Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!

Go down 
+17
supremegentlewoman1991
ravenwood
Sgt.Grey
Zortha
cakeman
QuestionMark
Norwegian
CanIHelpYou
xDarkRazoR
transcendentalauracel331
Xtina
NEXT STEP UP
war criminal
ZELLAweistDAY3
Screamingophelia
LPorter101
itaimpaulista
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
itaimpaulista

itaimpaulista

Contribution Points : 15605
Forum Reputation : 50

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Empty
PostSubject: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2023 6:45 pm

Broken English but you still got it, for me after years reading and searching about it, these two was not bullied teenagers.
They actually got some friends and girls back them, soo the narrative of bullied teenagers are a lie.

cakeman, vril, buffalobill91, war criminal and Denethor like this post

ZELLAweistDAY3, NEXT STEP UP, Kaynhyde, anna444, xDarkRazoR, w4llf10we3, RickMaster and name dislike this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36812
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2023 7:11 pm

itaimpaulista wrote:
Broken English but you still got it, for me after years reading and searching about it, these two was not bullied teenagers.
They actually got some friends and girls back them, soo the narrative of bullied teenagers are a lie.

It looks like we have Dave Cullen's agents on this forum. We need a Day of Purification!

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sylar and name like this post

ZELLAweistDAY3, vril, tellecat and buffalobill91 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 151268
Forum Reputation : 2754

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2023 8:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

QuestionMark, Xtina, Darkness, Kaynhyde, anna444, tellecat, xDarkRazoR and like this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193357
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2023 9:13 pm

You can have friends and be bullied....

42099_4EVA, CanIHelpYou, Xtina, NEXT STEP UP, anna444, tellecat, xDarkRazoR and like this post

ZELLAweistDAY3 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 25963
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2023 11:18 pm

itaimpaulista wrote:

Bro spent years researching columbine ☠☠☠

w4llf10we3, Sylar, Isabela and Arano like this post

Kaynhyde, vril and buffalobill91 dislike this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 3:56 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
This. I had friends and have been bullied often
Back to top Go down
war criminal

Contribution Points : 19219
Forum Reputation : 868

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 4:14 am

Indeed, people should stop spreading misinformation and portraying two spoiled children as the world's most bullied victims.

vril and buffalobill91 like this post

42099_4EVA, w4llf10we3 and Isabela dislike this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 6:46 am

war criminal wrote:
Indeed, people should stop spreading misinformation and portraying two spoiled children as the world's most bullied victims.

Cullen, is that you?

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

42099_4EVA, Sylar and name like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 7:27 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:
war criminal wrote:

Cullen, is that you?
Indeed it's him
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42909
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2023 10:00 pm

JOCKERS?

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

Engel, symbolz, Kaynhyde, w4llf10we3, Isabela and ravenwood like this post

Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 35727
Forum Reputation : 254

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2023 1:26 am

I don't know how you came to that conclusion that they weren't bullied, when you can literally see it in the 'Eric in Columbine' vid. Eric sees the jocks approaching and lowers his head hoping they'll just leave him alone, aswell as pushing the guy into lockers. Put down the Cullen book and read something factual.

anna444, xDarkRazoR, Sylar and wrathoflambs like this post

cakeman, buffalobill91 and war criminal dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 35727
Forum Reputation : 254

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2023 10:32 am

Bullying at Columbine

- “The athletes threw Skittles candy and food at them,” said John Savage.
- Hoffschneider and his friends surrounded Harris and Klebold’s table and Hoffschneider taunted them thustly, “Why don’t you two fags kiss? You guys are such sweethearts.”
- “Columbine is a clean, good place except for those rejects (Eric Harris, Dylan Klebold and other outcasts) … Sure, we teased them. But what do you expect with kids who come to school with weird hairdos and horns on their hats? It’s not just the jocks; the whole school’s disgusted with them. They’re a bunch of homos… If you want to get rid of someone usually you tease ‘em. So the whole school would call them homos…,” said Columbine student Evan Todd.
- They were sitting in the library wearing their ridiculous heavy black coats on a warm spring day last April. A group of girls was sniggering at the table next to them, and Eric finally asked what they were laughing at. One of them told him, ‘You guys look alike, talk alike and are always together. We just want to know when you’re getting married!’ A look of rage came over Eric’s face and he made a fist at the girl. ‘Shut up!’ he shouted. Dylan got up and screamed, ‘You’re all so stupid! Everyone in this school is stupid! You better watch it!’ They both stormed out of the library, kicking chairs as they went.
- According to Dustin Thurmon, teachers did not intervene when Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were harassed in class.
- Dylan Klebold was made fun of in gym for being uncoordinated.
- Eric Harris was relentlessly made fun of in gym class because he was bad at sports and refused to take off his shirt. In one instance, he was held down in gym class by several people and battered in the face over and over by a volleyball.
- Former Columbine student Brooks Brown recounted one incident: ‘I was smoking cigarettes with [Klebold and Harris] when a bunch of football players drove by, yelled insults, and threw a glass bottle that shattered near Dylan’s feet. I was pissed, but Eric and Dylan didn’t even flinch. ‘Don’t worry about it, man,’ Dylan said. ‘It happens all the time.’“
- Once, a student reported them to the administration for allegedly having brought drugs to school, just to humiliate them for a laugh. Harris and Klebold were dramatically removed from class and searched – as were their lockers and cars. No drugs were found, but the damage was done.
- One female student recounted how, when she was a Columbine freshman, some jocks spotted her talking to Dylan Klebold in the school hallway between classes. After she walked away from him, one of the bullies slammed her against the lockers and called her a “fag lover.” None of the students came to help her – and when asked later why she didn’t report the incident to the administration, she replied, “It wouldn’t do any good because they wouldn’t do anything about it.”
- People surrounded them in the commons and threw ketchup covered tampons all over them, laughing at them, calling them fags,“ Brown says. “That happened while teachers watched. They couldn’t fight back. They wore the ketchup all day and went home covered with it.” “I know Dylan told his mother that it was the worst day of his life,” said Chad Laughlin.
- Sara Schweitzberger, 15, had a gym class with Mr. Klebold, and said it was obvious he felt socially ostracized. “He really felt unloved,” she said. “He wasn’t so bad. He was lonely. I just wish I could give him a hug and tell him that I care.”
- Newsweek quotes a classmate saying that the two often walked the halls of Columbine “with their heads down, because if they looked up they’d get thrown into lockers and get called a fag.”

