Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Young shooters incompetence

Go down 
+2
Sufficient-weight
Drum$tick
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

Contribution Points : 27937
Forum Reputation : 25

Young shooters incompetence  Empty
PostSubject: Young shooters incompetence    Young shooters incompetence  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2021 12:17 pm

Why do shooters under the age of 16 universally fail or get a low kill count? Eg: kip kinkel, Ethan crumbley, Gabriel Ross Parker
Back to top Go down
Sufficient-weight

Contribution Points : 28644
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Young shooters incompetence    Young shooters incompetence  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2021 8:05 pm

I think in some cases they tend to be more impulsive and have less access to resources to plan a larger attack. When I was that age I was very emotional, but also very naive due to lack of life experience. The longer I live, the more jaded I get so that might also be a factor. That's just a comparison in my mind of, say, Kip Kinkel to Stephen Paddock.
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39421
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Young shooters incompetence    Young shooters incompetence  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2021 7:35 am

Lack of planning and inexperience with firearms.
Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15996
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: Young shooters incompetence    Young shooters incompetence  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 1:53 am

I think most young shooters like Kip Kinkle often get jumped when trying to reload.

evans12gauge likes this post

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 29803
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Young shooters incompetence    Young shooters incompetence  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 4:40 am

Rosie1756 wrote:
I think most young shooters like Kip Kinkle often get jumped when trying to reload.
It's spelt Kip Kinkel.

evans12gauge likes this post

Back to top Go down
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

Contribution Points : 24431
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Young shooters incompetence    Young shooters incompetence  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 4:40 pm

Most of them know little about firearms and bring pea shooters to the scene rather than an entire arsenal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young shooters incompetence    Young shooters incompetence  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young shooters incompetence
Page 1 of 1