Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Library 911 Call?

Go down 
+5
Saoradh
barrcode88
Screamingophelia
a broken human
Lost_Bastard
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost_Bastard

Lost_Bastard

Contribution Points : 46100
Forum Reputation : 0

Library 911 Call? Empty
PostSubject: Library 911 Call?   Library 911 Call? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 12:26 am

has anyone find the full or a majority of the library 911 call? or does anyone have it?

Banned

Contribution Points : 50232
Forum Reputation : 106

Library 911 Call? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library 911 Call?   Library 911 Call? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 3:28 am

There are extended versions on YouTube, but I am not sure if they are the entire call
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

Library 911 Call? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library 911 Call?   Library 911 Call? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 9:14 am

The full call was never released but the extended version has Val screaming, she yells Lauren and then help me, Dylan’s rapid gun fire and I think at the end he yells for her to shut up.

I think it’s still on YouTube

barrcode88

Contribution Points : 45865

Library 911 Call? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library 911 Call?   Library 911 Call? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2019 7:40 pm

There is two parts of the call on YouTube, the initial one with Patti Nielson and the one where Dylan killed Lauren Townsend with the TEC-9 (sounds like one judging from the sound clip) and yelling at Val Schnurr to shut up.
Back to top Go down

Library 911 Call? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library 911 Call?   Library 911 Call? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 12:00 am

As stated above, there are two parts that have been released. I highly doubt we will get the full call.
Back to top Go down
Saoradh

Saoradh

Contribution Points : 38004
Forum Reputation : 175

Library 911 Call? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library 911 Call?   Library 911 Call? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2021 6:36 pm

TRANSCRIPT+LEAKED AUDIO

Employer_Square and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
katherinex

Contribution Points : 61886
Forum Reputation : 125

Library 911 Call? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library 911 Call?   Library 911 Call? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 3:46 pm

Do any of you think the inclusion of subtitles of what they're saying messes with what you can actually hear yourself? Often times I'm reading the subtitles and thinking to myself how can you hear that?
Back to top Go down
Sarin Gas Attack

Sarin Gas Attack

Contribution Points : 65198

Library 911 Call? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library 911 Call?   Library 911 Call? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 6:11 pm

katherinex wrote:
Do any of you think the inclusion of subtitles of what they're saying messes with what you can actually hear yourself? Often times I'm reading the subtitles and thinking to myself how can you hear that?

Little bit late to reply, but it absolutely does, and it's one of the reasons why ghost hunting shows are so successful. I did an in-depth analysis on Reddit about a year ago, and the only things you can hear are: "Get up!", "Everybody get up now!", and the "Hey!" at 0:49. Everything else is coming from the operator's side, such as 911 dispatch and the other 4 or 5 911 calls that are going on at the same time.

Mr Bubbless, Sufficient-weight and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39171
Forum Reputation : 731

Library 911 Call? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library 911 Call?   Library 911 Call? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2021 12:18 am

Sarin Gas Attack wrote:
katherinex wrote:

Little bit late to reply, but it absolutely does, and it's one of the reasons why ghost hunting shows are so successful. I did an in-depth analysis on Reddit about a year ago, and the only things you can hear are: "Get up!", "Everybody get up now!", and the "Hey!" at 0:49. Everything else is coming from the operator's side, such as 911 dispatch and the other 4 or 5 911 calls that are going on at the same time.

Do you think there might be a possibility that the phones were on a timed delay? I'm certain I've heard Eric's 'peekaboo' but many claim the call was edited to not include that part of the massacre. It also sounds like there's a lot of echo and confusion in the call which might interfere with what we're listening to.

Sarin Gas Attack likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sarin Gas Attack

Sarin Gas Attack

Library 911 Call? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library 911 Call?   Library 911 Call? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2021 12:51 am

Mr Bubbless wrote:
Sarin Gas Attack wrote:
katherinex wrote:

Do you think there might be a possibility that the phones were on a timed delay? I'm certain I've heard Eric's 'peekaboo' but many claim the call was edited to not include that part of the massacre. It also sounds like there's a lot of echo and confusion in the call which might interfere with what we're listening to.

What do you mean by timed delay? The released call was cut when they were shooting out of the windows, so chances are you heard a 911 operator. I'll see if I can make a subtitled video of my own to truly prove it, though.

Mr Bubbless likes this post

Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 35602
Forum Reputation : 254

Library 911 Call? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library 911 Call?   Library 911 Call? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2021 4:32 am

You can also hear Eric say 'that bitch is not staying alive go get her'

Mr Bubbless likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39171
Forum Reputation : 731

Library 911 Call? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library 911 Call?   Library 911 Call? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2021 4:38 am

Sarin Gas Attack wrote:
Mr Bubbless wrote:
Sarin Gas Attack wrote:
katherinex wrote:

What do you mean by timed delay? The released call was cut when they were shooting out of the windows, so chances are you heard a 911 operator. I'll see if I can make a subtitled video of my own to truly prove it, though.

I'll have to clip it and send it to you, I'm absolutely sure it's Eric saying 'peekaboo'.

Sarin Gas Attack likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sarin Gas Attack

Sarin Gas Attack

Library 911 Call? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library 911 Call?   Library 911 Call? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2021 11:59 am

Mr Bubbless wrote:
Sarin Gas Attack wrote:
Mr Bubbless wrote:
Sarin Gas Attack wrote:
katherinex wrote:

I'll have to clip it and send it to you, I'm absolutely sure it's Eric saying 'peekaboo'.

Here's the subtitled video that I made. It's quite bad in terms of graphics quality because I wanted to get it done as fast as possible, but the quality of information still holds up. I used snippets of other 911 calls that I had synced up, but they're the background when they are audible, and I did this to clarify what was being said (and to prove that it comes from other 911 calls).

Library 911 Call? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library 911 Call?   Library 911 Call? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Library 911 Call?
Page 1 of 1