QuestionMark, 42099_4EVA, NEXT STEP UP, lifelover, transcendentalauracel331, anna444, xDarkRazoR and like this post

Back to top Go down
transcendentalauracel331

transcendentalauracel331

Contribution Points : 16532
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2023 12:34 pm

I respectfully disagree. I understand that blaming the whole thing on bullying is trite and one-dimensional. But in order to come to the conclusion that they'd weren't bullied and were actually jocks, you'd have to either radically misinterpret or flat out ignore all of the sources we have regarding their time in school. Or you're just being a contrarian. Whether or not they were bullied really isn't up for debate because they obviously were. The question is to what extent they were bullied and how it could've inspired them to murder.

"Sat is whatever is other than the Gods and the Prana, while Tyam consists of the Gods and the Prana. All of that is comprehended by this word 'Satyam.' That is the full extent of this whole world. And you are this whole world." - (Kaushitaki Upanishad 1.6)

Nihilism is just the rejection of teleology.

"I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you." - Genghis Khan

42099_4EVA, Engel, Kaynhyde, anna444, xDarkRazoR, w4llf10we3, Woundfucker and like this post

Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

Contribution Points : 80622
Forum Reputation : 1491

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2023 3:13 pm

itaimpaulista wrote:

You're not wrong.  I wouldn't call them jocks, but I agree the bullying is a myth of the case. It's at least true that Dylan's hat shows they liked sports more than one sometimes imagines.

They were trying to hide among the victims, hence they return to the library and use their last bombs on themselves. There were supposed to be hundreds of dead and blown up and burnt corpses, and they were students where they were supposed to be, at the school about to blow.

But e-sleuths became the investigation, and notice this only subconsciously, because the massacre is imagined with only guns and without bombs to 99% of followers.  "Why they return to the library", then, has to be because they were subconsciously bullied victims, as bullied as the people they shot in the face boohoo.

The other thing people don't know about is video games. So, with no bombs, and no video games, "white hats stand up" has to be "Jocks we hate so much, face me like a man". When as a fact they were not just told to stand up, but to stand up, and flee out the exits. More likely the white hats were to be used as a target like DOOM zombies green hair, and "stand up" was because the fire alarm from a propane bomb was supposed to make them flee, and because enemies in video games don't hide under tables. They don't enter  the library until they get the fire alarm going off with their pipe bombs.

All of the rest is so very obviously looking for reasons to confirm what they believe because "Why did they return to the library" and "but they told the jocks to stand up," and because the only real bullying clique are Columbiners to those who don't buy the bullying myth.  You couldn't pay me enough to convince me otherwise.

Eric said specifically the administration was doing a fine job and wasn't a cause for the massacre, flying in the face of all the fanfiction about Principal DeAngelis looking the other way while Rocky gave Eric a wedgie.

Mind you, the original story - *WHEN TO THE PUBLIC IT WAS ONLY A SHOOTING* - is they targeted jocks, blacks, and christians - and this obviously just meant white guys, Isaiah, and white girls, respectively.

Xtina wrote:
I don't know how you came to that conclusion that they weren't bullied, when you can literally see it in the 'Eric in Columbine' vid. Eric sees the jocks approaching and lowers his head hoping they'll just leave him alone, aswell as pushing the guy into lockers. Put down the Cullen book and read something factual.

No, what you literally see is them parting like the red sea to avoid Eric, and going after the camera. They put their hand on it and go "AAHHH". Eric smirks about it. It was 1999 and cameras in the hallway are rare. They even mock those who went after their camera by saying sarcastically "I think you guys need to be doing some video production stuff" Watch any video of cameras in the hall way from a school in the 20th century. People think they are supposed to perform for it.

Then Brooks who is wrong that Dylan was there, is also wrong that they went after Eric. And then what Brooks said is used to bully people who have eyes. You cant see Eric "hoping". That's interpretation. "as well as pushing the guy into lockers" is not even interpretation, but completely made up. They're in the middle of the hallway, not pushed into the wall.

Screamingophelia wrote:

True, and you can have no friends and not be bullied. Isolation doesn't entail bullying. You can also not be bullied but have people need to believe it so that no counterexample will ever suffice and no definition of "bullying" will ever be given.   It's very obviously a fact of the case as much as happening in Colorado  that people need to believe they were bullied, which should be explained with something about the attack itself - like that they were intentionally trying to be confused for victims.

Hell, people think Evan bullied them because he was mad at them after they attempted to murder him, when he was a chubby sophomore. That's how much they need it to be true.

While Cullen and I agree on this point, they and Cullen agree on everything else, and disagree with me. Like the whole MO. Like the timing of the bombs. Like that white hats stand up was because of jocks. So, I'm immune to "But Cullen" bullying.

inb4 dislikes but not saying how any of it is wrong other than "not what I want to believe".

vril, buffalobill91, Zortha and prawnsalad like this post

Xtina, xDarkRazoR and w4llf10we3 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2023 4:23 pm

cakeman wrote:
itaimpaulista wrote:

You're not wrong.  I wouldn't call them jocks, but I agree the bullying is a myth of the case. It's at least true that Dylan's hat shows they liked sports more than one sometimes imagines.

They were trying to hide among the victims, hence they return to the library and use their last bombs on themselves. There were supposed to be hundreds of dead and blown up and burnt corpses, and they were students where they were supposed to be, at the school about to blow.

But e-sleuths became the investigation, and notice this only subconsciously, because the massacre is imagined with only guns and without bombs to 99% of followers.  "Why they return to the library", then, has to be because they were subconsciously bullied victims, as bullied as the people they shot in the face boohoo.

The other thing people don't know about is video games. So, with no bombs, and no video games, "white hats stand up" has to be "Jocks we hate so much, face me like a man". When as a fact they were not just told to stand up, but to stand up, and flee out the exits. More likely the white hats were to be used as a target like DOOM zombies green hair, and "stand up" was because the fire alarm from a propane bomb was supposed to make them flee, and because enemies in video games don't hide under tables. They don't enter  the library until they get the fire alarm going off with their pipe bombs.

All of the rest is so very obviously looking for reasons to confirm what they believe because "Why did they return to the library" and "but they told the jocks to stand up," and because the only real bullying clique are Columbiners to those who don't buy the bullying myth.  You couldn't pay me enough to convince me otherwise.

Eric said specifically the administration was doing a fine job and wasn't a cause for the massacre, flying in the face of all the fanfiction about Principal DeAngelis looking the other way while Rocky gave Eric a wedgie.

Mind you, the original story - *WHEN TO THE PUBLIC IT WAS ONLY A SHOOTING* - is they targeted jocks, blacks, and christians - and this obviously just meant white guys, Isaiah, and white girls, respectively.

Xtina wrote:

No, what you literally see is them parting like the red sea to avoid Eric, and going after the camera. They put their hand on it and go "AAHHH". Eric smirks about it. It was 1999 and cameras in the hallway are rare. They even mock those who went after their camera by saying sarcastically "I think you guys need to be doing some video production stuff" Watch any video of cameras in the hall way from a school in the 20th century. People think they are supposed to perform for it.

