Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Countries with strictest gun laws?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 37262
Forum Reputation : 1420

Countries with strictest gun laws? Empty
PostSubject: Countries with strictest gun laws?   Countries with strictest gun laws? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 6:58 am

I know my country have one of the strictest gun laws among European countries. I'm really curious if there is any other Western/democratic country with such strict gun laws. Japan is only one that comes to my mind.

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Йозеф Геббельс and Denethor like this post

Back to top Go down
Denethor

Denethor

Contribution Points : 15238
Forum Reputation : 170

PostSubject: Re: Countries with strictest gun laws?   Countries with strictest gun laws? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 7:31 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:
I know my country have one of the strictest gun laws among European countries. I'm really curious if there is any other Western/democratic country with such strict gun laws. Japan is only one that comes to my mind.
Yes, but in Poland you can buy blackpowder firearm without gun license.
Back to top Go down
Йозеф Геббельс

Йозеф Геббельс

Contribution Points : 12617
Forum Reputation : 62

PostSubject: Re: Countries with strictest gun laws?   Countries with strictest gun laws? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:04 am

I have never seen a gun outside shooting range.

I remember I was there with friends and we were surprised at how loud the guns were. Neither of us had ever heard a gunshot.

Denethor likes this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 37262
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Countries with strictest gun laws?   Countries with strictest gun laws? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 9:45 am

Denethor wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:

Yeah, I know, but blackpowder guns are shit with their jamming, non-auto, and complicated process of loading black powder and ammo.

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Denethor likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 23149
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: Countries with strictest gun laws?   Countries with strictest gun laws? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 12:14 pm

Ireland has the standard European-esque gun laws. Ironically I spotted a .22lr Smith and Wesson M&P 15 on a gun website here, so win-win, I guess?

TheNeuroSurge, ANOMIC, vril and xDarkRazoR like this post

Back to top Go down
QStrange

Contribution Points : 19055
Forum Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Countries with strictest gun laws?   Countries with strictest gun laws? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:07 pm

Denethor wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
If that's the route you're gonna go then yoy might as well just go full medieval on any home invaders. Build a Roman-style Ballista, and use it to shoot tin cans with explosives taken from some airbag inflators and the lid JB welded shut (they use either shock sensitive primary explosives like azide or ammonium nitrate-bassd explosives, making them very corrosive, so you'd have to absolutely know what you're doing in how you remove and handle them). That way you won't need a fuze - the improvised "munitions" would detonate upon impact. This is just a rudamentarily basic primitive artillery piece. Just scare off the intruders with flying IEDs. That'll work.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TheNeuroSurge, vril and xDarkRazoR like this post

Back to top Go down
QStrange

Contribution Points : 19055
Forum Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Countries with strictest gun laws?   Countries with strictest gun laws? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2023 1:07 am

Or you could get a mechanical tennis ball shooter like pic below and use it to shoot grenades or even improvised grenades (hell, you could just take a paper bag with shit in it and set it on fire to lob onto nearby enemy positions, namely in trench duels).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

xDarkRazoR likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Countries with strictest gun laws?   Countries with strictest gun laws? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Countries with strictest gun laws?
Page 1 of 1