Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crushes of mass shooters?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 29553
Forum Reputation : 104

Crushes of mass shooters? Empty
PostSubject: Crushes of mass shooters?   Crushes of mass shooters? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2022 3:38 am

It can be a real person or fictional character. I know Randy Stair had a crush on Ember McClain from Danny Phantom, Brandon Scott-Hole liked Applejack from MLP, and I am pretty sure Dylan Klebold had a crush on a girl in the school. Any more that you know of?

anna444 and Denethor like this post

⦻ dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Eulavist

Contribution Points : 15908
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Crushes of mass shooters?   Crushes of mass shooters? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2022 3:30 pm

Last edited by Eulavist on Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36159
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Crushes of mass shooters?   Crushes of mass shooters? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2022 4:06 pm

Eric and Dylan are obvious

Barry Loukaitis had a crush on one of his victim's girlfriend

Dimitris Patmanidis had a crush on a girl at the college he went to, and wrote in his suicide notes he would spare her

Kimveer Gill appeared to have a crush on a former classmate of his from high school named Barbara, as he wrote he had dreams of her on VampireFreaks

Michael Ryan probably had a crush on the waitress he asked out multiple times before she kept rejecting him

Tim Kretschmer, he appeared to have a crush on a girl at a student party, when he asked her out and was rejected by her, other people in the room started laughing at him

Same situation with Matti Saari, except when she rejected him, he told he afterwards "You'll be sorry"

Michael Carneal had a crush on one of the girls he shot

Pekka-Eric Auvinen probably had crushes on girls at school, cause he would always blush when the girls there would say hi to him

Alvaro Castillo had a crush on a student from his former high school named Annie

It could be possible Vladislav Roslyakov had a crush on the girl at the college that he asked to meet up with

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

NEXT STEP UP and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
asanopark

Contribution Points : 36863
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Crushes of mass shooters?   Crushes of mass shooters? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 1:38 am

Bobby crimpo liked rose 🌹 petal

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

PostSubject: Re: Crushes of mass shooters?   Crushes of mass shooters? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 3:44 am

asanopark wrote:
Bobby  crimpo liked rose 🌹 petal

Why are you so obsessed with Bobby Crimo?
Back to top Go down
asanopark

PostSubject: Re: Crushes of mass shooters?   Crushes of mass shooters? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 3:55 am

DanielBryer wrote:
asanopark wrote:

not obsessed i had interactions with him online i have every right to express interest in his case
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

PostSubject: Re: Crushes of mass shooters?   Crushes of mass shooters? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 4:03 am

asanopark wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
asanopark wrote:

not obsessed i had interactions with him online i have every right to express interest in his case
Fair enough. On another note, I used to be a troll, just like you. But then I learnt the consequences. Learn from me and stop trolling.

asanopark likes this post

Kaynhyde and ⦻ dislike this post

Back to top Go down
asanopark

PostSubject: Re: Crushes of mass shooters?   Crushes of mass shooters? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 5:36 am

DanielBryer wrote:
asanopark wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
asanopark wrote:

Fair enough. On another note, I used to be a troll, just like you. But then I learnt the consequences. Learn from me and stop trolling.
maybe.. sometimes i troll to make up for sub tier intelligence, it makes me more invincible if everything i say is insane gibberish, it doesn't work everywhere though

DanielBryer likes this post

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

PostSubject: Re: Crushes of mass shooters?   Crushes of mass shooters? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 11:53 am

asanopark wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
asanopark wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
asanopark wrote:

maybe.. sometimes i troll to make up for sub tier intelligence, it makes me more invincible if everything i say is insane gibberish, it doesn't work everywhere though
Maybe leaving Kiwi Farms would be a good start.
Back to top Go down
asanopark

PostSubject: Re: Crushes of mass shooters?   Crushes of mass shooters? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 3:51 pm

DanielBryer wrote:
asanopark wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
asanopark wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
asanopark wrote:

I think I will I’m just drawn to satire and humor , but there is much toxicity in places like that particularly that site

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

PostSubject: Re: Crushes of mass shooters?   Crushes of mass shooters? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 3:56 pm

asanopark wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
asanopark wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
asanopark wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
asanopark wrote:

I think I will I’m just drawn to satire and humor , but there is much toxicity in places like that particularly that site
I do find some of what you did funny, like calling me, Rosie and those other users shooters, but when you say stuff like Hitler should have killed all autistic people, that is when you are going too far.
Back to top Go down
asanopark

PostSubject: Re: Crushes of mass shooters?   Crushes of mass shooters? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 4:01 pm

DanielBryer wrote:
asanopark wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
asanopark wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
asanopark wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
asanopark wrote:

I do find some of what you did funny, like calling me, Rosie and those other users shooters, but when you say stuff like Hitler should have killed all autistic people, that is when you are going too far.
it’s self deprecating humor I don’t normally like saying nazi stuff Its a bit intrusive and extreme though it isn’t the only harmful ideology, it’s just I am actually autistic and I detest this about myself.

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

PostSubject: Re: Crushes of mass shooters?   Crushes of mass shooters? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2022 4:03 pm

asanopark wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
asanopark wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
asanopark wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
asanopark wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
asanopark wrote:

it’s self deprecating humor I don’t normally like saying nazi stuff Its a bit intrusive and extreme though it isn’t the only harmful ideology, it’s just I am actually autistic and I detest this about myself.
Okay. I actually suspected this was the case. I am autistic too. I have said some pretty disgusting stuff online in my life too.
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36159
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Crushes of mass shooters?   Crushes of mass shooters? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2023 1:40 am

Kimveer Gill also had a crush on Ute Schmidt, a German exchange student who attended Rosemeire High School with him in the 90s with whom he was close friends with. He mentioned her on his blog:

"They make you fall in love with them ... then they run away.

"They look so beautiful when they smile. They are Baby Utes ... Duh!! (who else)."

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

TheNeuroSurge and Culturalphilistine like this post

Back to top Go down
Tropical

Tropical

Contribution Points : 12467
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Crushes of mass shooters?   Crushes of mass shooters? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2023 5:30 pm

[quote="DanielBryer"]Brandon Scott-Hole liked Applejack from MLP/quote]
Imagine being killed by a brony

Culturalphilistine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crushes of mass shooters?   Crushes of mass shooters? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crushes of mass shooters?
Page 1 of 1