Then Brooks who is wrong that Dylan was there, is also wrong that they went after Eric. And then what Brooks said is used to bully people who have eyes. You cant see Eric "hoping". That's interpretation. "as well as pushing the guy into lockers" is not even interpretation, but completely made up. They're in the middle of the hallway, not pushed into the wall.

Screamingophelia wrote:

True, and you can have no friends and not be bullied. Isolation doesn't entail bullying. You can also not be bullied but have people need to believe it so that no counterexample will ever suffice and no definition of "bullying" will ever be given.   It's very obviously a fact of the case as much as happening in Colorado  that people need to believe they were bullied, which should be explained with something about the attack itself - like that they were intentionally trying to be confused for victims.

Hell, people think Evan bullied them because he was mad at them after they attempted to murder him, when he was a chubby sophomore. That's how much they need it to be true.

While Cullen and I agree on this point, they and Cullen agree on everything else, and disagree with me. Like the whole MO. Like the timing of the bombs. Like that white hats stand up was because of jocks. So, I'm immune to "But Cullen" bullying.

inb4 dislikes but not saying how any of it is wrong other than "not what I want to believe".

Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2023 4:25 pm

>inb4 dislikes but not saying how any of it is wrong other than "not what I want to believe".
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2023 4:30 pm

cakeman wrote:
>inb4 dislikes but not saying how any of it is wrong other than "not what I want to believe".

All of this bullshit is wrong...

42099_4EVA likes this post

Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2023 4:32 pm

Crazy fat ex gf, you have to be more creative than doing exactly what I said. Keep engaging my posts tho, will help the mods.

vril and buffalobill91 like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2023 10:14 pm

cakeman wrote:
Crazy fat ex gf, you have to be more creative than doing exactly what I said. Keep engaging my posts tho, will help the mods.

Wow, the strongest argument I've ever seen

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42909
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2023 10:15 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
cakeman wrote:

What're you two arguing about?

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

Contribution Points : 43389
Forum Reputation : 177

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2023 7:41 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
cakeman wrote:

What're you two arguing about?
Custody

Koltin, QuestionMark and prawnsalad like this post

Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 78978
Forum Reputation : 304

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2023 11:14 am

Like someone said, you can definately have friends and be bullied. Your just more likely to be protected/stick through if you have a solid group of friends. Theres been decades of research into bullying behaviour, who are the bullies and who are their targets, etc. You are much more likely to be victimized if you have few friends, sure. But you can still have friends and be bullied.

Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2023 11:21 am

Also, would like to point out that not all bad behaviour is actually bullying. For there to be bullying, you have to have an imballance of power and repetition. Its abusive behaviour where theres a real or percieved imballance of power. Which is why its not the same as conflict.

Can you be bullied and bully at the same time? Yes. These people are bullying - victims. They bully and they are bullied. So you have pure bullies, you have people that are only bullied, and you have those that are both.
Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2023 11:31 am

Im genuinely not certain how much of the information about Columbine is accurate. Ive researched Columbine and school shootings years ago, and I havent really read that much,to be honest. Larkin wrote a book with lots of interviews. I take the book with a grain of salt because he says that they were in the TCM. But I did enjoy reading the interviews
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2023 4:38 pm

Last edited by No Mercy on Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
war criminal

Contribution Points : 19219
Forum Reputation : 868

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 2:54 am

No Mercy wrote:
I'm da jockah babey!!!
I used to think my life was a tragedy, but now I realize it's a COMEDY!!1
Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 5:50 am

Xtina wrote:
Bullying at Columbine

- Hoffschneider and his friends surrounded Harris and Klebold’s table and Hoffschneider taunted them thustly, “Why don’t you two fags kiss? You guys are such sweethearts.”
- “Columbine is a clean, good place except for those rejects (Eric Harris, Dylan Klebold and other outcasts) … Sure, we teased them. But what do you expect with kids who come to school with weird hairdos and horns on their hats? It’s not just the jocks; the whole school’s disgusted with them. They’re a bunch of homos… If you want to get rid of someone usually you tease ‘em. So the whole school would call them homos…,” said Columbine student Evan Todd.
- They were sitting in the library wearing their ridiculous heavy black coats on a warm spring day last April. A group of girls was sniggering at the table next to them, and Eric finally asked what they were laughing at. One of them told him, ‘You guys look alike, talk alike and are always together. We just want to know when you’re getting married!’ A look of rage came over Eric’s face and he made a fist at the girl. ‘Shut up!’ he shouted. Dylan got up and screamed, ‘You’re all so stupid! Everyone in this school is stupid! You better watch it!’ They both stormed out of the library, kicking chairs as they went.
- According to Dustin Thurmon, teachers did not intervene when Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were harassed in class.
- Eric Harris was relentlessly made fun of in gym class because he was bad at sports and refused to take off his shirt. In one instance, he was held down in gym class by several people and battered in the face over and over by a volleyball.
- Former Columbine student Brooks Brown recounted one incident: ‘I was smoking cigarettes with [Klebold and Harris] when a bunch of football players drove by, yelled insults, and threw a glass bottle that shattered near Dylan’s feet. I was pissed, but Eric and Dylan didn’t even flinch. ‘Don’t worry about it, man,’ Dylan said. ‘It happens all the time.’“
- Once, a student reported them to the administration for allegedly having brought drugs to school, just to humiliate them for a laugh. Harris and Klebold were dramatically removed from class and searched – as were their lockers and cars. No drugs were found, but the damage was done.
- One female student recounted how, when she was a Columbine freshman, some jocks spotted her talking to Dylan Klebold in the school hallway between classes. After she walked away from him, one of the bullies slammed her against the lockers and called her a “fag lover.” None of the students came to help her – and when asked later why she didn’t report the incident to the administration, she replied, “It wouldn’t do any good because they wouldn’t do anything about it.”
- People surrounded them in the commons and threw ketchup covered tampons all over them, laughing at them, calling them fags,“ Brown says. “That happened while teachers watched. They couldn’t fight back. They wore the ketchup all day and went home covered with it.” “I know Dylan told his mother that it was the worst day of his life,” said Chad Laughlin.
- Sara Schweitzberger, 15, had a gym class with Mr. Klebold, and said it was obvious he felt socially ostracized. “He really felt unloved,” she said. “He wasn’t so bad. He was lonely. I just wish I could give him a hug and tell him that I care.”
- Newsweek quotes a classmate saying that the two often walked the halls of Columbine “with their heads down, because if they looked up they’d get thrown into lockers and get called a fag.”

Sure that Evan Todd referenced Eric and Dylan, though? I read that he probably wasnt. Not that its OK
Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 10:35 am

It seems to me they considered Brooks a liar and Evan Todd was responding to nearly being murdered.

