Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters?

Go down 
+2
Mj2beat
queenfarooq
6 posters
AuthorMessage

More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters? Empty
PostSubject: More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters?   More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:12 pm

What do you guys think about these conspiracies that there have been more than 2 shooters?
Especially these rumors about Brooks Brown. Together with the lots of different eye-witnesses who described people with guns who wore different clothes than Dylan and Eric wore this all looks a bit weird to me actually. There are even eye-witnesses who claimed to have seen masked shooters. Did Eric and Dylan wear masks and then put them down in the school? Why would they do so?
It's all pretty weird.

Do we know anything clear about it, or does anyone have plausible arguments?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters?   More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:42 pm

Eric Harris was masked at the beginning of the rampage. He quickly shed his duster and skimask, though. It was dark green. But... again, this fact is disputed. The mask and gloves depicted in the photo could have been inside the pocket of the duster, and removed when they were photographed (this is a common practice in crime scene photography, as far as I know).
I don't know where it states this in any reports - it's 2am, and I'm far too lazy to find them haha.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102937
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters?   More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:08 pm

We discussed Eric's mask on page 2 of this thread which may be of interest: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters?   More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:29 pm

What about these witnesses though?
watch?v=qM0KucUrRmY

And then especially this 2 videos combined together:
watch?v=RHefZGoJz24
watch?v=9NwlmJkHQtI
(sry can't post links yet so I can't give the full links. Hope this is okay anyways though)

Especially the reports of the guy with the hat are very interesting.
What would someone throw on a rooftop while there are two people shooting near him? He would have ran if he wasn't connected with the shooting and not throw some stuff on the roof, even if it wasn't bombs that just makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
Mj2beat

Contribution Points : 95629
Forum Reputation : 24

PostSubject: Re: More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters?   More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 11:12 pm

That day everyone was really nervous and stressed by the situation. Those claims about other shooters could be a product of their mind because they werent calm in that moment and everything happened very fast and in a scary way for them. Besides that Eric and Dylan were wearing their trench coats in the beginning and later they took them off, what could confused many witnesses that saw them more than once.

The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 99094
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters?   More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:17 am

There were a lot of people who claimed there was a third shooter. I can't remember his name off the top of my head, but he used to belong in the TCM and was supposedly named specifically by several witnesses.

It was subject to many discussions and there was even a YouTube documentary made with the issue as one of the main topics discussed. A specific point brought up in the doco was that the mother of the boy in question worked for JeffCo... I think they were implying that a coverup had taken place. Questions certainly were raised about the investigation as a whole, there was incompetency aplenty from JeffCo.

But you will find a big incident will expose any cracks so to speak -- just look at Malasia Airlines after MH370 went missing. Every man and their dog reckon there is a coverup; I myself believe that the company is just incompetent and their incompetency has been shown up on a world stage.

I myself believe that several people saw they boys with their trench coats both on and off; which would to many look like there could have been up to four different shooters, when there were only two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters?   More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:35 am

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
There were a lot of people who claimed there was a third shooter. I can't remember his name off the top of my head, but he used to belong in the TCM and was supposedly named specifically by several witnesses.

It was subject to many discussions and there was even a YouTube documentary made with the issue as one of the main topics discussed. A specific point brought up in the doco was that the mother of the boy in question worked for JeffCo... I think they were implying that a coverup had taken place. Questions certainly were raised about the investigation as a whole, there was incompetency aplenty from JeffCo.

But you will find a big incident will expose any cracks so to speak -- just look at Malasia Airlines after MH370 went missing. Every man and their dog reckon there is a coverup; I myself believe that  the company is just incompetent and their incompetency has been shown up on a world stage.

I myself believe that several people saw they boys with their trench coats both on and off; which would to many look like there could have been up to four different shooters, when there were only two.

You're thinking of Robert Perry?
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 105137
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters?   More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 am

if i remember correctly i posted a post that was merged it to the columbine pictures

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 99094
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters?   More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:21 am

Koltin wrote:
if i remember correctly i posted a post that was merged it to the columbine pictures
That's the name! Smile
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters?   More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:26 am

they possibly left the library to try to det. some tanks partly succseeding blowing the school they then left and re entered the lib. and SUPPOSEDLY killed them self

Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters?   More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 5:31 pm

BaseTape2 wrote:
What about these witnesses though?
watch?v=qM0KucUrRmY

And then especially this 2 videos combined together:
watch?v=RHefZGoJz24
watch?v=9NwlmJkHQtI
(sry can't post links yet so I can't give the full links. Hope this is okay anyways though)

Especially the reports of the guy with the hat are very interesting.
What would someone throw on a rooftop while there are two people shooting near him? He would have ran if he wasn't connected with the shooting and not throw some stuff on the roof, even if it wasn't bombs that just makes no sense.

