Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Columbine is rapidly losing relevance.

Go down 
+2
Wanderer
Pekka
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pekka

Pekka

Contribution Points : 40627
Forum Reputation : 325

Columbine is rapidly losing relevance. Empty
PostSubject: Columbine is rapidly losing relevance.   Columbine is rapidly losing relevance. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 4:41 am

Mass and school attacks are becoming more and more ideological, partisan and less necessarily linked to bullying although it is also a factor in some cases, but even that is changing. The media has long made columbine a gateway to the study of mass attacks, but attacks such as Pekka's Eric Auvinen, Cho, Elliot Rodger and others are taking on more and more relevance. it can be seen even in the media itself that columbine is becoming increasingly irrelevant. another proof of this is that around mass shooters like Elliot Rodger, there is an official cult, and a widespread interest. people are less and less caring about things like Bullying, and focusing on other problems like political, sexual and family. and in fact, columbine was not even the most striking in the usa. Attacks such as Unabomber and Oklahoma were much more relevant and impactful than Columbine and this is quickly demonstrating. 20 years from now, the columbine research will be the equivalent of the mass attacks of the 1950s.

QuestionMark, SonOfaGunz, Rosie1756 and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Wanderer

Wanderer

Contribution Points : 20160
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Columbine is rapidly losing relevance.   Columbine is rapidly losing relevance. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 11:47 am

And rightfully so, people should finally focus on cases like Christchurch instead of continuing crying over two dead kikes for the last 20+ years.

SonOfaGunz and ZAVANZK like this post

Back to top Go down
Homicide

Homicide

Contribution Points : 15731
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Columbine is rapidly losing relevance.   Columbine is rapidly losing relevance. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 4:30 pm

Yes. I enjoy suicide stories and cases more than school shooter big or small.
But eventually those interests will fade and new interests will come.

Or i'm just a lazy cunt who doesn't bother in reading or researching events on the internet.
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Columbine is rapidly losing relevance.   Columbine is rapidly losing relevance. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 7:37 pm

The interest in the above attacks will remain due to the ideological bias of each one, but columbine is a thing of the past. even the Westside attack was more impactful. I frankly don't understand why the media through shows and movies do so much material with columbine.
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Columbine is rapidly losing relevance.   Columbine is rapidly losing relevance. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 7:39 pm

Wanderer wrote:
And rightfully so, people should finally focus on cases like Christchurch instead of continuing crying over two dead kikes for the last 20+ years.

nowadays the last one who was totally influenced by columbine was Andrew Blaze. any other shooter despite having had contact with columbine, was not totally influenced like him. and now as I said, the Bullying thing is being left out.
Back to top Go down
ZAVANZK

ZAVANZK

Contribution Points : 16822
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: Columbine is rapidly losing relevance.   Columbine is rapidly losing relevance. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 8:41 pm

Pekka wrote:
Wanderer wrote:

nowadays the last one who was totally influenced by columbine was Andrew Blaze. any other shooter despite having had contact with columbine, was not totally influenced like him. and now as I said, the Bullying thing is being left out.

Vladislav Roslyakov was also directly influenced by Columbine.

Rosie1756 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Columbine is rapidly losing relevance.   Columbine is rapidly losing relevance. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 8:44 pm

ZAVANZK wrote:
Pekka wrote:
Wanderer wrote:

It's true, and Arytom also among other smaller ones, but they didn't have huge repercussions. and comparing to other attacks, literally by far none of them compare to the others. nowadays, the biggest perpetrators of mass attacks are the incel, redpill communities and ideological supremacists of all types. the True Crime Community is becoming more of a cult than a thought.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer

Wanderer

Contribution Points : 20160
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Columbine is rapidly losing relevance.   Columbine is rapidly losing relevance. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 8:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] nice pfp  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ZAVANZK likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Columbine is rapidly losing relevance.   Columbine is rapidly losing relevance. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 8:51 pm

Pekka wrote:
ZAVANZK wrote:
Pekka wrote:
Wanderer wrote:

It's true, and Arytom also among other smaller ones, but they didn't have huge repercussions. and comparing to other attacks, literally by far none of them compare to the others. nowadays, the biggest perpetrators of mass attacks are the incel, redpill communities and ideological supremacists of all types. the True Crime Community is becoming more of a cult than a thought.

The true crime community today is literally an ancestor cult linked to murderers and shooters. there's nothing more to it that isn't a religious repercussion to it. you can see that there are even altars dedicated to countless of them. Of course, it's still not an official cult, but in the coming years, I have no doubt that they will transform into something almost religious.
Another thing: the idea of ​​ancestor worship is an old notion, but one that is used today mainly in the Far East.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Columbine is rapidly losing relevance.   Columbine is rapidly losing relevance. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 8:54 pm

Broadly agree, I think rampage killings in general and Columbine in particular are losing their relevance in an era of heightened political polarization and societal decline. The edgy, in your face nihilism of shooters past is getting replaced as people look to be a part of something greater than themselves and gain more relevance than they would otherwise.

