Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the most obscure shooter of all. Luke Woodham

Go down 
+2
Amokauliflower
Roger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Roger

Contribution Points : 11805
Forum Reputation : 25

the most obscure shooter of all. Luke Woodham Empty
PostSubject: the most obscure shooter of all. Luke Woodham   the most obscure shooter of all. Luke Woodham Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2023 10:42 am

The teenager accused in school shootings that left two classmates dead was convicted today of killing his mother before heading to school with a gun.

Luke Woodham, 17, was sentenced to life in prison for stabbing his mother, Mary, repeatedly and beating her with an aluminum baseball bat.

"I'm going to heaven now," said a handcuffed and shackled Woodham as he was led from the courthouse to a patrol car. "Everything happens for a reason. It's God's will."

Defense lawyers vowed to appeal. They sought to have Woodham declared insane, painting him as a vulnerable youth who was easily influenced by others, several of whom are charged with plotting the school shootings.

Under state law, Woodham will not be eligible for parole until he is 65 years old.

Jurors deliberated about three hours before convicting Woodham, who was tried as an adult, of murder. The case, which was moved here because of publicity, began Monday. Woodham stood expressionless as the verdict was read and declined to say anything before being sentenced.

MISS. TEEN GIVEN LIFE IN MURDER OF MOTHER
By Jay HughesJune 6, 1998
The teenager accused in school shootings that left two classmates dead was convicted today of killing his mother before heading to school with a gun.

Luke Woodham, 17, was sentenced to life in prison for stabbing his mother, Mary, repeatedly and beating her with an aluminum baseball bat.

"I'm going to heaven now," said a handcuffed and shackled Woodham as he was led from the courthouse to a patrol car. "Everything happens for a reason. It's God's will."

Defense lawyers vowed to appeal. They sought to have Woodham declared insane, painting him as a vulnerable youth who was easily influenced by others, several of whom are charged with plotting the school shootings.

Under state law, Woodham will not be eligible for parole until he is 65 years old.

Jurors deliberated about three hours before convicting Woodham, who was tried as an adult, of murder. The case, which was moved here because of publicity, began Monday. Woodham stood expressionless as the verdict was read and declined to say anything before being sentenced.

A woman juror sobbed after the trial and said hearing the case had been difficult. "I never, never want to do this again," said the bespectacled woman with graying hair, who declined to identify herself.

Hours after killing his 50-year-old mother on Oct. 1, Woodham allegedly went to Pearl High School, where he was in the 11th grade, pulled a rifle from under a trench coat and shot nine students. His former girlfriend and another student were killed and seven others were wounded.

Woodham faces a second trial beginning Monday in the school shootings, a case that is similar to others at schools nationwide.

Woodham broke into tears as Assistant District Attorney Tim Jones repeatedly described Mary Woodham's murder as a deliberate, planned act. "He's mean. He's hateful," Jones said of Woodham in closing arguments. "He's bloodthirsty. He wanted to kill her. Murder was on this boy's mind."

Testifying through sobs Thursday, Woodham said he woke up the day of the killings taunted by demons. He recalled taking a knife to his mother's room, all the while hearing an older teenager's voice in his head. But Woodham said he does not remember killing his mother.

"I just closed my eyes and fought with myself because I didn't want to do any of it," he said. "When I opened my eyes, my mother was lying in her bed dead."

Defense lawyers put on their case in one day Thursday, centering on claims Woodham was not responsible for his actions because he is mentally ill and that he was under the control of Grant Boyette, 19.

Police say Boyette led a cult-like group that included Woodham. The group was named after either the devil-worshiping "Kroth" or the "Krath," characters from "Star Wars" comic books. Several members of the group, including Boyette, face conspiracy charges in the school shootings.

"I remember I woke up that morning and I'd seen demons that I always saw when Grant told me to do something," Woodham told jurors. "They said I was nothing and I would never be anything if I didn't get to that school and kill those people." He did not, however, specifically testify that Boyette ordered his mother's death.

In a videotaped confession played for jurors earlier in the trial, Woodham said: "I didn't want to kill my mother. . . . I just wanted her to understand." A defense medical expert testified Woodham suffered from a variety of psychological problems, and that Boyette was able to exploit him.

But two prosecution experts said they believe Woodham was sane at the time of the killings.

