Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's over for Russian feminists

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
war criminal

Contribution Points : 19149
Forum Reputation : 868

It's over for Russian feminists Empty
PostSubject: It's over for Russian feminists   It's over for Russian feminists Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2023 5:52 am

Polina Dvorkina's sentence announced in Krasnoyarsk: she killed her father and attacked a kindergarten
Previously the girl said that a year spent in prison changed her views on life

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dvorkina was sentenced to 17 years in general regime colony with restriction of liberty for 2 years in prison. The court appointed psychiatric treatment for Dvorkina while being incarcerated and awarded compensation for Drovkina's mother in the amount of 1 million rubles. The court also ruled to eliminate the t-shirt in which Polina appeared previously.
It's been mentioned that Polina was interested in the ideas of radical feminism since she was 11 years old. During today's hearing she said:

"There are women with children in the detention center and they love them... I started appreciating families and little children. I was feeling guilty when women in the detention center were talking about their children. I understood that it's important to strive to family, kindness, love."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Arkan likes this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36712
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: It's over for Russian feminists   It's over for Russian feminists Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2023 6:01 am

She lost a lot of weight while in prison, lol

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

war criminal likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's over for Russian feminists   It's over for Russian feminists Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2023 10:23 am

There are Feminists unironically claiming that this was a Hoax lmao.
Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 22599
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: It's over for Russian feminists   It's over for Russian feminists Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2023 12:47 pm

war criminal wrote:
Polina Dvorkina's sentence announced in Krasnoyarsk: she killed her father and attacked a kindergarten

Dvorkina was sentenced to 17 years in general regime colony with restriction of liberty for 2 years in prison. The court appointed psychiatric treatment for Dvorkina while being incarcerated and awarded compensation for Drovkina's mother in the amount of 1 million rubles. The court also ruled to eliminate the t-shirt in which Polina appeared previously.
It's been mentioned that Polina was interested in the ideas of radical feminism since she was 11 years old. During today's hearing she said:

"There are women with children in the detention center and they love them... I started appreciating families and little children. I was feeling guilty when women in the detention center were talking about their children. I understood that it's important to strive to family, kindness, love."

She looks so Mongol, for an apparent Russian, lmfao

TheNeuroSurge and lifelover like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24346
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: It's over for Russian feminists   It's over for Russian feminists Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2023 7:43 pm

war criminal wrote:

Thank god those are the only pictures of her, along with her arrest picture. some people are stupid enough to start simping for this dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: It's over for Russian feminists   It's over for Russian feminists Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2023 6:04 am

Polina became interested in the ideas of radical feminism when she was 12 years old. The girl started hating men, shaved off her hair, spoke about men in a derogative manner, openly spoke about her hatred and called on violence towards them. In her own words, she chose such way of behavior because her parents "didn't care about her". During the court hearing Polina said that her parents weren't involved in her life and she was left on her own. Her parents didn’t know about her hobbies, work and interests.

According to Polina, her parents lead "amoral way of life", constantly consuming alcohol. The girl said she dreamed of parents' love and understanding, but instead of that she only received insults, was screamed at and beaten. Dvorkina never had friends or a boyfriend and deemed as an outcast at school.

"My father never gave me care and attention, drove me to tears and shouted at me. I needed care from my parents. I don't know how else could I turn out without any support, attention, love. My mother drove me to suicide; my father told me I should had never been born".

One of the close friends of Natalia Kechina (Polina's mother) said that Natalia, being under the influence of alcohol, confessed that she always wanted to have a boy.
"Me and Natalia drank alcohol together in the company long time before the tragedy. There was a moment when she was drunk and started crying, confessing she always wanted to have a son instead of a daughter. And when everything happened and I got the information that it was the daughter of Natalia Kechina, I understood everything. Maybe she said that to Polina as well and it became a trigger for her".

On the 28th of March, 2022, Polina was trying to hide from her drunk father in her room. According to her, he tried to break down the door, shouting "I gave birth to you and I'll kill you". The girl took this threat seriously and loaded her gun. When her father got into her room she hit his head with a dumbbell, he fell down on the floor and started bleeding. Polina wanted to kill him with a dumbbell, but she didn't want him to suffer (according to her own words) and shot him with a shotgun instead.

"I wasn't torturing my father while killing him. When I was hitting him with a dumbbell I was feeling horrible, I didn't want to cause him much pain. I could hit him with all my might and eventually kill, but it would be too cruel. I decided to take a gun and do everything less painfully. I didn't torture him", – said Polina during the court hearing.

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36712
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: It's over for Russian feminists   It's over for Russian feminists Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2023 6:21 am

war criminal wrote:

Polina became interested in the ideas of radical feminism when she was 12 years old. The girl started hating men, shaved off her hair, spoke about men in a derogative manner, openly spoke about her hatred and called on violence towards them. In her own words, she chose such way of behavior because her parents "didn't care about her". During the court hearing Polina said that her parents weren't involved in her life and she was left on her own. Her parents didn’t know about her hobbies, work and interests.

According to Polina, her parents lead "amoral way of life", constantly consuming alcohol. The girl said she dreamed of parents' love and understanding, but instead of that she only received insults, was screamed at and beaten. Dvorkina never had friends or a boyfriend and deemed as an outcast at school.

"My father never gave me care and attention, drove me to tears and shouted at me. I needed care from my parents. I don't know how else could I turn out without any support, attention, love. My mother drove me to suicide; my father told me I should had never been born".

One of the close friends of Natalia Kechina (Polina's mother) said that Natalia, being under the influence of alcohol, confessed that she always wanted to have a boy.
"Me and Natalia drank alcohol together in the company long time before the tragedy. There was a moment when she was drunk and started crying, confessing she always wanted to have a son instead of a daughter. And when everything happened and I got the information that it was the daughter of Natalia Kechina, I understood everything. Maybe she said that to Polina as well and it became a trigger for her".

On the 28th of March, 2022, Polina was trying to hide from her drunk father in her room. According to her, he tried to break down the door, shouting "I gave birth to you and I'll kill you". The girl took this threat seriously and loaded her gun. When her father got into her room she hit his head with a dumbbell, he fell down on the floor and started bleeding. Polina wanted to kill him with a dumbbell, but she didn't want him to suffer (according to her own words) and shot him with a shotgun instead.

"I wasn't torturing my father while killing him. When I was hitting him with a dumbbell I was feeling horrible, I didn't want to cause him much pain. I could hit him with all my might and eventually kill, but it would be too cruel. I decided to take a gun and do everything less painfully. I didn't torture him", – said Polina during the court hearing.

Eh, now I feel a little sorry for her. Another proof of how fucked up some parents are for their children... No wonder she chose the wrong path in her life with such parents.

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

war criminal likes this post

Back to top Go down
war criminal

PostSubject: Re: It's over for Russian feminists   It's over for Russian feminists Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2023 5:08 am

A screencap of Oleg Kechin's (Polina's father) Odnoklassniki page:
The signature under the photo says: "That's what you call happiness! And that's all you need!"

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's over for Russian feminists   It's over for Russian feminists Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's over for Russian feminists
Page 1 of 1