Pekka wrote:

attacks such as Pekka's Eric Auvinen, Cho, Elliot Rodger and others are taking on more and more relevance.

Disagree on those except Rodger. I feel like ER is going to be seen as a canary in the coal mine considering how many men are becoming single virgins now.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pekka wrote:

20 years from now, the columbine research will be the equivalent of the mass attacks of the 1950s.

I presume this in reference to Charles Starkweather? I think that’s a fair characterization.

Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Columbine is rapidly losing relevance.   Columbine is rapidly losing relevance. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 8:58 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Broadly agree, I think rampage killings in general and Columbine in particular are losing their relevance in an era of heightened political polarization and societal decline. The edgy, in your face nihilism of shooters past is getting replaced as people look to be a part of something greater than themselves and gain more relevance than they would otherwise.

Pekka wrote:

attacks such as Pekka's Eric Auvinen, Cho, Elliot Rodger and others are taking on more and more relevance.

Disagree on those except Rodger. I feel like ER is going to be seen as a canary in the coal mine considering how many men are becoming single virgins now.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pekka wrote:

20 years from now, the columbine research will be the equivalent of the mass attacks of the 1950s.

I presume this in reference to Charles Starkweather? I think that’s a fair characterization.

friend, of all the columbine attacks it is becoming the most irrelevant of them. Sandy Hook too. Pekka Eric Auvinen, Cho and Elliot will certainly last for a long time, mainly because their attacks were political/social for exactly the reason you gave. however, another extremely important thing that I even mentioned in other threads, is that these figures are literally becoming "focuses of religious worship." we already had the case of Karma Hietanen and Matti Saari in finland and other cases like Missarian in canada. I see the thing literally becoming ritualistic attacks as these movements become an increasingly radical mix of personality cult, esotericism and unorthodox politics.
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Columbine is rapidly losing relevance.   Columbine is rapidly losing relevance. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 9:00 pm

Hietanen was almost the fourth  school shooter in Finland. she wanted to make a "great sacrifice" to Pekka Eric Auvinen and kill herself so that in the afterlife, they would become the perfect couple. before that, she had made an altar for him, offered blood on the tomb and other things and even picked dirt from the grave to take home to calm down.

QuestionMark and ZAVANZK like this post

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Columbine is rapidly losing relevance.   Columbine is rapidly losing relevance. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 9:03 pm

and she's alive and free and I doubt she forgot about Pekka

Last edited by Pekka on Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Columbine is rapidly losing relevance.   Columbine is rapidly losing relevance. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 9:07 pm

most of the attacks today of great degree are ritualistic and personality cult. the idea of ​​genuine attacks is long gone. and I say more: we are approaching a scenario equivalent to the movie In a Mouth of Madness
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Columbine is rapidly losing relevance.   Columbine is rapidly losing relevance. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 9:11 pm

and of course, series like Dahmer's, I don't believe they influence but activate that dark side in countless people. Hydrophilia exploded. and with the population growing, prepare for massive new waves of violence and the rise of dark cults and suicides everywhere.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Columbine is rapidly losing relevance.   Columbine is rapidly losing relevance. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 9:47 pm

Pekka wrote:

friend, of all the columbine attacks it is becoming the most irrelevant of them. Sandy Hook too. Pekka Eric Auvinen, Cho and Elliot will certainly last for a long time, mainly because their attacks were political/social for exactly the reason you gave. however, another extremely important thing that I even mentioned in other threads, is that these figures are literally becoming "focuses of religious worship." we already had the case of Karma Hietanen and Matti Saari in finland and other cases like Missarian in canada. I see the thing literally becoming ritualistic attacks as these movements become an increasingly radical mix of personality cult, esotericism and unorthodox politics.

I always thought it was strange Pekka has the following he does. He was never of interest to me. Is there any equivalent following for Cho? I can think of only one attacker who explicitly named Cho as a role model (Wellington de Olivera).
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Columbine is rapidly losing relevance.   Columbine is rapidly losing relevance. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 9:49 pm

Elliot admired Cho to the point where he had two YouTube channels named after him. so he was also directly inspired by Cho and the attacks on xingiang in china.
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Columbine is rapidly losing relevance.   Columbine is rapidly losing relevance. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 9:52 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Pekka wrote:

I always thought it was strange Pekka has the following he does. He was never of interest to me. Is there any equivalent following for Cho? I can think of only one attacker who explicitly named Cho as a role model (Wellington de Olivera).
Pekka is interesting to some because he is manifest antisocial intellectualism itself. so he is seen as the most intelligent, in addition to the emotional issue. and Karma felt a sentimental attraction to him due to all of this.
Back to top Go down
ZAVANZK

ZAVANZK

Contribution Points : 16822
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: Columbine is rapidly losing relevance.   Columbine is rapidly losing relevance. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 10:06 pm

Pekka wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Pekka wrote:

Pekka is interesting to some because he is manifest antisocial intellectualism itself. so he is seen as the most intelligent, in addition to the emotional issue. and Karma felt a sentimental attraction to him due to all of this.

