Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric's bye.

Go down 
+3
REBDOMINE99
Xtina
Thecuriousman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Thecuriousman

Contribution Points : 28225
Forum Reputation : 0

Eric's bye. Empty
PostSubject: Eric's bye.   Eric's bye. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2021 10:25 pm

We all know the story of Sue Klebold when her son Dylan walked out the front door and said "bye" in the early morning darkness, I wonder what the Harris' experience was like. How was Eric's way of saying goodbye? I read his comments ...

D3TROIT40OZ313 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 35592
Forum Reputation : 244

Eric's bye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's bye.   Eric's bye. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2021 2:38 am

I believe Eric didn't speak to his dad on the 20th as when his dad rang 911 saying Eric may be involved he's asked if he had spoken to his son that day. But yeah I wonder how the last time they spoke went. Also I get the feeling it wouldn't have been anything 'special' as Eric was distancing himself from his parents to make it easier. Only his parents could say. I get why they haven't been public like Sue. Ppl deal with stuff differently, IMO Eric's parents are/were hurting just as bad. They just don't deal with it in the public eye.

REBDOMINE99, Thecuriousman and nat_reality like this post

Back to top Go down
REBDOMINE99

REBDOMINE99

Contribution Points : 36712
Forum Reputation : 50

Eric's bye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's bye.   Eric's bye. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2021 7:41 am

Xtina wrote:
I believe Eric didn't speak to his dad on the 20th as when his dad rang 911 saying Eric may be involved he's asked if he had spoken to his son that day. But yeah I wonder how the last time they spoke went. Also I get the feeling it wouldn't have been anything 'special' as Eric was distancing himself from his parents to make it easier. Only his parents could say. I get why they haven't been public like Sue. Ppl deal with stuff differently, IMO Eric's parents are/were hurting just as bad. They just don't deal with it in the public eye.

Yeh he was avoiding talking to His parents too much and he got up on April 20th around 2.45am when he left the nixon tape on the kitchen counter so I think that was intended as his goodbye aswell as the tape He and Dylan made later that morning.

Thecuriousman likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

Eric's bye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's bye.   Eric's bye. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2021 10:33 am

I vaugely remember something about them having to go to the airport early that morning or that his mom was planning to go n a trip that day?

REBDOMINE99, Employer_Square and Thecuriousman like this post

Back to top Go down
Stinkfist

Stinkfist

Contribution Points : 27243
Forum Reputation : 0

Eric's bye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's bye.   Eric's bye. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 12:48 am

I honestly wonder if he probably said goodbye to his dog, I know he loved Sparky (I think that was it's name)

REBDOMINE99 and nat_reality like this post

Back to top Go down
Adzybear

Adzybear

Contribution Points : 60836
Forum Reputation : 100

Eric's bye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's bye.   Eric's bye. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 8:56 pm

Stinkfist wrote:
I honestly wonder if he probably said goodbye to his dog, I know he loved Sparky (I think that was it's name)

Wasn't he on a mission to get laid before the massacre???

Bad joke, sorry.....

REBDOMINE99 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39171
Forum Reputation : 731

Eric's bye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's bye.   Eric's bye. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2021 2:13 am

Adzybear wrote:
Stinkfist wrote:

Wasn't he on a mission to get laid before the massacre???

Eric was a notoriously passionate zoophile so I wouldn't be surprised.
Back to top Go down
REBDOMINE99

REBDOMINE99

Contribution Points : 36712
Forum Reputation : 50

Eric's bye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's bye.   Eric's bye. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2021 6:27 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I vaugely remember something about them having to go to the airport early that morning or that his mom was planning to go n a trip that day?

yeh it was his mum because hi dad was the one that called the police about Erics possible involvement

Eric's bye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's bye.   Eric's bye. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric's bye.
Page 1 of 1