Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Library call actually one minute earlier?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mwilliam

Contribution Points : 57225
Forum Reputation : 0

Library call actually one minute earlier? Empty
PostSubject: Library call actually one minute earlier?   Library call actually one minute earlier? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2022 10:07 pm

Interesting video I stumbled on by Sarin Gas Attack, who gets all credit to this finding.

They matched Karen Nielsons 911 call from the cafeteria and Patti Nielsons 911 call from the Library based on background dispatch noise.
From Karen Nielsons 911 call, they matched it to the cafeteria footage.

Through this matching it was discovered that Patti Nielson's call is likely 1 minute earlier than what is commonly known, and the shooters likely had entered the library at 11:28 instead of 11:29.

Original Thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Video: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not sure if this has been posted here before but I would love to hear your thoughts on it. Definitely a major discovery.
Back to top Go down
Real-Life
Banned

Contribution Points : 49516

PostSubject: Re: Library call actually one minute earlier?   Library call actually one minute earlier? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2022 12:49 am

really.
Back to top Go down
juanjotoronja

Contribution Points : 32450

PostSubject: Re: Library call actually one minute earlier?   Library call actually one minute earlier? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2023 7:46 pm

I'm the one who made this video and shared with the old Super Columbine Massacre RPG forum, I didn't make a copy and couldn't find it anywhere. Thanks for posting it cheers

tellecat likes this post

Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

Contribution Points : 80497
Forum Reputation : 1491

PostSubject: Re: Library call actually one minute earlier?   Library call actually one minute earlier? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2023 6:38 am

mwilliam wrote:
Interesting video I stumbled on by Sarin Gas Attack, who gets all credit to this finding.

They matched Karen Nielsons 911 call from the cafeteria and Patti Nielsons 911 call from the Library based on background dispatch noise.
From Karen Nielsons 911 call, they matched it to the cafeteria footage.

Through this matching it was discovered that Patti Nielson's call is likely 1 minute earlier than what is commonly known, and the shooters likely had entered the library at 11:28 instead of 11:29.

Original Thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Video: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not sure if this has been posted here before but I would love to hear your thoughts on it. Definitely a major discovery.

It was most helpful as I independently reasoned that Patti came out first: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It only makes sense to me that Patti was shot before Rachel, who was shot for sitting by the entrance. Not for Christianity or hair or lust or whatever.

Sarin Gas Attack likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Library call actually one minute earlier?   Library call actually one minute earlier? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Library call actually one minute earlier?
Page 1 of 1