Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Elliot Rodger Pictures

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
trashlord

trashlord

Contribution Points : 23985
Forum Reputation : 0

New Elliot Rodger Pictures Empty
PostSubject: New Elliot Rodger Pictures   New Elliot Rodger Pictures Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 11:35 pm

I'm new to posting here so if I'm fucking something up feel free to let me know and make fun of me.

ElliotSupremeLady dropped a whole bunch of pictures from Elliot Rodger's cellphone. I'm not sure if anyone would be interested and the pictures are tiny and low quality, but I thought I'd share since it's new information at least. I didn't look through all the pictures (there's 100+), but from what I've seen they're all just selfies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

QuestionMark, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, ChoHuiSeung, vril, tellecat, yves and like this post

Back to top Go down
tellecat

tellecat

Contribution Points : 19383
Forum Reputation : 461

PostSubject: Re: New Elliot Rodger Pictures   New Elliot Rodger Pictures Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2023 3:25 am

omg elliotsupremelady is such a crazy mf, i love watching her videos for a good laugh. as a woman who is interested in shooters, i don't understand how you can even fall that deep down the rabbit hole as she has. in her head, she's able to entirely separate the person from their action. i find her super fascinating though and would love to interview her and write an article someday because i know she's got some WORDS in her. also thank you for posting the new elliot pics

trashlord and vril like this post

Back to top Go down
trashlord

trashlord

Contribution Points : 23985
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: New Elliot Rodger Pictures   New Elliot Rodger Pictures Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2023 8:33 am

tellecat wrote:
omg elliotsupremelady is such a crazy mf, i love watching her videos for a good laugh. as a woman who is interested in shooters, i don't understand how you can even fall that deep down the rabbit hole as she has. in her head, she's able to entirely separate the person from their action. i find her super fascinating though and would love to interview her and write an article someday because i know she's got some WORDS in her. also thank you for posting the new elliot pics

You're welcome!! She's been around for a long time hasn't she? What I find impressive is how crazily obsessed with him she's managed to be for all these years. She kind of reminds me of Lynn Ann, that lady who was obsessed with Eric Harris, except ESL doesn't seem like a terrible person (at least to my knowledge?). She's definitely super entertaining.

tellecat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 44230
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: New Elliot Rodger Pictures   New Elliot Rodger Pictures Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2023 8:06 pm

How could she get this kind of photos? While it's hidden from the public

tellecat and losercide like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Elliot Rodger Pictures   New Elliot Rodger Pictures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Elliot Rodger Pictures
Page 1 of 1