"He is not so wrong that I would consider him to have a major mental disorder," said Reb McMichael, psychiatrist at the state hospital where Woodham was examined. CAPTION: Convicted of killing his mother, Luke Woodham, 17, center, will be tried for allegedly killing two students and wounding seven at his high school.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger

PostSubject: Re: the most obscure shooter of all. Luke Woodham   the most obscure shooter of all. Luke Woodham Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2023 10:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger

PostSubject: Re: the most obscure shooter of all. Luke Woodham   the most obscure shooter of all. Luke Woodham Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2023 11:08 am

Back to top Go down
Roger

PostSubject: Re: the most obscure shooter of all. Luke Woodham   the most obscure shooter of all. Luke Woodham Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2023 11:10 am

Back to top Go down
Roger

PostSubject: Re: the most obscure shooter of all. Luke Woodham   the most obscure shooter of all. Luke Woodham Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2023 5:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned

Contribution Points : 28510
Forum Reputation : 108

PostSubject: Re: the most obscure shooter of all. Luke Woodham   the most obscure shooter of all. Luke Woodham Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2023 10:53 am

The lack of retarded political takes and edgy internet larp surrounding the pre-columbine school shootings like Pearl, Thurston and Moses Lake is really refreshing. We really went from this to Ethan Crumbley thinking his actions would get Joe Biden impeached and asking about his fan mail.

QuestionMark, Drum$tick, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, ChoHuiSeung, vril and buffalobill91 like this post

Back to top Go down
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

Contribution Points : 28338

PostSubject: Re: the most obscure shooter of all. Luke Woodham   the most obscure shooter of all. Luke Woodham Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2023 7:49 pm

Amokauliflower wrote:
The lack of retarded political takes and edgy internet larp surrounding the pre-columbine school shootings like Pearl, Thurston and Moses Lake is really refreshing. We really went from this to Ethan Crumbley thinking his actions would get Joe Biden impeached and asking about his fan mail.  

Wonder what has changed
Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned

Contribution Points : 28510
Forum Reputation : 108

PostSubject: Re: the most obscure shooter of all. Luke Woodham   the most obscure shooter of all. Luke Woodham Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2023 12:17 am

Drum$tick wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:

Wonder what has changed

Tha internet becoming mainstream and making Columbine and its earlier copycats like Pekka (who was already kinda gay to begin with imo) accessible to everyone, not just nerdy computer geek types. When your Nik Cruzes and Ethan Crumbleys are free to explore "natural selection" and stereotypical school shooter journal content, it births the absolute slime disgusting homunculus mistake of nature pathetic nothing "you will all know who my name is" garbage. It's like the genesis of cringe.

Kinkeloukaitis, vril and Denethor like this post

Back to top Go down
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

Contribution Points : 28338

PostSubject: Re: the most obscure shooter of all. Luke Woodham   the most obscure shooter of all. Luke Woodham Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2023 12:55 am

Amokauliflower wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:

Wonder what has changed

Tha internet becoming mainstream and making Columbine and its earlier copycats like Pekka (who was already kinda gay to begin with imo) accessible to everyone, not just nerdy computer geek types. When your Nik Cruzes and Ethan Crumbleys are free to explore "natural selection" and stereotypical school shooter journal content, it births the absolute slime disgusting homunculus mistake of nature pathetic nothing "you will all know who my name is" garbage. It's like the genesis of cringe.

I wonder what nick cruz and Ethan crumbley would be doing without columbine
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120928
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: the most obscure shooter of all. Luke Woodham   the most obscure shooter of all. Luke Woodham Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2023 11:17 pm

Drum$tick wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:
Amokauliflower wrote:

Wonder what has changed

I wonder what nick cruz and Ethan crumbley would be doing without columbine

Typical white trash activity like meth.

Kinkeloukaitis and Amokauliflower like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 37237
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: the most obscure shooter of all. Luke Woodham   the most obscure shooter of all. Luke Woodham Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2023 8:49 am

OG shooters are the best

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ChoHuiSeung

ChoHuiSeung

Contribution Points : 17850
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: the most obscure shooter of all. Luke Woodham   the most obscure shooter of all. Luke Woodham Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2023 3:53 am

Amokauliflower wrote:
Now most mass shooters are hellbent on making shitty manifestos

PostSubject: Re: the most obscure shooter of all. Luke Woodham   the most obscure shooter of all. Luke Woodham Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the most obscure shooter of all. Luke Woodham
Page 1 of 1