Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is it true that Dylan protected Eric from his mother Sue?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thecuriousman

Contribution Points : 28350
Forum Reputation : 0

Is it true that Dylan protected Eric from his mother Sue? Empty
PostSubject: Is it true that Dylan protected Eric from his mother Sue?   Is it true that Dylan protected Eric from his mother Sue? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 1:28 pm

In an interview with Judy Brown in Zero Hour, she mentions that Dylan always tried to protect Eric, to defend him from Sue because Eric did not have many friends.
What is true in here?

42099_4EVA likes this post

Back to top Go down
FreeJust

Contribution Points : 44465
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Is it true that Dylan protected Eric from his mother Sue?   Is it true that Dylan protected Eric from his mother Sue? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 2:28 pm

God Judy Brown needs to get a life.
I mean, it may be true but.... the nosy bat needs a life bad.

QuestionMark, Chet, Thecuriousman and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 78978
Forum Reputation : 304

PostSubject: Re: Is it true that Dylan protected Eric from his mother Sue?   Is it true that Dylan protected Eric from his mother Sue? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2021 12:42 pm

I never heard this anywhere. Not even in the Documentary
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120503
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Is it true that Dylan protected Eric from his mother Sue?   Is it true that Dylan protected Eric from his mother Sue? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2021 8:24 pm

Thecuriousman wrote:
In an interview with Judy Brown in Zero Hour, she mentions that Dylan always tried to protect Eric, to defend him from Sue because Eric did not have many friends.
What is true in here?

What is even meant by "defend" in this context?

42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

Contribution Points : 66010
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Is it true that Dylan protected Eric from his mother Sue?   Is it true that Dylan protected Eric from his mother Sue? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2023 10:22 pm

Thecuriousman wrote:
What is true in here?

I believe it, because I personally believe that Sue didn't like Eric and so Dylan was there to make sure to protect Eric - as much as Dylan could anyway, from bullies, from dislikers and the like. This is why I believe that if Dylan were still alive, he would loathe how Sue has branded Eric as basically homicidal evil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it true that Dylan protected Eric from his mother Sue?   Is it true that Dylan protected Eric from his mother Sue? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it true that Dylan protected Eric from his mother Sue?
Page 1 of 1