Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Isn't it a bit strange that Elliot Rodger killed more men than women?

Go down 
+5
vril
CUECUMBER
ideklovee92
tellecat
TheGoodChief
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

Contribution Points : 14349
Forum Reputation : 523

Isn't it a bit strange that Elliot Rodger killed more men than women? Empty
PostSubject: Isn't it a bit strange that Elliot Rodger killed more men than women?   Isn't it a bit strange that Elliot Rodger killed more men than women? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2023 12:51 pm

Elliot Rodger was targeting woman mostly but he killed more men. Isn't that a bit strange?

Kartoffeln likes this post

देवा dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
tellecat

tellecat

Contribution Points : 19233
Forum Reputation : 461

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it a bit strange that Elliot Rodger killed more men than women?   Isn't it a bit strange that Elliot Rodger killed more men than women? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2023 2:36 pm

i think having a plan is one thing and going through with it is another, seeing as he never even made it into the sorority house. i think when you've started shooting people you often forget your plan, and it could've changed depending on who was accessible to him. also he killed his roommates which were men and they account for half of his victims, so nah i don't think it's that strange

ChoHuiSeung, TheGoodChief, name and देवा like this post

Back to top Go down
TheGoodChief

TheGoodChief

Contribution Points : 14349
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it a bit strange that Elliot Rodger killed more men than women?   Isn't it a bit strange that Elliot Rodger killed more men than women? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2023 6:04 am

That makes sense

tellecat likes this post

Back to top Go down
ideklovee92

ideklovee92

Contribution Points : 6656
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it a bit strange that Elliot Rodger killed more men than women?   Isn't it a bit strange that Elliot Rodger killed more men than women? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2023 1:46 pm

Because Elliot was retarded.

vril and देवा like this post

Back to top Go down
CUECUMBER

CUECUMBER

Contribution Points : 8938
Forum Reputation : 110

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it a bit strange that Elliot Rodger killed more men than women?   Isn't it a bit strange that Elliot Rodger killed more men than women? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2023 11:07 pm

Elliot had planned to kill Chads as well.

tellecat, losercide and name like this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22304
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it a bit strange that Elliot Rodger killed more men than women?   Isn't it a bit strange that Elliot Rodger killed more men than women? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 6:42 pm

CUECUMBER wrote:

He killed 3 nerdy asians and 1 normal looking dude
Back to top Go down
ideklovee92

ideklovee92

Contribution Points : 6656

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it a bit strange that Elliot Rodger killed more men than women?   Isn't it a bit strange that Elliot Rodger killed more men than women? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 8:54 pm

vril wrote:
CUECUMBER wrote:

I just find it absolutely hilarious that he got stopped by a locked door, like imagine being that stupid and uncreative. There's so many different ways he could've gotten around that and I think it's a great example of his ridiculously one-dimensional thinking.

Engel, Achlys, vril, tellecat and name like this post

Back to top Go down
ChoHuiSeung

ChoHuiSeung

Contribution Points : 17310

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it a bit strange that Elliot Rodger killed more men than women?   Isn't it a bit strange that Elliot Rodger killed more men than women? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 9:22 pm

Not really since he killed whoever he could i don't think he knew what he was aiming at. He was shooting at different locations hoping that he would kill people. If he really wanted to kill his intended target which were chads and stacies he would have tried to shoot up the college campus. He wanted to kill a few people before killing himself. In my opinion this wasn't necessarily a motivated incel shooting it was a suicide that turned into a mass shooting. He was fed up and wanted to kill himself and before killing himself he wanted to kill some people. He could have killed a bunch of 50 year olds and i don't think he would have cared. To be frank i don't think he really cared about getting into the sorority if he really wanted to kill the women in there i think he would have put more effort into getting inside the building.

tellecat and name like this post

Back to top Go down
CUECUMBER

CUECUMBER

Contribution Points : 8938
Forum Reputation : 110

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it a bit strange that Elliot Rodger killed more men than women?   Isn't it a bit strange that Elliot Rodger killed more men than women? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2023 11:17 pm

ideklovee92 wrote:
vril wrote:
CUECUMBER wrote:

I just find it absolutely hilarious that he got stopped by a locked door, like imagine being that stupid and uncreative. There's so many different ways he could've gotten around that and I think it's a great example of his ridiculously one-dimensional thinking.

I am surprised that he didn't try and shoot or break his way in.

name likes this post

Back to top Go down
Йозеф Геббельс

Йозеф Геббельс

Contribution Points : 12167
Forum Reputation : 62

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it a bit strange that Elliot Rodger killed more men than women?   Isn't it a bit strange that Elliot Rodger killed more men than women? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2023 10:04 am

Not really if he hated more handsome man. Plus he was just killing random people.

name likes this post

Back to top Go down
देवा

देवा

Contribution Points : 3197
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it a bit strange that Elliot Rodger killed more men than women?   Isn't it a bit strange that Elliot Rodger killed more men than women? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 12:06 am

No.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it a bit strange that Elliot Rodger killed more men than women?   Isn't it a bit strange that Elliot Rodger killed more men than women? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 1:54 am

And 4 of these men were virgins.Elliot was rather pathethic killer but i have enjoyed his manifesto.Atleast half of it.His spoiled childhood bored me.And his narcissism pissed me off every time i have watched his videos.
Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7524
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it a bit strange that Elliot Rodger killed more men than women?   Isn't it a bit strange that Elliot Rodger killed more men than women? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 4:45 am

CUECUMBER wrote:
ideklovee92 wrote:
vril wrote:
CUECUMBER wrote:

I am surprised that he didn't try and shoot or break his way in.
Everyone says this but if he fucked this up he'd be seen as a bigger dumbass than Balliet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it a bit strange that Elliot Rodger killed more men than women?   Isn't it a bit strange that Elliot Rodger killed more men than women? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isn't it a bit strange that Elliot Rodger killed more men than women?
Page 1 of 1