Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any crushes on fictional characters?

Go down 
+15
AmyistWarrior
Pekka
Columbine Coward
scythezoid
StardustNaeku
Fedz-Manz
Bookish
CanIHelpYou
Kinkeloukaitis
Engel
Primate Murder
TheNeuroSurge
vril
Homicide
NEXT STEP UP
19 posters
AuthorMessage
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43104
Forum Reputation : 720

Any crushes on fictional characters? Empty
PostSubject: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2022 9:50 am

My biggest crush on a fictional character's gotta be my thing for Revy from Black Lagoon.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Homicide

Homicide

Contribution Points : 15981
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2022 10:40 am

Yuri from Doki Doki Literature Club

TheNeuroSurge, NEXT STEP UP and vril like this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22454
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2022 11:01 am

Homicide wrote:

Damn i would fukk her hard

NEXT STEP UP, Homicide and Arano like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2022 11:02 am

Homicide wrote:
Lowkey wanna suck the blood from her slit wrists while I'm in her guts

transcendentalauracel331, vril and Homicide like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2022 11:05 am

vril wrote:
Homicide wrote:

Damn i would fukk her hard

Wouldn't we all

Homicide likes this post

Back to top Go down
TheNeuroSurge

Contribution Points : 29128
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2022 4:10 pm

Homicide wrote:
This. Raven from Teen Titans, too.

Primate Murder, NEXT STEP UP, Insomnia and Homicide like this post

Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64358
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2022 5:17 am

I'm more of a Roberta (Black Lagoon one) type of guy. Other than that, I have several.

Seryu Ubiquitous, Sheele, Esdeath, Chelsea, Junko Enoshima, Mukuro Ikusaba, Uryuu Minene, Tsubasa Hanekawa, Clockwork, Frederica Baumann, Frederika Bernkastel, Yukari Yakumo, Tamamo no Mae, Angel, Gabriel Tenma White, Youmu Konpaku, Ozen, Oshino Ougi, Lupusregina Beta, any many more. My brain has been corrupted by the cartoons.

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2022 5:40 am

I have 3 that I've been obsessed with that are basically the exact same character but in different worlds: Mahito from Jujutsu Kaisen, Midori from Your Turn To Die and Pariston Hill from Hunter X Hunter. Aside from those, Kenjaku from JJK (not Getou), Kishin Asura from Soul Eater, Hanma Shuji from Tokyo Revengers and Yasushi Takagi from Nana.
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36450
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2022 1:31 am

I guess Mallory Knox

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

vril dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 44230
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2022 3:06 am

I think I'm getting old because I don’t have one.
Back to top Go down
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

Contribution Points : 43539
Forum Reputation : 177

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2022 3:25 pm

Becky from Clerks 2 and Reagan from New Girl

Bookish

Bookish

Contribution Points : 22026
Forum Reputation : 195

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2022 7:02 pm

I don’t have one either. Not sure I ever have. Just fancied actors not the person they were portraying.
Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 20159
Forum Reputation : 156

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2022 3:36 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
My biggest crush on a fictional character's gotta be my thing for Revy from Black Lagoon.
Why would you want to have sex with Revy from Black Lagoon?

She's some aggressive alcoholic violent criminal with anger issues who never washes herself, never brushes her teeth, never changes clothes and 🤢smokes cigarettes🤮 all the time and most probably smells like B.O and cigarettes she has the hygiene of Isabella Loretta Janke and while I was writing this, I remembered she's eating asian food which is usually raw fish so her breath probably smells like a sewer mix with the trash of a seafood restaurant and her vagina probably has that musky smell penis's have in the morning before you take your daily shower (as you should) only it's way more worse she, or shall I say it, never cleans I just don't understand how something can be so disgusting and unhygienic her hair is greasier than a McDonald's deep fryer why would you want to have sex with that? yeah sure... I'll hit, hit with a baseball bat fuck fucking that

Rest In Peace, Pekka-Eric Auvinen (June 4th, 1989 - November 7th, 2007)

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"I guess it just wasn't there night" - Richard Benjamin Speck 

"There's a devil in me there's a devil in all of use" - Sidney Charles Cooke

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2022 9:39 pm

Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

She's some aggressive alcoholic violent criminal with anger issues who never washes herself, never brushes her teeth, never changes clothes and 🤢smokes cigarettes🤮 all the time and most probably smells like B.O and cigarettes she has the hygiene of Isabella Loretta Janke and while I was writing this, I remembered she's eating asian food which is usually raw fish so her breath probably smells like a sewer mix with the trash of a seafood restaurant and her vagina probably has that musky smell penis's have in the morning before you take your daily shower (as you should) only it's way more worse she, or shall I say it, never cleans I just don't understand how something can be so disgusting and unhygienic her hair is greasier than a McDonald's deep fryer why would you want to have sex with that? yeah sure... I'll hit, hit with a baseball bat fuck fucking that
Sorry that you're a pussy but I'm built different   afro

Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2022 2:39 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

different? how are you different? are you mentally disabled or something? what, do you have several S.T.D's and a penis with more spots than a ladybug? is it that your waifu is the anime equivalent of Oscar the Grouch? or is it that you have what is essentially scat fetish? don't even mozart would hit that?