Video 1: Chris Wisher pg(1260 - 6)

Video 2: Is the second video titled "Columbine more than 2 shooters? Part 2?"
The poster claims the footage has 8 minuets missing, from 11:28 - 11:36. The full CCTV footage does not have this mysterious gap:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LfwliEvCVY
The two individuals running were custodians.

Another member posted this which may be of interest:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters?   More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:41 am

wait... they said they changed tapes. why on the same day why does it change from 8:50 am to 10 am

Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters?   More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:14 pm

Koltin wrote:
wait... they said they changed tapes. why on the same day why does it change from 8:50 am to 10 am

The date at 8:50 is not 4/20, it's from a different day. The April 20th footage on begins at 10:33.

Back to top Go down
Koltin
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters?   More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 4:03 am

oh my bad.. But i viewed a video of some one saying that dylan went to check on the bombs and he entered the cafe via its entrance
EDIT: Hold on it jumped time from april the 6th to 20th
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters?   More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:07 pm

Koltin wrote:
oh my bad.. But i viewed a video of some one saying that dylan went to check on the bombs and he entered the cafe via its entrance
EDIT: Hold on it jumped time from april the 6th to 20th

There are several cafeteria witnesses that reported Dylan briefly entering the cafeteria, many believe he did so to check on the bombs.

It's an easy mistake to make with the tapes.
I'm sure everyone is aware of this but it's worth nothing while on topic:

11:14 - Tape stops recording
11:22 - Tape restarts recording

This particular time gap is due to a school custodian changing the cafeteria surveillance video tapes. Thus coincidentally failing to record the placement of the cafeteria bombs.  

Anthony Arnold changed the tapes on 4/20:
"After lunch he returned to the custodial closet between 11:10 am, and 11:15 am, and changed the tape." pg(12239)
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters?   More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:51 am

but WHY is it on the same tape

Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters?   More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 3:54 pm

Koltin wrote:
but WHY is it on the same tape

Why is footage from April 6th on the tape from April 20th?
This would likely be because the tapes used to record the cafeteria footage were simply re-used. So I imagine the tape used on 4/20 was originally used on 4/6.

The purpose of the tapes was supposedly to document activity in the cafeteria, especially for students who left trash. Anthony Arnold pg(12238 - 41) says it was his job to review the tapes periodically to catch any students who left trash. He would have to change the VCR tapes throughout the day as a VCR would have a limited recording time. When he would remove one tape he would then insert another.
Rather than using several tapes a day then throwing them away, it was probably sensible to just re-record over older tapes if they were no longer of any use.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119333
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters?   More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 4:49 pm

Isn't it only the first few seconds of the tape that are from 4/6? It is probably just as queenfarooq said, that they recorded over a tape previously used but it probably didn't rewind completely so there is a few seconds from a prior date.

Back to top Go down
Koltin
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters?   More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 3:52 am

still the VHS tape does change color.

Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters?   More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 7:15 am

Koltin wrote:
still the VHS tape does change color.

I think it is just because it is a VHS recording, and just something that happens.

If anyone used to use VHS tapes to record they will be aware that the quality is not the best. Especially if a tape is re-used.
I remember recording TV shows with a VHS tape as a child, sometimes if i re-recorded over  earlier footage this type of thing would happen. Sometimes older footage would show through, or there would be some fuzziness on the tape / color changes etc especially if recordings were stopped and restarted.  It is not difficult for a VHS tape to become damaged particularly when reused.
The tapes used to record the 4/20 footage may have been used several times before.
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters?   More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 8:11 am

fun thing is that the vhs compact is smaller than a dvd/cd well two steps back and one foward. BTW i prefer analog tapes for some reason

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 30103
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters?   More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2022 5:13 pm

This is most likely a bunch of conspiracy bullshit. Kind of an interesting theory though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters?   More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More than Eric and Dylan were there as shooters?
Page 1 of 1