Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How tall was Robert Hawkins?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

How tall was Robert Hawkins? Empty
PostSubject: How tall was Robert Hawkins?   How tall was Robert Hawkins? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2021 10:57 pm

(Deleted)

Last edited by 9mmtomyhead on Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MilverSoxie
Banned

Contribution Points : 35901
Forum Reputation : 123

PostSubject: Re: How tall was Robert Hawkins?   How tall was Robert Hawkins? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2021 4:18 pm

emanresu wrote:
He died at 19. When he was 17 he was recorded by his mental institution as being 5'10 (178 cm). By the time he was doing the shooting when he was 19, a witness described him as "very tall guy, real tall" and talked about how surprising his height was. I'm pretty sure that he continued to grow more after 17 because by the time he was 19, he towered over his half-sister who is 5'7 - 5'8 (170 - 172 cm). You can't really tell from the westroads surveillance coz he's wearing such baggy clothes but i put him between 6'1 and 6'2 (185 - 188 cm)

Do you have any links? I've read and watched a lot of news stuff and got a hold of a handful of hospital documents, but you discuss a lot of information I haven't come across. And hospital documents i've found didn't exceed 2002.

QuestionMark and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
MilverSoxie
Banned

Contribution Points : 35901
Forum Reputation : 123

PostSubject: Re: How tall was Robert Hawkins?   How tall was Robert Hawkins? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 3:11 pm

emanresu wrote:
- This is the witness describing him as tall (I saw the video version of this interview a while back but i feel like it'll take a while to find so here's the article version to save time): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

- i can't find the article of that witness saying how "surprised" she was at his height. it was from a very obscure forum board which copied and pasted that information from a news article.

- His halfsister said she was 5'8 in one of her social media posts but i shouldn't disclose specifics

- The photo of him towering over his half sister is in one of my older posts

- His 5'10 document is broken on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but it's either the "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] September 2005 Lutheran Family Services monthly report + CID report" or the "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] December 9 2005 Case plan and progress report". I used to have a plugin that allowed me to enter every single one of those documents but i uninstalled it ages ago and cant be bothered to install it again

That's really cool stuff thank you very much mr or ms emanresu. The documents thing has been a little bit of a dilemma for me for some months now so any tips tricks and specifications are greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Dyngus

Contribution Points : 41396
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: How tall was Robert Hawkins?   How tall was Robert Hawkins? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 7:20 pm

SilverMoxie wrote:
emanresu wrote:
- This is the witness describing him as tall (I saw the video version of this interview a while back but i feel like it'll take a while to find so here's the article version to save time): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

- i can't find the article of that witness saying how "surprised" she was at his height. it was from a very obscure forum board which copied and pasted that information from a news article.

- His halfsister said she was 5'8 in one of her social media posts but i shouldn't disclose specifics

- The photo of him towering over his half sister is in one of my older posts

- His 5'10 document is broken on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but it's either the "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] September 2005 Lutheran Family Services monthly report + CID report" or the "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] December 9 2005 Case plan and progress report". I used to have a plugin that allowed me to enter every single one of those documents but i uninstalled it ages ago and cant be bothered to install it again

That's really cool stuff thank you very much mr or ms emanresu. The documents thing has been a little bit of a dilemma for me for some months now so any tips tricks and specifications are greatly appreciated.

I posted those links there and they have since become inaccessible from the site where they were hosted. I have all of the documents saved. If you would like one, you can PM me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How tall was Robert Hawkins?   How tall was Robert Hawkins? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How tall was Robert Hawkins?
Page 1 of 1