It also seems the reason people go looking for reasons to believe they were bullied is because the students experienced it as just a shooting including the library and the return to the library. That's why we get nothing-burgers like "They felt lonely" or Eric in the hallway not getting touched but the camera in the hallway getting touched (It was 1999).

When you look at their own words, Dylan says it was revenge against the cops for January (with the commons as "not to mention"), Eric said the one person he hated the most was cops, and Eric said the school admin is doing fine.

Eric also said confuse the hell out of the enemy, and that seems the reason for picking the school, to be lost among victims as they also attended the school, as well as that being more like video games IRL. He even acknowledged "if they live" to his friends.

Sylar dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120503
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 5:46 pm

Xtina wrote:
Bullying at Columbine

There's also two passages in Eric's journal where he makes mention of getting picked on, plus there's the incident where Dan Lab punched him in the face.

cakeman wrote:

While some people have weird cope takes about Eric saying this sarcastically I think it's perfectly plausible that Eric simply didn't blame the administration for any bullying he might've been the recipient of.

xDarkRazoR likes this post

Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 8:32 pm

QuestionMark wrote:

While some people have weird cope takes about Eric saying this sarcastically I think it's perfectly plausible that Eric simply didn't blame the administration for any bullying he might've been the recipient of.

Good to see you still around Question Mark.

That is also true.

However, the usual fanfiction is Rocky was owning the hallways, teachers looking the other way as he made them push pennies down the hall by their nose, or whatever stories Brooks tells. I think - at least- that can be eliminated by Eric's comment about the administration. You are right though to say it doesn't rule out every story with bullying as the motive.

Not just Eric, but Nate too describes Brooks as a fanciful liar. When he can be fact checked, he doesn't do well - for instance he thought Dylan was carrying the camera in the "Eric in Columbine" video, but Dylan appears in the video, so that's false. Similar seems to apply to him saying they even touched Eric in the hallway, rather than avoided them to basically go "LOL CAMERA LOL" since it was 1999. Hence "Shouldn't you be in video production class" said sarcastically back at them seems to get a smirk out of Eric, interpreted as some kind of acceptance at always being bullied.

I'd say similar for Dylan's mom, while she's an old lady and it isn't her fault. For example in her role as gun control activist she downplayed the pipe bombs as they didn't kill anyone. That's probably the usual take found in Cullen, CNN, etc but I find that particularly naive since I think they were the main weapon and Dylan was their main architect.

In NBK.doc, Eric says they might not have guns for the attack. So, during the time when we would consider the plan more or less crystalized, he is entertaining attacking with just bombs. Dylan was the one who was an aspiring technician. Granted, Eric wanted to be (a Duke Nukem 3D) demolition expert but I think for various reasons Eric guns and Dylan bombs became the rough division of labor. It seems the "rebel missions" with Dylan and Zach is where Eric started that, and it seems Dylan said he and Zach did missions without Eric first.

If you delete Brooks, the teenage Ayn Rand and Insane Clown Posse fan, Sue the old boomer who was the parent, and other potential sources of mythology - say Evan rightly steaming after the attack, or Rachel supposedly being attacked for her Christianity, and I'm not sure how much of the bullying theory is left. Just a few nothingburgers.

It means you just have Chad - who wasn't there - for the ketchup incident. That the commons were the plan of attack is in the mythology due the ketchup incident. It seems to me, rather, it was because of the number of potential victims, and that this fact undermines the ketchup incident. Where is one of the 500 other witnesses? I'd be glad to be proved wrong, but none I know. Food fights do happen of course.

And if it was because of the numbers rather than the ketchup, that explains why it's "not to mention" "our revenge in the commons".  That it was instead revenge for January and the whole timeline making the January incident seem like a spark makes it seem like cops were the real targets of revenge.

It seems to me their journals also just don't mention bullying like one would imagine if those stories were true. Theres Dylan mentioning being intimidated in gym once. Eric saying he wishes he was invited more often doesn't quite seem like bullying.

Then there are other things which I guess are original to me but I think just because I'm being open minded about the above rather than being overly ambitious, like they were ready to take themselves out with bombs, and confuse the investigation thereby, as revenge on cops on top of dead ones.

Or that  Dylan's car was supposed to get cops by going off at 11:30, plus the perps could attack by shooting students and faculty until the cops rush in and everybody dies by the second cafeteria bomb going off at 11:35.  Hence the library massacre happens, and stops, at those times.

Or that they return to the library. As above to confuse the scene. Had the bombs worked as intended.

Or that "For the last four years!" quote in the library was according to Bree "for last year", which makes more sense given the van arrest as the motive rather than the school admin. An easy mistake for the witnesses to make. Hard to think this isn't the link in the chain from massacre to bullying story. Plus the shock of the suicides.

And I haven't even mentioned the motive of video game LARP and the wish to be "Knee Deep in the Dead" more than the wish to get revenge on bullies.  Perhaps some complexity including that, like that was most important to Eric, while being lost among the victims was the most important to Dylan.  That might be what the suicide methods are telling us. If Eric was mimicing DOOMguy and Dylan was mimicing Murdoch from Titanic.

Zortha and prawnsalad like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 11:36 pm

cakeman wrote:

Yeah I'm still here. Just not nearly as often anymore.

cakeman wrote:
If you delete Brooks, the teenage Ayn Rand and Insane Clown Posse fan, Sue the old boomer who was the parent, and other potential sources of mythology - say Evan rightly steaming after the attack, or Rachel supposedly being attacked for her Christianity, and I'm not sure how much of the bullying theory is left. Just a few nothingburgers.

It means you just have Chad - who wasn't there - for the ketchup incident. That the commons were the plan of attack is in the mythology due the ketchup incident. It seems to me, rather, it was because of the number of potential victims, and that this fact undermines the ketchup incident. Where is one of the 500 other witnesses? I'd be glad to be proved wrong, but none I know. Food fights do happen of course.

I believe Devon Adams also testified to witnessing bullying directed at Eric and Dylan, plus I believe the incident where Eric was punched by Dan Lab was corroborated.

cakeman wrote:
It seems to me their journals also just don't mention bullying like one would imagine if those stories were true. Theres Dylan mentioning being intimidated in gym once. Eric saying he wishes he was invited more often doesn't quite seem like bullying.

11/8/98 in Eric's journal:
"Everyone is always making fun of me because of how I look, how fucking weak I am and shit, well I will get you all back, ultimate fucking revenge here."

11/12/98
"Whatever I do people make fun of me, and sometimes directly to my face. I’ll get revenge soon enough. Fuckers shouldn’t have ripped on me so much huh!"

I think these passages refer to bullying. This doesn't discount the idea that the attack was primarily revenge for their arrest from the van break in of course, and it is true Eric said he hated cops, not jocks or athletes or Rocky Hoffschneider, the most. I personally don't believe that the attack was ever primarily carried out with revenge for bullying in mind. I do think it's worth accurately documenting the bullying the pair went through since it may help explain a real world influence as to why they acted out in a violent manner.

cakeman

cakeman

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 1:40 am

QuestionMark wrote:
cakeman wrote:

Yeah I'm still here. Just not nearly as often anymore.

cakeman wrote:

I believe Devon Adams also testified to witnessing bullying directed at Eric and Dylan, plus I believe the incident where Eric was punched by Dan Lab was corroborated.

cakeman wrote:

11/8/98 in Eric's journal:
"Everyone is always making fun of me because of how I look, how fucking weak I am and shit, well I will get you all back, ultimate fucking revenge here."

11/12/98
"Whatever I do people make fun of me, and sometimes directly to my face. I’ll get revenge soon enough. Fuckers shouldn’t have ripped on me so much huh!"

I think these passages refer to bullying. This doesn't discount the idea that the attack was primarily revenge for their arrest from the van break in of course, and it is true Eric said he hated cops, not jocks or athletes or Rocky Hoffschneider, the most. I personally don't believe that the attack was ever primarily carried out with revenge for bullying in mind. I do think it's worth accurately documenting the bullying the pair went through since it may help explain a real world influence as to why they acted out in a violent manner.

One wonders if for video games and revenge on cops reasons the school attack was decided upon and then they realized it would also be revenge against their classmates. They may have decided upon the school and then looked for reasons to justify it. Those two quotes also seem vague with "everyone" and "Whatever I do, people". Rather general complaints than specific.

I don't think they should be discounted, but it's far from a smoking gun. Eric's journal is mostly about  - well, DOOM. Dylan's journal is mostly about being lovesick and heartbroken. It seems to me the journal evidence is light compared to what is claimed.

Eric said his one enemy was cops, and he wrote "confuse the hell out of the enemy". I think he's talking about police, and I don't think he means just initial confusion, or the cops on-scene whom don't forget they wanted to murder. Since the plan failed, that's all he got was initial confusion, and that's we imagine psychic Eric was talking about. I think he means the investigation is a target of revenge too. And I doubt the cops being timid about bombs was planned for. So I don't think he's psychic and means the bad press for the police.

They seem to take secrets/homages from Duke Nukem 3d seriously, and one of the first is a poster with Innocent? on it and later one saying Guilty! in reference to OJ. They thought their bombs could blow up the school and died with their bombs on their body and a molotov to light the fuse. They were supposed to die the first time in the library. They were nerds who spent time in the library. It would not be hard to imagine the attack initially if not forever pinned on mysterious terrorists with the perps confused for students dead in the library or cafeteria.  What makes it hard seems to be stuff like Hitmen for Hire, but they were showing that to people they thought would be dead, and it really seems like they decided on posthumously telling their parents but nobody else. Rather than just 'forgot' to send it to the press.

I know I'm a broken record preaching to the choir but I think that unlocks the whole mystery about the bullying narrative.  Keep it as just a shooting with tossing pipe bombs for fun, like the students and faculty and press experienced it at first, and add in returning to the victims to die, and the four years quote, and it does look like "they were victims too". In essence they fooled Brooks and Randy instead of the cops.  I think realizing the significance of the bombs for suicide too rather than solving the bullying motive, dis-solves it. The fly is out of the fly bottle. I don't see what aspect  the bullying story is explaining once it doesn't explain what was said in the library or why they returned to the scene to commit suicide.

I think the worst part of the whole massacre was still ultimately about hoping they would murder cops (if they rushed in).  And again, Dylan cites the van arrest as the motive, but as for the killing of classmates in the commons, it's "not to mention", an obvious but not as important feature of the attack, but killing cops he is truly excited about.

QuestionMark, Zortha and ParanoidAndroid like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 9:28 pm

cakeman wrote:
One wonders if for video games and revenge on cops reasons the school attack was decided upon and then they realized it would also be revenge against their classmates. They may have decided upon the school and then looked for reasons to justify it. Those two quotes also seem vague with "everyone" and "Whatever I do, people". Rather general complaints than specific.

Oh absolutely. I think they needed/wanted some kind of justification for making their main killing site the school, so latched on to a half baked excuse. Killing cops in revenge for the van break in is obvious, but bombing and shooting their peers and faculty who had nothing to do with their grievance against law enforcement - especially when this victim group would definitely be larger than the intended group - required a rationale that's not just Social Darwinism.

cakeman

cakeman

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 11:14 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
cakeman wrote:

Oh absolutely. I think they needed/wanted some kind of justification for making their main killing site the school, so latched on to a half baked excuse. Killing cops in revenge for the van break in is obvious, but bombing and shooting their peers and faculty who had nothing to do with their grievance against law enforcement - especially when this victim group would definitely be larger than the intended group - required a rationale that's not just Social Darwinism.
I think that's probably the case or at least an idea which is not entertained enough. It seems to me somebody could even commit an attack at random and still say "This is for what you did to me." Not sure why we take their word for it in that case.

And good point about social darwinism as the other excuse. Nudging me about the t-shirts. I feel like I have to mention how if they were going to fire bomb themselves up as well - and it sure seems like it, then those shirts were only for the school to see. Consistent with this idea that those were school specific motives. The fire would have got rid of the clothes one would think. You might say they were...radioactive.

QuestionMark and CanIHelpYou like this post

Back to top Go down
Zortha

Contribution Points : 6975
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 10:34 pm

Yep. Peter Langman debunks the theory that bullying was the cause or that the pair were outcasts and 'losers of the losers':

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nate Dykeman and Chad Laughlin who were also very close friends of the pair also stated that they weren't outcasts.

Brooks has a history of lying on the old discussion forums, whilst Randy is on the columbine subreddit spouting his usual talking points (and even making batshit false claims of eric shooting dylan dead before killing himself), whilst he gets circle jerked around by fangirls of the pair on the sub (most of whom repeat brooks' claims) and gets upvoted. Both of them are charlatans. The bullshit claim of them being outcasts or that the attack was due to harassment is not only a falsehood, but one that's incredibly dangerous and has contributed to multiple copycat attacks. It's not akin to other falsehoods such as Tupac still being alive in Cuba, or that the moon landing was fake.
As I've talked with Langman: both Randy and Brooks' have blood on their hands.

xDarkRazoR and Sylar dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Zortha

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 1:02 am

cakeman wrote:

cakeman wrote:

cakeman wrote:

I wholeheartedly agree that Brooks is a liar. Do you have a link to where Nate Dykeman also calls him one too? It'd utterly BTFO the insufferable Tumblrbiners who have infested the Columbine subreddits and Randy.

Brooks and Randy have blood on their hands with the 'losers of the losers' and 'outcast' falsehoods they consistently spout. They're absolute lying scum.

cakeman likes this post

xDarkRazoR dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 6:29 am

Zortha wrote:
Yep. Peter Langman debunks the theory that bullying was the cause or that the pair were outcasts and 'losers of the losers':

Nate Dykeman and Chad Laughlin who were also very close friends of the pair also stated that they weren't outcasts.

Brooks has a history of lying on the old discussion forums, whilst Randy is on the columbine subreddit spouting his usual talking points (and even making batshit false claims of eric shooting dylan dead before killing himself), whilst he gets circle jerked around by fangirls of the pair on the sub (most of whom repeat brooks' claims) and gets upvoted. Both of them are charlatans. The bullshit claim of them being outcasts or that the attack was due to harassment is not only a falsehood, but one that's incredibly dangerous and has contributed to multiple copycat attacks. It's not akin to other falsehoods such as Tupac still being alive in Cuba, or that the moon landing was fake.

1. Peter Langman is gay
2. Dave Cullen is a huge faggot who fap to Tumblr fanfics
3. If you are serious about your claims and you actually believe that they were not outcasts and their attack was not motivated by their desire to start the school outcasts revolution, then you have probably read Talmud too many times and your brain has become infected with (((Oldfagosis cullenosis))). If you actually think they weren't outcasts, you should read the entire official report once again and maybe you'll finally notice all the acts of bullying in CHS mentioned there. If so - good luck in therapy, but if not - seek help, (((r3tard)).

RickMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sgt.Grey

Sgt.Grey

Contribution Points : 3432
Forum Reputation : 87

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 7:30 am

THEY WUZ DA JOKAS N SHIEET

ANOMIC, xDarkRazoR and ravenwood like this post

Back to top Go down
ravenwood

ravenwood

Contribution Points : 4048
Forum Reputation : 431

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 8:05 am

E&D were OG JOCKERS, rip bozo James Holmes

war criminal likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zortha

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 4:06 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Zortha wrote:

1. Peter Langman is gay
3. If you are serious about your claims and you actually believe that they were not outcasts and their attack was not motivated by their desire to start the school outcasts revolution, then you have probably read Talmud too many times and your brain has become infected with (((Oldfagosis cullenosis))). If you actually think they weren't outcasts, you should read the entire official report once again and maybe you'll finally notice all the acts of bullying in CHS mentioned there. If so - good luck in therapy, but if not - seek help, (((r3tard)).

LOL
Brb starting a tumblrbine blog and giving the father of a known compulsive liar upboats on Reddit.
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 6:54 am

Zortha wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Zortha wrote:

1. Peter Langman is gay

LOL
Brb starting a tumblrbine blog and giving the father of a known compulsive liar upboats on Reddit.

Lmao, imagine being such a r33tard who denies the acts of bullying at CHS that are listed in the official report. I'm really waiting for a moment when someone starts denying Breivik's far-right motives or 9/11 attackers' islamist motives.

BTW After reading your reaction to my comment, I have come to conclusion that you are not only an avid (((Talmudist))), but also a BLM n1gger. your rhetoric is very similar to that used by Pedo Joe's fanboys (including your beloved Cullen) and (((oppressed minorities))) with their "LOL Whiteyz cant be bullied, that's a myth similar to freemasonry bullshit, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [BY THE STACY'S COLLECTIVE]!!!11".

PROTIP: Don't start a discussion with normal people who don't accept your leftard tranny bullshit narrative about how CHS shooters weren't bullied, how they were bullies and jocks themselves, how they were evil white "inkwells" and blah, blah, blah, because it might end up with someone writing an article about ya on nothing else than motherheckin KiwiFarms and the whole Internetz making fun of you, faggot. Good riddance.
Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 8:01 am

Zortha wrote:
cakeman wrote:

cakeman wrote:

cakeman wrote:

I wholeheartedly agree that Brooks is a liar. Do you have a link to where Nate Dykeman also calls him one too? It'd utterly BTFO the insufferable Tumblrbiners who have infested the Columbine subreddits and Randy.

Brooks and Randy have blood on their hands with the 'losers of the losers' and 'outcast' falsehoods they consistently spout. They're absolute lying scum.

Pretty sure it's in Nate's witness statement but I'll have a look later to see if I find it.

It seems to me Randy is traumatized and stuck in the first days after the attack in a lot of ways. Most theories which we thought were dead since 1999, come back around because he comes back around. Eric killing Dylan. The attack being about bullies. The attack being just a shooting. That they targeted jocks (and blacks, and Christians to explain the girls, was the story). That they had a key to the school and planted the bombs early on prom night. And so on.

It also seems to make him immune to criticism and frustrating to deal with even when I try to remind myself he is a victim.

Their most potent weapon is "why did they attack the school if it wasnt bullies, huh? They could've attacked a police station if it was about police, or a stadium if it was about jocks."  Nevermind that jocks and bullies are supposed to be the same thing on this story.

I think I've solved this perplexing issue quite simply by saying it ignores bombs for the murders *and* the suicides. They wanted to be confused for victims to harass the cops even more. Not to mention a school is better for the pretending to play a video game in real life since they have the map in their heads. Not to mention ease of access. Say, like Chris Watts making his job routine part of the crime, they made their school routine part of the crime.

Meaning it wasn't "to return to be with their victims, because they were bullied victims too", which I think has motivated copycats the most. It's why Adam Lanza was obsessed with Travis the Chimp and said he reminded him of a teenage mall shooter. It's why Cho called them martyrs.

The same goes for other curiosities like that they stop shooting in the library when they could've killed everybody. Like that shows bullies broke their brains so they act irrationally, or that they were targeting jockbullies, rather than the times for the bombs is irrational and one should be moved to when they stop. I already talked about the library quotes.
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 9:12 am

cakeman wrote:
Zortha wrote:
cakeman wrote:

cakeman wrote:

cakeman wrote:

Pretty sure it's in Nate's witness statement but I'll have a look later to see if I find it.

It seems to me Randy is traumatized and stuck in the first days after the attack in a lot of ways. Most theories which we thought were dead since 1999, come back around because he comes back around. Eric killing Dylan. The attack being about bullies. The attack being just a shooting. That they targeted jocks (and blacks, and Christians to explain the girls, was the story). That they had a key to the school and planted the bombs early on prom night. And so on.

It also seems to make him immune to criticism and frustrating to deal with even when I try to remind myself he is a victim.

Their most potent weapon is "why did they attack the school if it wasnt bullies, huh? They could've attacked a police station if it was about police, or a stadium if it was about jocks."  Nevermind that jocks and bullies are supposed to be the same thing on this story.

I think I've solved this perplexing issue quite simply by saying it ignores bombs for the murders *and* the suicides. They wanted to be confused for victims to harass the cops even more. Not to mention a school is better for the pretending to play a video game in real life since they have the map in their heads. Not to mention ease of access. Say, like Chris Watts making his job routine part of the crime, they made their school routine part of the crime.

Meaning it wasn't "to return to be with their victims, because they were bullied victims too", which I think has motivated copycats the most. It's why Adam Lanza was obsessed with Travis the Chimp and said he reminded him of a teenage mall shooter. It's why Cho called them martyrs.

The same goes for other curiosities like that they stop shooting in the library when they could've killed everybody. Like that shows bullies broke their brains so they act irrationally, or that they were targeting jockbullies, rather than the times for the bombs is irrational and one should be moved to when they stop. I already talked about the library quotes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Is your "crazy ex-gf" still harassing you?
Back to top Go down
Zortha

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 11:13 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Zortha wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Zortha wrote:

1. Peter Langman is gay

LOL

Lmao, imagine being such a r33tard who denies the acts of bullying at CHS that are listed in the official report. I'm really waiting for a moment when someone starts denying Breivik's far-right motives or 9/11 attackers' islamist motives.

BTW After reading your reaction to my comment, I have come to conclusion that you are not only an avid (((Talmudist))), but also a BLM n1gger. your rhetoric is very similar to that used by Pedo Joe's fanboys (including your beloved Cullen) and (((oppressed minorities))) with their "LOL Whiteyz cant be bullied, that's a myth similar to freemasonry bullshit, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [BY THE STACY'S COLLECTIVE]!!!11".

PROTIP: Don't start a discussion with normal people who don't accept your leftard tranny bullshit narrative about how CHS shooters weren't bullied, how they were bullies and jocks themselves, how they were evil white "inkwells" and blah, blah, blah, because it might end up with someone writing an article about ya on nothing else than motherheckin KiwiFarms and the whole Internetz making fun of you, faggot. Good riddance.

Of the students who reported harassment of the pair (not all friends did) in the 11k most described it as 'mild' or 'average' and not worse than what most people at the school dealt with. Then you have journal entries where Eric explicitly says the attack would've still happened even if he was complimented more, or that nobody is to blame multiple times in his journal, and that the school's administration is doing a good job. Oh and he only mentions harassment twice in his journal and in both times quickly states that he does the same thing to other people and that it's 'human nature' to do what they did. Nobody ever said they didn't experience any harassment at the school (most people die), just that it wasn't the cause. /pol/ has rotted your brain.
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 11:39 am

Zortha wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Zortha wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Zortha wrote:

1. Peter Langman is gay

LOL

Cretin. Of the students who reported harassment of the pair (not all friends did) in the 11k most described it as 'mild' or 'average' and not worse than what most people at the school dealt with. Then you have journal entries where Eric explicitly says the attack would've still happened even if he was complimented more, or that nobody is to blame multiple times in his journal, and that the school's administration is doing a good job. Oh and he only mentions harassment twice and in both times quickly states that he does the same thing to other people and that it's 'human nature' to do what they did. /pol/ has rotted your brain.

Sha'alom, (((comrade)))!

First at all - don't call me a "cretin", it's politically incorrect, you should know that.

Oh, yes, you are another Cullen follower who can't make a difference between Eric's edgy alter ego "Reb" and his real personality. your arguments are so funny. "Most of them reported mild and average bullying". What the hell is "mild or average bullying"? How can you know someone's feelings after roasting or being taunted by group of peers? if you're a leftard normie, your thinking process isn't a big surprise for me, but it's still funny.

And ohh, your last golden thought just confirms my opinion on you. Anyway... Stay mad bro. It's better to have your brain rotted by /pol/ than having a brain raped by a bunch of Harlem BLM nigs like you have.
Back to top Go down
Zortha

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 11:51 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Zortha wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Zortha wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Zortha wrote:

1. Peter Langman is gay

LOL

Cretin. Of the students who reported harassment of the pair (not all friends did) in the 11k most described it as 'mild' or 'average' and not worse than what most people at the school dealt with. Then you have journal entries where Eric explicitly says the attack would've still happened even if he was complimented more, or that nobody is to blame multiple times in his journal, and that the school's administration is doing a good job. Oh and he only mentions harassment twice and in both times quickly states that he does the same thing to other people and that it's 'human nature' to do what they did. /pol/ has rotted your brain.

Sha'alom, (((comrade)))!

First at all - don't call me a "cretin", it's politically incorrect, you should know that.

Oh, yes, you are another Cullen follower who can't make a difference between Eric's edgy alter ego "Reb" and his real personality. your arguments are so funny. "Most of them reported mild and average bullying". What the hell is "mild or average bullying"? How can you know someone's feelings after roasting or being taunted by group of peers? if you're a leftard normie, your thinking process isn't a big surprise for me, but it's still funny.

And ohh, your last golden thought just confirms my opinion on you. Anyway... Stay mad bro. It's better to have your brain rotted by /pol/ than having a brain raped by a bunch of Harlem BLM nigs like you have.

Yep I knew it. I knew you were going to bring up "muh edgy Reb persona" as a cope when it's been addressed numerous times by users like sabratha, norwegian or cakeman. Let me guess: is it the same 'edgy persona' where he admits he hates how he looks, or how he's a virgin who's never had sex or a stable GF in his diary (alongside other embarrassing insecurities)? The man who bragged about being an excellent liar who could bullshit anyone and make you believe that he climbed Mount Everest, or that a person is growing out of chest?

Eric when he brings up bullying = telling the absolute cold hard truth.

Eric when he explicitly says not to blame anyone multiple, or the school, or that if he was complimented more the attack would've still happened = Edgy Reb persona.

Moot should've kept your board deleted lmao
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 12:13 pm

Zortha wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Zortha wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Zortha wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Zortha wrote:

1. Peter Langman is gay

LOL

Sha'alom, (((comrade)))!

Yep I knew it. I knew you were going to bring up "muh edgy Reb persona" as a cope when it's been addressed numerous times by users like sabratha, norwegian or cakeman. Let me guess: is it the same 'edgy persona' where he admits he hates how he looks, or how he's a virgin who's never had sex or a stable GF in his diary (alongside other embarrassing insecurities)? The man who bragged about being an excellent liar who could bullshit anyone and make you believe that he climbed Mount Everest, or that a person is growing out of chest?

Eric when he explicitly says not to blame anyone, or the school, or that if he was complimented more the attack would've still happened = Edgy Reb persona.

Oh yeah, if Sabratha and Gaykeman are your sources then I can only say: Congratulations! You won "The R3tard of the Year" award.

This excellent liar bullshit is just another Cullen's lie. Eric drifted freely between these personalities. The moment when he called himself a liar or fantasized about raping and killing is just another manifestation of his edgyness. He has not shown any acts of cruelty before the attack like other actually psychopathic shooters do (fe: Andrew Golden torturing and killing cats, Gang Lu who was a pathological liar with superior feelings, who mistreated and bullied other students, frequently hired prostitutes etc.) Eric wasn't engaged in any sort of these acts, just fantasizing about them or writing edgy shit. Is it so hard to understand?

