Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What pisses me off about parents of mass shooting victims

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
itsokaytoeatfish

itsokaytoeatfish

Contribution Points : 30138
Forum Reputation : 83

What pisses me off about parents of mass shooting victims Empty
PostSubject: What pisses me off about parents of mass shooting victims   What pisses me off about parents of mass shooting victims Icon_minitime15th July 2022, 01:16

I get it, no one can imagine what it's like to have your child murdered by someone. But using it as a political message for gun control, is just sickening. I mean, I get it, you're pissed off that someone used a gun to murder your kids. Well, tough shit? I mean the United States specifically has a code within the constitution that states that firearms laws and regulations are not to be flat-out banned.

Kaynhyde likes this post

rj96 and tellecat dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Bookish

Bookish

Contribution Points : 22152
Forum Reputation : 195

What pisses me off about parents of mass shooting victims Empty
PostSubject: Re: What pisses me off about parents of mass shooting victims   What pisses me off about parents of mass shooting victims Icon_minitime15th July 2022, 01:32

Can you blame them? They are just trying to do something, anything so that another family doesn’t have to go through what they are. Whatever they feel will make a difference is their choice and if it gives them strength to carry on all the better. Maybe they feel that a child’s right to life is more important than a right to have someone shooting in a school with legally brought guns. They pick a range of issues not just this one, and they have the right to a voice as much as the next person.

evans12gauge likes this post

Kaynhyde dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

What pisses me off about parents of mass shooting victims
Page 1 of 1