Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

randy stair last message on this forum..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
craychie

craychie

Contribution Points : 23380
Forum Reputation : 0

randy stair last message on this forum.. Empty
PostSubject: randy stair last message on this forum..   randy stair last message on this forum.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:31 am

hey guys,
sorry to disturb you.

ive been doing some delving into the randy stair/andrew blaze case lately (since i was a fan of his on youtube and didnt know why he left or stoped doing videos.. i didnt look to much on it at the time, people change. being from australia, i only found out properly this year 2021. i know right...)
anyway i found his last message here was no longer than 10pm of june 2017 in a neutral message replying to someone.. hours before his killing.

he was asking questions beforehand about erric harris and what erics last thoughts was before he died all the way from 2016 and what was going through his mind.. similar thoughts of what we would want to ask randy today. why? and what the? how? what made you snap if you hadnt already. yeah you were lonely but did you try ? he never fully explained anywhere. id love to believe it was a delusion of a cartoon he created that did this to his mind but somethings missing.. something big.
i found it very fascinating as no ones really asked this question yet.

ive watched all his tapes and couldnt figure the actual, actual reason.. only a reason he wants us to believe.
he was a reasonable guy yeah he was a lil dark at times..
so we were the same age at the time, we graduated the same year, he was like a person i was growing up with.. without talking to. i enjoyed his humour of what i thought was humour at the time.
i also take antihistamines but nothing like benadryl.. not like my pupils dilate as black as his.. its spring at the moment so i need it.

i work night shift at a place i also hate working but, although i live alone and enjoy the dark nothing has ever questioned me more than this case... like wow. if he had a problem try something to fix it right...? like why die when you can live in the unknown of a happy life. try is a form of effort.

i feel sorry for the kid but also theres something really missing... thoughts?

Sufficient-weight, raskolnikov and EmbersGhostSquad like this post

Back to top Go down
craychie

craychie

PostSubject: Re: randy stair last message on this forum..   randy stair last message on this forum.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:35 am

ESGandrew check out for proof.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: randy stair last message on this forum..   randy stair last message on this forum.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 11:26 am

I think a heavy amount of counseling could have gone a long way. I don’t think he was stupid just severely disillusioned. Just look at his notebook 50+ pages of well constructed? thoughts. Can’t say since tl;dr thing is he was so narcissistic. Many of the problems he had like disliking his job or having trouble with his parents could have been avoided if he had put forth effort into getting a new job, attending a college, instead of beating a dead horse. (His YouTube channel. The dude was hard to relate to. I could sum it up this way: Problems. You (Randy) haz them.
Back to top Go down
craychie

craychie

PostSubject: Re: randy stair last message on this forum..   randy stair last message on this forum.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 11:50 pm

You're so right he needed some heavy help. i remember even in one of his videos he exclaimed that he couldnt talk to anyone about his thoughts and feelings tho if he did.. hed be locked up for it.
Its like he just wanted someone to talk to without being heavily judged, someone to understand his point of thinking (which is why i reckon he was trying some sort of self help on this forum.) but in the end he only really understood himself, and that spiraled to complete chaos.

his notebooks another story.. theyre like drunk thoughts but then again, you cant plan anything constantly when your drunk... especially well constructed thoughts. him with his notebook was far too gone from any help by then.

not sure what the (tl;dr) thing was but i couldnt tell if he was just overly passionate about his youtube channel (since hed been doing filming for almost 10 years) or he was a well acted narcissist.
i know he tried to get a new job at the hospital but it wasnt for him, he didnt like it. but i mean thats not the end of the world you just try again! i think he pressured himself way too hard.
2017 was not a good year for mental health help and it still lacks to this day.

im not sticking up for the guys actions, im just purely fascinated by the psychology part and how everything unfolded.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61339
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: randy stair last message on this forum..   randy stair last message on this forum.. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2021 8:35 pm

Randy was one of the mass shooters that needed psychiatric help the most. His Youtube channel was never going to be successful even with the EGS stuff he was going to put on it. I do agree that he was too far gone in his journal but he should probably have got help in 2013 instead of fixating on Ember McLain for 4 more years.

PostSubject: Re: randy stair last message on this forum..   randy stair last message on this forum.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

randy stair last message on this forum..
Page 1 of 1