I honestly never understood why people think of Pekka as some revolutionary figure, he was into politics and had lots of opinions which he shared but to me he only comes off as another pseudo-intellectual edgelord school shooter. Another thing to note is that he wanted to be regarded as a political terrorist, yet clearly copies Columbine/Eric Harris with the custom t-shirt, beginning to listen to KMFDM, YouTube handle, and some of his ideas were almost directly out of Harris' writings.

To me it becomes apparent that Pekka, while politically oriented, did his attack for less grandiose reasons like alienation and bullying by peers, depression and an overall dark outlook on life, and probably felt like he could relate to or looked up to Harris. As such, I mostly look at him as just another school shooter more so than a political terrorist.

QuestionMark, Wanderer and bruteforcekunst like this post

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Columbine is rapidly losing relevance.   Columbine is rapidly losing relevance. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 10:11 pm

bro, the issue of wearing shirts is not an attribute of columbine. Pekka knew numerous political attacks and incidents and made videos about them, and even about pacifists like Pentti Linkola, who was a real influence on him. the Oklahoma attack and 9/11 influenced him much more. Literally of Intellectual influence, Pekka didn't take anything from Columbine, but from philosophical thinkers like Linkola I mentioned, Nietzche, Socrates and others. I made an article about all the videos that are found today of him, I recommend viewing. he also knew unabomber and others and despite having cataloged Harris in the super human category in one of his videos, he was not his inspiration.
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Columbine is rapidly losing relevance.   Columbine is rapidly losing relevance. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 10:13 pm

and actually columbine's attack was used by him much more because of his misanthropy than really sentimental attachment to it. when you are a revolutionary misanthrope, any recorded incident of attack becomes attractive. and he only attacked a school because he knew it would make a huge impact and be marked.
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Columbine is rapidly losing relevance.   Columbine is rapidly losing relevance. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 10:14 pm

Pekka Eric Auvinen Three Kinds of Humans: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pekka-Eric Auvinen - Dumb Nutzies - Spike Jones and his City Slickers: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pekka-Eric Auvinen - The Republic of Plato: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pekka-Eric Auvinen - Tanks of Tyranny: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pekka-Eric Auvinen - Moral Majority & Democracy: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pekka-Eric Auvinen - WW2 RTS Online: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Aristotle on Slavery: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Capitalists: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Brakes of Evolution: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Christians & Satanists: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Communists: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Criticism of Religion: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dictators of the Weak: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Famous Last Words: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Finland, Finland, Finland: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I Hate Aggressive Sports: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Introduction Video: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just Testing My Gun: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Natural World Empire: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NaturalSelector89 Reading Invictus of William Ernest Henley: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NaturalSelector89 is Back: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NaturalSelector89 on Religion: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Philosophy: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Power of Nature: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Reality: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shit Happens 1: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stalin WW2: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

World of Delusion: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Antisocial Aggression: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pekka-Eric Auvinen's Me & Catherine: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pekka-Eric Auvinen's Final Video: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Small footage filmed by Pekka-Eric Auvinen : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For Our Son: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pekka-Eric Auvinen defense (Re: Social "so-called" Darwinism): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Columbine is rapidly losing relevance.   Columbine is rapidly losing relevance. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 10:16 pm

and another thing: Columbine did not give rise to absolutely nothing. Naming weapons, creating clothes, attacking with bombs, shooting, all this happened and happened in previous attacks, even with greater repercussions. it was the media that made this mysticism over columbine.
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Columbine is rapidly losing relevance.   Columbine is rapidly losing relevance. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 10:18 pm

the biggest influence Pekka had was Pentti Linkola.
Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

PostSubject: Re: Columbine is rapidly losing relevance.   Columbine is rapidly losing relevance. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 10:19 pm

that despite being a pacifist, he accepted any kind of thing that caused a population decrease. in this way, Pekka was the manifest revolutionary side of Linkola's ideas, added to that of other thinkers.
Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15771
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: Columbine is rapidly losing relevance.   Columbine is rapidly losing relevance. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2022 12:21 pm

I agree that Columbine has a pathetic amount of attention for something that happened 23 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Columbine is rapidly losing relevance.   Columbine is rapidly losing relevance. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Columbine is rapidly losing relevance.
Page 1 of 1