Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz

Go down 
+3
Mr Bubbless
Sarakeet
yash buddha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest




Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz Empty
PostSubject: Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz   Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2021 9:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz   Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2021 11:49 am

Interesting, were did you find it?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz   Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2021 1:27 pm

(Deleted)


Last edited by 9mmtomyhead on Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz   Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 6:41 pm

(delete again)


Last edited by Carnalz on Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yash buddha

yash buddha


Posts : 24
Contribution Points : 30222
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-04-06

Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz   Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 11:04 pm

Those ears, damn

johncena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sarakeet

Sarakeet


Posts : 38
Contribution Points : 32304
Forum Reputation : 20
Join date : 2021-01-23

Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz   Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 1:42 pm

Never saw this one before, thanks for posting.

heytdm likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless


Posts : 485
Contribution Points : 40571
Forum Reputation : 731
Join date : 2021-02-01
Location : STRAYA

Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz   Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 7:03 am

.


Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:53 am; edited 2 times in total

Amok333 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Saoradh

Saoradh


Posts : 321
Contribution Points : 39404
Forum Reputation : 175
Join date : 2021-06-04
Age : 31
Location : Éire

Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz   Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 4:49 pm

Nikolas Cruz at what looks like to be a cafe, flipping off the camera

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


_________________
Tiocfaidh ár lá
︻╦╤─

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Employer_Square




Posts : 356
Contribution Points : 35530
Forum Reputation : 79
Join date : 2021-02-11
Age : 18
Location : United States of America

Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz   Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 6:02 pm

Is that newly released?
Back to top Go down
incelgnorance
Banned



Posts : 261
Contribution Points : 29124
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-07-12
Location : USA

Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz   Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 9:11 pm

Why do people always think photos like that are rare? I have seen that photo a lot, it has been out for a while now. Especially since you said you got it off of r/masskillers I don't think it is rare lol.

GUYS LOOK NEW RARE FOIA SUPER EXCLUSIVE NEVER BEFORE SEEN PHOTO OF NIKOLAS CRUZ:
SPOILER!!!!!!!!:

Employer_Square, Vluptune, garbagetalker1, anna444 and heytdm like this post

Back to top Go down
Vluptune
Banned



Posts : 72
Contribution Points : 27536
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-07-12
Age : 21
Location : LITERALLY trapped in Orwell's 1984

Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz   Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 9:41 pm

incelgnorance wrote:
Why do people always think photos like that are rare? I have seen that photo a lot, it has been out for a while now. Especially since you said you got it off of r/masskillers I don't think it is rare lol.

GUYS LOOK NEW RARE FOIA SUPER EXCLUSIVE NEVER BEFORE SEEN PHOTO OF NIKOLAS CRUZ:
SPOILER!!!!!!!!:
i don't believe you. source?

_________________
I condemn the horrific actions of Blackbeard the pirate; I will not tolerate his glorification.

Employer_Square and incelgnorance like this post

Back to top Go down
incelgnorance
Banned



Posts : 261
Contribution Points : 29124
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-07-12
Location : USA

Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz   Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 9:42 pm

Vluptune wrote:
incelgnorance wrote:
Why do people always think photos like that are rare? I have seen that photo a lot, it has been out for a while now. Especially since you said you got it off of r/masskillers I don't think it is rare lol.

GUYS LOOK NEW RARE FOIA SUPER EXCLUSIVE NEVER BEFORE SEEN PHOTO OF NIKOLAS CRUZ:
SPOILER!!!!!!!!:
i don't believe you. source?

Source: trust me bro

Employer_Square and Vluptune like this post

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz   Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 4:27 am

incelgnorance wrote:
Vluptune wrote:
incelgnorance wrote:
Why do people always think photos like that are rare? I have seen that photo a lot, it has been out for a while now. Especially since you said you got it off of r/masskillers I don't think it is rare lol.

GUYS LOOK NEW RARE FOIA SUPER EXCLUSIVE NEVER BEFORE SEEN PHOTO OF NIKOLAS CRUZ:
SPOILER!!!!!!!!:
i don't believe you. source?

Source: trust me bro
sauce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz   Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Rare Photo Of Nikolas Cruz
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Nikolas Cruz
» I have the same name as Nikolas Cruz, AMA
» Where is Nikolas Cruz?
» Nikolas Cruz art & memes
» The Nikolas Cruz challenge!?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Shooting-
Jump to: