Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric and Dylan bullied a special-ed kid

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 150666
Forum Reputation : 2754

Eric and Dylan bullied a special-ed kid Empty
PostSubject: Eric and Dylan bullied a special-ed kid   Eric and Dylan bullied a special-ed kid Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 8:58 pm

From Comprehending Columbine:

Another former student told a much darker, and in retrospect, scary, story about harassment and intimidation of her brother, a special-education student with learning disabilities:

EK: Harris and Klebold … would follow my brother around and threaten they were going to kill him. It got to the point where my brother didn’t want to go to school at all, because he was very intimidated by them. And my parents got the administration involved, and said, “Hey, these two kids are threatening my son that they’re going to kill him, and my son doesn’t want to go to school or anything like that.” Basically all the administration did was call Eric and Klebold into the office, have a talk with them, but nothing happened. Like they stopped threatening my brother, but nothing, you know, they didn’t like punish them or anything like that.

RL: But they did get them to stop threatening your brother?

EK: Yes.

RL: And that Harris and Klebold spent the better part of a semester harassing and intimidating your brother?

EK: I’d say it was for a month or two. And my brother said that they’d be outside of a good majority of his classes; they’d follow him to the next one. He said it seemed like they were always there, and that he didn’t want to go to school because he was outright scared of them, and he was in tears when he told my mom that he didn’t want to go to school because of these kids (Recorded May 12, 2003).

cakeman

Contribution Points : 80522
Forum Reputation : 1491

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan bullied a special-ed kid   Eric and Dylan bullied a special-ed kid Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 9:01 pm

Interesting considering Larkin takes the most "it was a revolution against bullying" interpretation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan bullied a special-ed kid   Eric and Dylan bullied a special-ed kid Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 9:13 pm

Do you know when it was? In what class were Eric and Dylan and the student when they allegedly bullied him?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193257
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan bullied a special-ed kid   Eric and Dylan bullied a special-ed kid Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 9:35 pm

I thought it was just Dylan?

I've stated my opinion on this whole thing before... take it with a grain of salt. No one else said anything about it, no one ever saw Dylan was a swatzika on his face etc...

Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193257
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan bullied a special-ed kid   Eric and Dylan bullied a special-ed kid Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 9:41 pm

One other thing though, I do believe Eric and Dylan bullied and could be jerks. You don't go from being kind hearted gents to mass murder in a day... however I do think they were bullied too, actual bullied not "having bad days"

Contribution Points : 91056
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan bullied a special-ed kid   Eric and Dylan bullied a special-ed kid Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 11:12 pm

It wasn't right for Eric and Dylan to do that to that special needs kid. That's on them and wherever they are, they will have to live with it.

Contribution Points : 102797
Forum Reputation : 325

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan bullied a special-ed kid   Eric and Dylan bullied a special-ed kid Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 2:41 am

I'm so sick of Columbine tumblr fanboys who use the excuse that "Well Dylan and Eric were bullied, so of course they'd bully others!" as if it's a good excuse....newsflash it isn't. There are many bullied people who never bully others. Eric and Dylan were bullied but not even close to the extent of other kids at Columbine during that time, and not to mention the fact that those two could be huge assholes. They were not timid little boys. They were only timid little boys to guys larger than them aka jocks. Dylan had a habit of bullying people. Shit he even admits it himself in his sophomore year stating that he's trying his best to not bully anyone.

The one thing I cannot stand is people having this fantasy that Eric and Dylan were complete loner outcasts who were in fetal positions letting Rocky and his boys beat the ever living shit out of them and taunt them daily while everyone laughed at them, when in reality that's not even close to what happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan bullied a special-ed kid   Eric and Dylan bullied a special-ed kid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric and Dylan bullied a special-ed kid
Page 1 of 1