I'm tired of writing the same arguments every time, just fuck the normies.
Back to top Go down
Zortha

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 12:27 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Zortha wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Zortha wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Zortha wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Zortha wrote:

1. Peter Langman is gay

LOL

Sha'alom, (((comrade)))!

Eric when he explicitly says not to blame anyone, or the school, or that if he was complimented more the attack would've still happened = Edgy Reb persona.

Oh yeah, if Sabratha and Gaykeman are your sources then I can only say: Congratulations! You won "The R3tard of the Year" award.

This excellent liar bullshit is just another Cullen's lie. Eric drifted freely between these personalities. The moment when he called himself a liar or fantasized about raping and killing is just another manifestation of his edgyness. He has not shown any acts of cruelty before the attack like other actually psychopathic shooters do (fe: Andrew Golden torturing and killing cats, Gang Lu who was a pathological liar with superior feelings, who mistreated and bullied other students, frequently hired prostitutes etc.) Eric wasn't engaged in any sort of these acts, just fantasizing about them or writing edgy shit. Is it so hard to understand?

Eric brags about being a good liar and manipulator in his personal writings lmao. It doesn't come from Cullen. Why does he live so rent-free in your head? Even Brooks Browns' mom described Eric as being the type of kid who would tell you what you wanted to hear, and that when she called him out for being a liar he got really pissed. It isn't le ebin Cullen conspiracy bro. The great majority of those with antisocial personality disorder or clinical psychopaths don't have a history of abusing animals.

Dumblrbine reasoning is as follows:

Eric whenever he brings up harassment in his writings (literally only twice) or his tapes = He's telling the honest cold hard truth witnessed by God and Jesus Christ himself.

Eric whenever he states that nobody is to blame such as the school, teachers, DeAngelis, jocks, other peers, or parents as well as stating that even if he was complimented more by his peers the attack would've still in likelihood happened and that he also engages in bullying of other students = edgy Reb strongman badass persona.

Again: is it the same edgy persona where he admits embarrassing insecurities and truths multiple times in his journal? Or did he drop the persona in those diary entries while retaining it elsewhere? Haha
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 1:00 pm

Zortha wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Zortha wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Zortha wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Zortha wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Zortha wrote:

1. Peter Langman is gay

LOL

Sha'alom, (((comrade)))!

Eric brags about being a good liar and manipulator in his personal writings lmao. It doesn't come from Cullen. Why does he live so rent-free in your head? Even Brooks Browns' mom described Eric as being the type of kid who would tell you what you wanted to hear, and that when she called him out for being a liar he got really pissed. It isn't le ebin Cullen conspiracy bro. The great majority of those with antisocial personality disorder or clinical psychopaths don't have a history of abusing animals.

Eric whenever he brings up harassment in his writings (literally only twice) or his tapes = He's telling the honest cold hard truth witnessed by God and Jesus Christ himself.

Eric whenever he states that nobody is to blame such as the school, teachers, DeAngelis, jocks, other peers, or parents as well as stating that even if he was complimented more by his peers the attack would've still in likelihood happened and that he also engages in bullying of other students = edgy Reb strongman badass persona.

Again: is it the same edgy persona where he admits embarrassing insecurities and truths multiple times in his journal? Or did he drop the persona in those diary entries while retaining it elsewhere? Haha

Once again, if you still can't understand. If you don't understand this time, I'll start thinking that you're just a troll because I can't believe there can be such difficult r3tardation like yours:

He drifted between these two personas. We must take into account that he was mentally unstable teenager with mood disorders. Creating alter egos, edgyness, contradictions and writing shit in journals are normal thing when you have a serious mood disorder. Another good example: Eric once wrote about hating blacks, other races and gays. But somewhere else he wrote that he hates racism and wishes death and rape for all racists. He wrote (in "Reb's words of wisdom" iirc) that he hates young smokers, but he was a smoker himself. His journal and other writings are full of such contradictions. He wasn't a "cold, cruel psychopath", but mentally unstable teenager with aggressive tendencies, probably resulted by his mood disorders.

You understand right now? And please, don't call me a "dumblrite" because it's yours projection. Leftards like you are usually active on Tumblr, not far-right extr... huh, I meant normal people like me ;).
Back to top Go down
Zortha

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 1:30 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Zortha wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Zortha wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Zortha wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Zortha wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Zortha wrote:

1. Peter Langman is gay

LOL

Sha'alom, (((comrade)))!

Once again, if you still can't understand. If you don't understand this time, I'll start thinking that you're just a troll because I can't believe there can be such difficult r3tardation like yours:

He drifted between these two personas. We must take into account that he was mentally unstable teenager with mood disorders. Creating alter egos, edgyness, contradictions and writing shit in journals are normal thing when you have a serious mood disorder. Another good example: Eric once wrote about hating blacks, other races and gays. But somewhere else he wrote that he hates racism and wishes death and rape for all racists. He wrote (in "Reb's words of wisdom" iirc) that he hates young smokers, but he was a smoker himself. His journal and other writings are full of such contradictions. He wasn't a "cold, cruel psychopath", but mentally unstable teenager with aggressive tendencies, probably resulted by his mood disorders.

You understand right now? And please, don't call me a "dumblrite" because it's yours projection. Leftards like you are usually active on Tumblr, not far-right extr... huh, I meant normal people like me ;).

He admits very embarrassing insecurities and inferiorities in his diary multiple times despite claims that it was all written to portray himself as a 'badass' strongman ubermensch like you claim (contrast this with manifestos like from Breivik where he never admits such things and portrays himself as an ubermensch). Eric's diary does contain truths of how really felt and his psychological state whether you like it or not.

In contrast it was the Basement tapes that were intended to be broadcast to the public (and even there he goes on to state that nobody is to blame or that no-one is at fault more often than times when he claims that the attack was due to revenge for being harassed). I absolutely agree that he contradicted himself constantly, and that was examined upon in the Langman paper I linked that shows that the justifications he gave at face-value for the attack were not meaningful ones.

Cullen is wrong by stating that Eric was popular or was never harassed. So is Brooks' Brown (who has a history of lying) by claiming they were 'outcasts' or 'losers of the losers' which is contradicted by other close friends such as Nathan Dykeman (arguably the closest friend who spent the most time with them), Chad Laughlin, or Zach Heckler whomst all state that they weren't outcasts and had a regular amount of friends and acquaintances. The Brooks' family are compulsive bullshitters. Hell, Randy is on Reddit right now stating that E shot D dead before he killed himself lmao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold was not bullied, they actually jockers!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next