Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

adam's screenplay

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
realnormalgirll

realnormalgirll

Contribution Points : 9421
Forum Reputation : 0

adam's screenplay Empty
PostSubject: adam's screenplay   adam's screenplay Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2023 5:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I never see any ever talk about it so I just wanted to mention it here. Personally I think it's interesting.

tellecat, Denethor, naradreamland, Woundfucker and AnnoyedDefeatedPointLoss like this post

Back to top Go down
Shouberty

Shouberty

Contribution Points : 8799
Forum Reputation : 85

adam's screenplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: adam's screenplay   adam's screenplay Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2023 3:31 am

I don't understand why more people don't talk about this (or about his views on pedophobia at all).
I think it's quite prose and well-written, considering its bluntness. It reminds me a little bit of 'For A Lost Soldier' (which he did have bookmarked) in that he was attempting to portray a lonely child who managed to find solace in a pedophile, and the harsh reality/results of said relationship.

realnormalgirll likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shouberty

Shouberty

adam's screenplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: adam's screenplay   adam's screenplay Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2023 3:34 am

Postalguy wrote:
I don't understand why more people don't talk about this (or about his views on pedophobia at all).
I think it's quite prose and well-written, considering its bluntness. It reminds me a little bit of 'For A Lost Soldier' (which he did have bookmarked) in that he was attempting to portray a lonely child who managed to find solace in a pedophile, and the harsh reality/results of said relationship.

I just realized I thought you had linked his 'Lovebound' screenplay and not this script...Embarrassing.

But anyway, I agree that this is also an interesting piece. It reminds me of something he wrote when he was younger in which a bunch of characters were engaged in a police chase, it's also pretty nonsensical. I don't remember where in the Final Redacted Release it was, but I wouldn't be surprised if he had written it around the time that this script was written, since that hard drive was in use as early as 2008.

Back to top Go down
Shouberty

Shouberty

adam's screenplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: adam's screenplay   adam's screenplay Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2023 3:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is a transcription I did of what I was talking about. Sorry about the spam, I tend to send things and then read over them and remember another relevant topic that only serves to begin the process over again.

Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7699
Forum Reputation : 297

adam's screenplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: adam's screenplay   adam's screenplay Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 10:39 pm

Shouberty wrote:
>using the term pedophobia
>referring to a child being molested as a "relationship"
>solace
Mfw

ANOMIC, proshooter, Arkan and Vlixu23 like this post

Back to top Go down

adam's screenplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: adam's screenplay   adam's screenplay Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 2:17 am

Arano wrote:
Shouberty wrote:
>using the term pedophobia
>referring to a child being molested as a "relationship"
>solace
Mfw
Is that Tesak the Russian Nazi?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

adam's screenplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: adam's screenplay   adam's screenplay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

adam's screenplay