Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings

Go down 
+8
REBDOMINE99
Koschei
QuestionMark
Saoradh
Killisaki
Jenn
Employer_Square
Kinkeloukaitis
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 43930
Forum Reputation : 102

Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings   Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2021 6:00 pm

I think of the Cassie Jo Stoddart case.
Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

Contribution Points : 34105
Forum Reputation : 79

Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings   Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2021 6:05 pm

Alex Hribal is another one, though what he did was very close to what you said to exclude from the posts.

Kinkeloukaitis likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118758
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings   Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2021 6:53 pm

Randy Stair was obsessed with Columbine, in particular, Eric but didn't go on a school shooting.

QuestionMark, Kinkeloukaitis and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42293
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings   Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2021 7:20 pm

Darion Aguilar (mall shooting)
Łukasz Wach (murder of his stepmother, mentioned Columbine on Facebook, which got some of his classmates worried to inform the teacher)
Daniil Monakhov (planned a school shooting, instead shoot random people in a village after shooting his grandmother, after she tried stopping him carrying the shotguns)
Martin Peyerl (killed his sister and shoot from his room window against people outside)

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol

Kinkeloukaitis, Employer_Square and garbagetalker1 like this post

Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

PostSubject: Re: Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings   Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2021 7:20 pm

Trey Sesler was as well though he actually planned to commit one but was arrested before he could do it.

Back to top Go down
Saoradh

Saoradh

Contribution Points : 37979
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings   Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2021 7:39 pm

Jerad and Amanda Miller - Not particular inspired by Columbine but friends reported they idolized Eric & Dylan.

2014 Las Vegas Shootings

Vluptune and garbagetalker1 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings   Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2021 10:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jenn, Koltin, Kinkeloukaitis, Killisaki, Employer_Square, Xtina, Vluptune and Stinkfist like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings   Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2021 11:35 pm

Not particularly inspired, but brothers Michael and robert Bever, (Broken arrows killings 2015) Robert was obsessed with columbine and other mass murders. His sister and Michael said that he was constantly talking about Harris and Klebold, and other shootings.
Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 30684
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings   Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2021 8:46 pm

Vester Lee Flannigan (WDBJ live shooting 2015) - Expressed admiration for Eric and Dylan as well as Seung Hui Cho.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

QuestionMark, Kinkeloukaitis and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
REBDOMINE99

REBDOMINE99

Contribution Points : 36687
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings   Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2021 2:58 pm

Trey Sesler (aka Mr Anime or lens cap productions) plotted to kill his family which he did do in a weirdly similar way to Kip Kinkel. By shooting his mother in the garage  then his brother, his father and pets with his 9mm hipoint 995 carbine (the same gun Eric Harris used. Trashed the house He then proceeded to drive down the road from the house towards Waller high school with  His carbine and 100 rounds of most certainly all 9mm. About to kill at least 70 students at the schools prep rally. He then decided to drive back home and got arrested by police as it was all becoming too real and couldn't go through with it.
He had the same shotgun as eric's too and If you think about it he was like Alvaro Castillo in the way they both wanted to emulate Eric Harris to an extent

Kinkeloukaitis and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

PostSubject: Re: Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings   Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2021 8:46 pm

Killisaki wrote:
Darion Aguilar (mall shooting)

According to Police there exists a photo of Darion Aguilar dressed like what sounds like Eric. (It doesn't state what he'wearing specifically but i assume it is a Natural Selection t-shirt from the description.) But they decided against releasing the photo.

Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

PostSubject: Re: Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings   Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2021 9:18 pm

Tristan van der Vlis killed 7 including himself and injured 17 after opening fire at a shopping mall on April 9th,2011.He was reportedly obsessed with Columbine and chose April 9th as it was Eric Harris’s birthday.He also started shooting at 12:08 PM which coincided with Harris’s suicide as well.

Kinkeloukaitis, REBDOMINE99, Koschei and Stinkfist like this post

Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

PostSubject: Re: Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings   Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 8:13 pm

Daniel Gonzalez - (spree killer 2004) Saw Eric and Dylan as heroes and wanted to perpetrate a crime similar to their's.

Kinkeloukaitis and Engel like this post

Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 26833
Forum Reputation : 222

PostSubject: Re: Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings   Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2021 3:28 pm

Daniel Hawke Fears, possibly planned a school shooting but was set over the edge when his neighbors confronted him about speeding in then neighborhood, so he shot his neighbors then opened fired at a truck stop type area iirc? Killed 2 and injured 6-9 (reports vary)

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36134
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings   Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2022 11:53 pm

Robert Bonelli (Hudson Valley Mall shooter): Injured 2 with an AK47 in a Best Buy in the mall on February 13th 2005 in Ulster, New York. He was born in either 1980 or 1981 (not sure) so he would have been I'm guessing 17-19ish when Columbine happened, he was 24 when he did his shooting (though I think another source said 25), and had a calendar , he wrote KMFDM on it (I saw the calender on a YouTube video of the show "Most Shocking" or whatever the show was called), he even quoted Dylan, writing "the lonely man strikes with absolute rage" so I'm assuming he researched Columbine a lot on the internet. I'll try to post the video in this thread here If I can find it again. He was sentenced to 32 years in prison but would be eligible for parole after serving at least 26 years.

Dominick Maldonado (Tacoma Mall shooter): Armed with a Norinco MAK-90 and get this, a Tec-9 he injured 6 people, before taking 4 people hostage in a Sam Goody store, before he eventually surrendered to a SWAT team on November 20th 2005 (ironic, the date) in Tacoma, Washington. He was 20 at the time, and before the shooting had a juvenile record, at the time, he was not supposed to possess any weapons.

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

Last edited by Panzerfaust on Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36134
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings   Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2022 11:56 pm

Heres the video about Robert Bonelli I was talking about:

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)
Back to top Go down
Mass_Killer_

Mass_Killer_

Contribution Points : 20460
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings   Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2022 1:10 pm

Lindsay Souvannarath,Randall Shepherd y James Gamble, They planned a Shooting in a shopping center in Canada, both had an obsession with Columbine and Nazi Ideology
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60889
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings   Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2022 4:12 pm

Steven Kazmierczak

PostSubject: Re: Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings   Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killers who were inspired by Columbine. But who did not do school shootings
Page 1 of 1