Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am I the only one who's interested in serial rapists?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 20434
Forum Reputation : 156

I am I the only one who's interested in serial rapists? Empty
PostSubject: I am I the only one who's interested in serial rapists?   I am I the only one who's interested in serial rapists? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2022 12:06 am

TLDR on serial rapists are someone who commits multiple rapes during a period of time to one or more people 

I've seen a-lot of people who are interested in mass/serial killers but I haven't seen many people talk about serial rapists and when I say 'serial rapist' I don't just mean serial killers who sexually assaulted their victims I mean people who pacifically sexually assaulted their victims although there is a lot of overlap between the two 

Examples of serial rapists I'm interested in are Reynhard Sinaga, (or as I call him 'The Moster of Manchester') Sidney Charles Cooke and his gang "Dirty Dozen", Edward John Louis Paisnel AKA "Beast of Jersey" Kenneth Milner, and William 'Bill' Cosby,
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193796
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: I am I the only one who's interested in serial rapists?   I am I the only one who's interested in serial rapists? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2022 3:28 pm

I think there is a hierarchy of what people can be interested in when it comes to True Crime. Unsolved Murders and serial killers are at the top. Missing people in the middle, mass shootings underneath that and then any sex crime on the bottom. I think you would be hard pressed to find a TC community to talk about it. It brings up a good point though.

With this last Dahmer series the true crime community in general is getting "cancelled" because some people were today years old when they realized criminals commit bad crimes (sarcasm)

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43382
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: I am I the only one who's interested in serial rapists?   I am I the only one who's interested in serial rapists? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2022 10:22 pm

Had a passing interest in the Boston Rapist, on account of people getting a really good look at his face, and despite this, he's never been caught. Probably a piglet.

Boston Rapist | Unsolved Mysteries Wiki | Fandom

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 20434
Forum Reputation : 156

PostSubject: Re: I am I the only one who's interested in serial rapists?   I am I the only one who's interested in serial rapists? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2022 10:37 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Had a passing interest in the Boston Rapist, on account of people getting a really good look at his face, and despite this, he's never been caught. Probably a piglet.

that's mess up I hope they catch him eventually

also, what do you mean by 'piglet'? I looked up 'what does mean piglet sexual' and it just told me that "Pig is a term used by some gay men to self-define themselves in terms of their own sexual practices, which they regard as transgressive, pushing the limits of the body and of its integrity through relentless condomless penetrations, stretching of the rectal sphincter, and exchanges of all kinds of bodily fluids"
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43382
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: I am I the only one who's interested in serial rapists?   I am I the only one who's interested in serial rapists? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2022 10:59 pm

Fedz-Manz wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

that's mess up I hope they catch him eventually

also, what do you mean by 'piglet'? I looked up 'what does mean piglet sexual' and it just told me that "Pig is a term used by some gay men to self-define themselves in terms of their own sexual practices, which they regard as transgressive, pushing the limits of the body and of its integrity through relentless condomless penetrations, stretching of the rectal sphincter, and exchanges of all kinds of bodily fluids"
Son of a cop, or has a relative in the force

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am I the only one who's interested in serial rapists?   I am I the only one who's interested in serial rapists? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am I the only one who's interested in serial rapists?
Page 1 of 1