it is connected to an appreciation for what they did which is disturbing.

Would you really be able to want to die for a person just because you read his/her journal and they seemed like a relatable person?







What? Who is talking about dying for them?? I feel sympathy for them but I wouldn't die for them, hell no. But I think you have wackos who look at Eric and Dylan as heroes and then you have those like myself, who feel sorrow and sympathy for them, because what they went through, was what myself and a lot of others went through as teens. We sympathize with them and because the hurt and pain that they went through was so relatable, we can identify with them, and because they shared their hurt and pain publicly, its like we knew them personally, that is what I meant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6236
Contribution Points : 175375
Forum Reputation : 1138
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 40

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 1:38 pm

42099_4EVA wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
It is impossible to be sure what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thought when he posted these and therefore you cant really be sure if it is glorifying. It is however, according to me, unlikely that you would want to die for someone just based on feeling connected to them through their writings. It feels like it is connected to an appreciation for what they did which is disturbing.

Would you really be able to want to die for a person just because you read his/her journal and they seemed like a relatable person?







What? Who is talking about dying for them?? I feel sympathy for them but I wouldn't die for them, hell no. But I think you have wackos who look at Eric and Dylan as heroes and then you have those like myself, who feel sorrow and sympathy for them, because what they went through, was what myself and a lot of others went through as teens. We sympathize with them and because the hurt and pain that they went through was so relatable, we can identify with them, and because they shared their hurt and pain publicly, its like we knew them personally, that is what I meant.

I do remember when I started researching again and there were sites saying "don't follow me if you condone" and I was thinking, there's actually people who do? There are... Sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA


Posts : 275
Contribution Points : 47859
Forum Reputation : 28
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 38
Location : Vancouver, Canada

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 2:50 pm

Yeah I don't condone AT ALL, no...but I understand why they did what they did though. They did it because they felt they had no way else to express their anger and hurt, and that's what was sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Littlelo

Littlelo


Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 49753
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2017-04-26

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 3:06 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Quentin Tarrentino is making a Charles Manson movie. Someone in the 5th dimension is piiiiiised.

Omg I juuuust heard about this I'm pumped.

Made me think which post '99 movie of his they would have liked the best.

I'm really excited about it too!

I'd venture a guess and say Dylan would like Kill Bill a lot.


Yeah you're probably right about that. Right up his alley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
munchkinphone




Posts : 564
Contribution Points : 47139
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-10-31

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 3:25 pm

42099_4EVA wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
It is impossible to be sure what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thought when he posted these and therefore you cant really be sure if it is glorifying. It is however, according to me, unlikely that you would want to die for someone just based on feeling connected to them through their writings. It feels like it is connected to an appreciation for what they did which is disturbing.

Would you really be able to want to die for a person just because you read his/her journal and they seemed like a relatable person?







What? Who is talking about dying for them?? I feel sympathy for them but I wouldn't die for them, hell no. But I think you have wackos who look at Eric and Dylan as heroes and then you have those like myself, who feel sorrow and sympathy for them, because what they went through, was what myself and a lot of others went through as teens. We sympathize with them and because the hurt and pain that they went through was so relatable, we can identify with them, and because they shared their hurt and pain publicly, its like we knew them personally, that is what I meant.

one of the "memes" that you said was not glorifying said "I would die for them"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA


Posts : 275
Contribution Points : 47859
Forum Reputation : 28
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 38
Location : Vancouver, Canada

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 4:28 pm

Yeah, the last one does and the last one was no doubt made by some person in need of mental help, but for the photo quotes above that last one, that's who I was referring to. Anyone who would die for Eric and Dylan are mentally ill. So what's there to disagree with??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6236
Contribution Points : 175375
Forum Reputation : 1138
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 40

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 4:44 pm

42099_4EVA wrote:
Yeah, the last one does and the last one was no doubt made by some person in need of mental help, but for the photo quotes above that last one, that's who I was referring to. Anyone who would die for Eric and Dylan are mentally ill. So what's there to disagree with??

Then if the person who DID die for them met them in the afterlife they would probably get a "why the fuck did you do that you ignorant piece of shit?" or something like that...

I never swore that much on the board, sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA


Posts : 275
Contribution Points : 47859
Forum Reputation : 28
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 38
Location : Vancouver, Canada

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 4:57 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:
Yeah, the last one does and the last one was no doubt made by some person in need of mental help, but for the photo quotes above that last one, that's who I was referring to. Anyone who would die for Eric and Dylan are mentally ill. So what's there to disagree with??

Then if the person who DID die for them met them in the afterlife they would probably get a "why the fuck did you do that you ignorant piece of shit?"  or something like that...

I never swore that much on the board, sorry guys.


LOL exactly, that's stupid, to die for some teens I don't know. Hell, I wouldn't even die for family members that I do know, lol. So I think that's just some mental imbalance with people who say, "I'd die for Eric and Dylan" and I don't even think, if Eric and Dylan could come back, knowing what they know now, after crossing over, they would, I think, be turned off regarding the fact that people are ending their lives for them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content





Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.   Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.
Back to top 
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold memes.
» Did Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris exercise?
» My observations of Eric Harris & Dylan Klebold
» Likability: Eric Harris vs Dylan Klebold
» How did Klebold and Harris carry both guns?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: