Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pics claiming to be Robert Hawkins

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MilverSoxie
Banned

Contribution Points : 35901
Forum Reputation : 123

Pics claiming to be Robert Hawkins  Empty
PostSubject: Pics claiming to be Robert Hawkins    Pics claiming to be Robert Hawkins  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2021 10:53 am

Reverse searching the images will bring you to different tumblr-like sites that are tagged under stuff like Robbie Hawkins and westroads mall, but clicking on the posts shows they're deleted every time. There are no results on tineye's reverse image search and there is no apparent source, i'd just like to know if anyone's ever seen these before and know their opinion on the matter if they have any. I have found other Robert Hawkins pictures in a similarly deleted and obscure state through tumblr before, and the boy in the photos has similar style to Robert, but it's probably impossible to debunk or verify with 0 backstory and so much time passed. No idea why faces other than the boy are blurred either if it's just a mundane photo. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

treehouseofhorror and Somedumbhorse like this post

Back to top Go down
treehouseofhorror

treehouseofhorror

Contribution Points : 34019
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Pics claiming to be Robert Hawkins    Pics claiming to be Robert Hawkins  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2021 1:08 pm

I saw the last picture on google searching for his name but I'm not sure as you said we don't have much information about his case
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pics claiming to be Robert Hawkins    Pics claiming to be Robert Hawkins  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2021 1:17 pm

To be honest, I don't think that's actually Robbie. Other than just a lookalike.
Back to top Go down
MilverSoxie
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Pics claiming to be Robert Hawkins    Pics claiming to be Robert Hawkins  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2021 1:19 pm

9mmtomyhead wrote:
To be honest, I don't think that's actually Robbie. Other than just a lookalike.

Nothing new for old school tumblr's standards
Back to top Go down
Comedyshortsgamer

Comedyshortsgamer

Contribution Points : 37110
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Pics claiming to be Robert Hawkins    Pics claiming to be Robert Hawkins  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2021 1:20 pm

9mmtomyhead wrote:

Yeah, me too.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60914
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Pics claiming to be Robert Hawkins    Pics claiming to be Robert Hawkins  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2021 6:01 pm

9mmtomyhead wrote:
Same here. They both just look as though they have a similar nose structure and hairstyle.

Banned

PostSubject: Re: Pics claiming to be Robert Hawkins    Pics claiming to be Robert Hawkins  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 12:23 pm

emanresu wrote:
Dam i havent seen these in 2 years!! hahah. This in fact is Robert, and it's from his biological dad's facebook page (shouldn't linkk anything). Both of these photos are obviously from the same outing, and it was taken in either 2004 or 5. I always assumed they were taken during robert's home visit while he was staying at a mental instution (for threatening to kill his stepmom) between the years of 2002 and 2005. Maybe it was the day he came home (december 13 2005), but then again it might not be since there's no snow. The first photo (in order) is of him (then 16 or 17), his stepbrother zach (then 13 or 14), his biological sister cynthia-marie (then 20 or 21), his maternal half sister cayla (then 10 or 11) and his biological father Ron (42 or 43 there). The second photo is of him and zach. Zach is much taller than him coz their paternal fathers have the same height differences. Robert also likes the band misfits and had CD's of their songs in his jeep when the shooting took place. Can i ask where you got these coz you have to do some REAL digging to get them and would've known where you got them as a result lol. I also do agree with the people above that that doesn't look like robert, and i would've also assumed it was just a lookalike. Idk weird. I think robert was a late bloomer or something lol coz his height and his facial structure didn't really finished until he was 19 it looks like

A friend of mine alerted me to one of the picture's existence on a tumgir link, I reverse image searched and then found the other although I don't have the links anymore, but held onto the pictures because I had a feeling about them. I'd been putting off looking into his family background due to the amount of other stuff i'm working on so i'm sorry to disappoint. Thank you extremely much for the verification though as always

RY0ICHLOL dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pics claiming to be Robert Hawkins    Pics claiming to be Robert Hawkins  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 5:19 pm

Just to add one thing, it seems like the second picture was “enhanced”, because of how weird the face looks (personally, I hate when people use those filters on photos).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics claiming to be Robert Hawkins    Pics claiming to be Robert Hawkins  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pics claiming to be Robert Hawkins
Page 1 of 1