Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views? ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism )

Go down 
+11
Arano
QuestionMark
digitalsodomy
ChoHuiSeung
LucienBarminswaAlexander
Smiggles94
ParanoidAndroid
NEXT STEP UP
Shouberty
Carnations
Ryuk
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuk

Ryuk

Contribution Points : 4992
Forum Reputation : 0

Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views?  ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism ) Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views? ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism )   Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views?  ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism ) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2023 9:13 pm

For any half-intellectual people here.

( His "Beliefs/Views" pertain more to the philosophical side of things. )
Back to top Go down
Carnations

Carnations

Contribution Points : 13648
Forum Reputation : 81

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views? ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism )   Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views?  ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism ) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2023 10:05 pm

They're no different to what people post on this forum today. He was no ground-breaking philosopher to say the least.

Koltin, QuestionMark, Kinkeloukaitis, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, Vlixu23, Woundfucker and like this post

Back to top Go down
Shouberty

Shouberty

Contribution Points : 8624
Forum Reputation : 85

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views? ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism )   Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views?  ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism ) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 2:05 am

Adam's views on pedophilia are often overlooked (apart from people accusing him of having some latent attraction to prepubescent children), but I've always believed his "On pedophiles and children" videos were incredible, even if I disagreed with some of his points. I would have loved to see that 'pbear' essay completed, too bad the more "refined" version was on the scratched HD.
Oh, no! now I'm in the red zone for pedophilia accusations, aren't I?

coolart403 and Ryuk like this post

macabremacaco dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42909
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views? ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism )   Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views?  ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism ) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 7:31 am

In trying to distance himself from the ever-loathed "culture", he's only ended up promoting (((their))) ideals. His views on pedophilia will surely become the norm in 10 or 20 years, give or take. America barely HAS its own culture nowadays, outside of what JewTube talking heads proclaim the current thing to be. And Anti-Natalism is rife, at least in some form; look at how many people are more content with raising an animal than a child. It's actually quite funny, the poster-child for what people will unironically believe in once the NWO is established killed 27 whites at an elementary school, but hear the system tell it, that Bushmaster just floated in on it's own!

Modernity blows.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

QuestionMark, Kinkeloukaitis, ANOMIC, proshooter, Saint_X, ParanoidAndroid and macabremacaco like this post

Back to top Go down
ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid

Contribution Points : 8220
Forum Reputation : 262

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views? ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism )   Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views?  ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism ) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 8:01 am

I don't think they're anything groundbreaking, but I do agree that culture is coercive. The only winning move is not to play, or at the very least minimize your participation.

coolart403, Woundfucker, alesanagoon, LucienBarminswaAlexander, Arano and macabremacaco like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views? ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism )   Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views?  ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism ) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 10:57 am

Last edited by TilikumTyke223 on Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70814
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views? ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism )   Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views?  ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism ) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 3:49 pm

He basically has very similar views too the uni bomber
Back to top Go down
LucienBarminswaAlexander

LucienBarminswaAlexander

Contribution Points : 7533
Forum Reputation : 95

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views? ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism )   Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views?  ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism ) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 4:47 pm

I think his views are correct. All of them.

Engel and Saint_X like this post

Back to top Go down
Shouberty

Shouberty

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views? ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism )   Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views?  ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism ) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 9:16 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
In trying to distance himself from the ever-loathed "culture", he's only ended up promoting (((their))) ideals. His views on pedophilia will surely become the norm in 10 or 20 years, give or take. America barely HAS its own culture nowadays, outside of what JewTube talking heads proclaim the current thing to be. And Anti-Natalism is rife, at least in some form; look at how many people are more content with raising an animal than a child. It's actually quite funny, the poster-child for what people will unironically believe in once the NWO is established killed 27 whites at an elementary school, but hear the system tell it, that Bushmaster just floated in on it's own!

Modernity blows.

You exacerbate the exact thing he was criticizing by blaming the issue on a specific group of people's values. Would this world and all of its "degeneracy" (whatever that even implies) just disappear given a different system takes over? Since all of your values are subjective, this "NWO" is essentially no different that any other arcane system which you deem to be admirable.