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick
Back to top Go down
StardustNaeku

StardustNaeku

Contribution Points : 15255
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2022 3:07 am

1.Me
2.Myself
3.I
4.Aemond Targaryen
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2022 6:28 am

Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

don't even mozart would hit that?
I'm built different because I don't write sentences like this  afro

Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2022 6:44 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

ok so I admit I messed up the spelling but I'm still right though you're got objectively terrible taste in waifus  have a fetish for disgusting things

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2022 6:49 am

Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

ok so I admit I messed up the spelling but I'm still right though you're got objectively terrible taste in waifus  have a fetish for disgusting things
Please be patient, I have autism

Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2022 7:12 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

so do I and I've got fire taste in waifus I've got an absolute bomb waifu for every type of henti and all of them have got Soft well-cleaned hair and nice white teeth my waifus only smell bad after a long sex session and we clean each other in the shower and have more sex in the shower and I pinch his nipps all the time and we give each other blowjobs and he loves cum particularly my cum

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2022 8:21 am

Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

so do I and I've got fire taste in waifus I've got an absolute bomb waifu for every type of henti and all of them have got Soft well-cleaned hair and nice white teeth my waifus only smell bad after a long sex session and we clean each other in the shower and have more sex in the shower and I pinch his nipps all the time and we give each other blowjobs and he loves cum particularly my cum
Well Remy likes to kick the shit out of me and it feels better than any sex possible, cope normalfag

Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2022 9:54 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

Well Remy likes to kick the shit out of me and it feels better than any sex possible, cope normalfag
Ravy dumbass and if your thing is being dominated then why not be dominated by someone who isn't the anime equivalent of Isabella Loretta Janke, who knows diseases you got gross cunt

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2022 10:53 am

Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

Ravy dumbass and if your thing is being dominated then why not be dominated by someone who isn't the anime equivalent of Isabella Loretta Janke, who knows diseases you got gross cunt
I've got plenty of diseases, but you're a square, so I am morally superior

Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 9:09 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

I'm a square... a based square with some hot and cute waifus and no deadly diseases you're a piss

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 9:52 am

Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

I'm a square... a based square with some hot and cute waifus and no deadly diseases you're a piss
Being "based" sounds fucking horrible lmao

Back to top Go down
scythezoid

scythezoid

Contribution Points : 15941
Forum Reputation : 85

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 10:48 am

the ones i made up inside of my head

Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 11:22 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

Being "based" sounds fucking horrible lmao
of course, it does to someone who's cringe

Back to top Go down
Columbine Coward

Columbine Coward

Contribution Points : 16956

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2022 12:46 am

rainbow dash fine ass 😊🤭🤭😊🤭🤭🤭🤭

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

Contribution Points : 40877
Forum Reputation : 325

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2022 1:47 am

How idiotic people are. are fighting over what it would be like to bond with a cartoon character? hahahha
Back to top Go down
AmyistWarrior
Banned

Contribution Points : 12822

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2023 1:30 pm

Marinette from Miraculous. Also Elsa and Anna from Frozen.
Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7674
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 11:33 am

Hellsing police girl

cat4213 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Contribution Points : 29958
Forum Reputation : 241

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 11:58 am

If I had to have one it would be Madison Montgomery, any character thats also played by Emma Roberts I also like because I like her. As for the other people in this thread I've never really understood the anime thing and how people like characters from anime and animated shows in general.

AnnoyedDefeatedPointLoss dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 9:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
He's so dreamy

ParanoidAndroid likes this post

Back to top Go down
Techv4921

Techv4921

Contribution Points : 26911
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 7:49 am

Yeah Seras Victoria

Would rather be a chimp.

Arano likes this post

Back to top Go down
Techv4921

Techv4921

Contribution Points : 26911
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 9:18 am

Seras is the ideal woman to me.

Would rather be a chimp.
Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 9:21 am

Techv4921 wrote:
I wanted to fuck Zorin more tbh

Back to top Go down
cat4213

cat4213

Contribution Points : 4407

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 2:14 am

Arano wrote:
Techv4921 wrote:
I wanted to fuck Zorin more tbh
i will kill you
Back to top Go down
cat4213

cat4213

Contribution Points : 4407

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 2:17 am

Arano wrote:
Hellsing police girl
I’ll kill you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any crushes on fictional characters?   Any crushes on fictional characters? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any crushes on fictional characters?
Page 1 of 1