Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The murder of Skylar Neese.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince_Bren

Prince_Bren

Contribution Points : 29091
Forum Reputation : 0

The murder of Skylar Neese. Empty
PostSubject: The murder of Skylar Neese.   The murder of Skylar Neese. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 10:56 pm

2 girls kill their friend because they don't like her anymore, and then subliminally brag about it on twitter.Possibly because they were lesbians are were scared she'd out them?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The sentencing of both girls is in full videos on youtube. Pretty disturbing stuff. The girl who knew her the least was sobbing the entire time, and her supposed best friend was an emotionless little cow.

StellEclipse1529

Contribution Points : 28745

PostSubject: Re: The murder of Skylar Neese.   The murder of Skylar Neese. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 1:39 am

It is honestly sad for what had happened to Skylar.

Luci, johncena and Prince_Bren like this post

Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40003
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: The murder of Skylar Neese.   The murder of Skylar Neese. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2021 11:02 pm

I hate people who betray their friends and use them like the killers did to Skylar. People who commit such acts on their friends don’t deserve to be called a “friend”... R.I.P Skylar.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The murder of Skylar Neese.   The murder of Skylar Neese. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2021 1:24 pm

The most recent photos of Shelia and Rachel in prison:
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

PostSubject: Re: The murder of Skylar Neese.   The murder of Skylar Neese. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2021 3:46 pm

Maboroshi wrote:

Do they even care they used Skylar just to kill her? I do not like them. All around sad story. I hope the families of both Skylar and the killers are healing. Sad

johncena likes this post

Back to top Go down
johncena

Contribution Points : 30154

PostSubject: Re: The murder of Skylar Neese.   The murder of Skylar Neese. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2021 4:03 pm

Luci wrote:
Maboroshi wrote:

Do they even care they used Skylar just to kill her? I do not like them. All around sad story. I hope the families of both Skylar and the killers are healing. Sad

they literally only care about themselves 🙄
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

PostSubject: Re: The murder of Skylar Neese.   The murder of Skylar Neese. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2021 4:24 pm

johncena wrote:
Luci wrote:
Maboroshi wrote:

they literally only care about themselves 🙄

I wish mental states like theirs never had to be made
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60889
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: The murder of Skylar Neese.   The murder of Skylar Neese. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2021 5:28 pm

Maboroshi wrote:
They look as though they don't even care about what they did. They moved on, even if they are in prison.

StellEclipse1529

PostSubject: Re: The murder of Skylar Neese.   The murder of Skylar Neese. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 1:02 am

I feel that, no matter what, these girls are going to be heartless for the rest of their lives. I mean, they harmed Skylar and never cared, so I am not surprised that these two still care about themselves and not anyone else.

Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

PostSubject: Re: The murder of Skylar Neese.   The murder of Skylar Neese. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 1:12 am

StellEclipse1529 wrote:
I feel that, no matter what, these girls are going to be heartless for the rest of their lives. I mean, they harmed Skylar and never cared, so I am not surprised that these two still care about themselves and not anyone else.

It's because they are narcisstic psychopaths. I feel bad because Skyler trusted these 2... and they just used her for their personal gain. Highschoolers can be fucking evil. Evil or Very Mad

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
StellEclipse1529

StellEclipse1529

PostSubject: Re: The murder of Skylar Neese.   The murder of Skylar Neese. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 1:17 am

I feel bad for Skylar as well... I mean, I can't imagine what she went through, honestly, it breaks my heart.

Luci likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The murder of Skylar Neese.   The murder of Skylar Neese. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The murder of Skylar Neese.
Page 1 of 1