You are criticizing one culture so that your own may thrive, when both are equally harmful and detrimental to humanity as a whole. Your cause is not noble, and at the end of the day, you're no better than the harbingers of this "NWO" you speak of.

Woundfucker and LucienBarminswaAlexander like this post

Back to top Go down
ChoHuiSeung

ChoHuiSeung

Contribution Points : 17310

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views? ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism )   Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views?  ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism ) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 3:13 am

I mean hes right on some stuff like culture and anti natal-ism. We do force culture onto kids at a young age.

digitalsodomy

Contribution Points : 11941

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views? ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism )   Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views?  ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism ) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2023 9:13 am

Ahead of his time on a certain topic

messianic_mania likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120503
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views? ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism )   Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views?  ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism ) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2023 9:48 am

Carnations wrote:
They're no different to what people post on this forum today. He was no ground-breaking philosopher to say the least.

I think most people, when they come across Adam for the first time, have never heard these kinds of beliefs before and ascribe great insight on Adam's part when the reality is much of it has been said before, particularly by Ted Kazcynski.

Shouberty wrote:
Would this world and all of its "degeneracy" (whatever that even implies) just disappear given a different system takes over?

This implies that different systems all act the same such that it would have no impact on human behavior, when the reality is that different systems can and do have dramatic consequences on how people interact with each other and how they live their day to day lives. Even "small" changes like altering divorce law or self defense statues has massive consequences on the way we think and act.

Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7524
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views? ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism )   Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views?  ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism ) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2023 1:00 pm

It's never been anything groundbreaking he's just rehashing shit other people have already said but Adams philosophy has this kind of mysticism around it cuz it's legitimised by the fact he murdered 27 people. Kind of like how Mainländer is remembered not really for his philosophy but more the fact he put it into action by hanging himself.

tellecat, kazimir5505 and macabremacaco like this post

Back to top Go down
Octal

Octal

Contribution Points : 6977

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views? ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism )   Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views?  ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism ) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 10:15 pm

Antinatalism and nihilism contradict each other, I don't believe Adam was a nihilist since he had some morals, for example, "culture is bad."

He made some good points, nothing special though except for on pedophilia.

Shouberty

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views? ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism )   Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views?  ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism ) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 7:40 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Carnations wrote:

I think most people, when they come across Adam for the first time, have never heard these kinds of beliefs before and ascribe great insight on Adam's part when the reality is much of it has been said before, particularly by Ted Kazcynski.

Shouberty wrote:
Would this world and all of its "degeneracy" (whatever that even implies) just disappear given a different system takes over?

This implies that different systems all act the same such that it would have no impact on human behavior, when the reality is that different systems can and do have dramatic consequences on how people interact with each other and how they live their day to day lives. Even "small" changes like altering divorce law or self defense statues has massive consequences on the way we think and act.

The impact on human behavior is irrelevant, as the produced behavior is achieved through the exact same means regardless of what system takes hold. Yes, differing values thrive dependent on the system which has been established, but they act as harmful vessels of value all the same.

ParanoidAndroid likes this post

Back to top Go down
messianic_mania

messianic_mania

Contribution Points : 5422
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views? ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism )   Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views?  ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism ) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 3:04 pm

I agree with a lot of his views, but I'm self aware enough to admit that his views were definitely heavily influenced by his mental issues and his childhood. Going through horrible things, or at the very least, living with multiple clashing untreated mental conditions, already will make someone not want to live. Put them into a home with a mother who is assuring you that the only help you need is her, and youll probably grow up thinking there really isn't all that much wrong with you, there's something wrong with the world. At least, that's the bluepill way of looking at it in my opinion. I think both things can be true at the same time, depending on who you talk to. But I could talk about this for hours.

ParanoidAndroid likes this post

Back to top Go down
olof

olof

Contribution Points : 11680

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views? ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism )   Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views?  ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 10:08 pm

He was right about sexuality, romance and culture.

name and aphid like this post

Back to top Go down
Denethor

Denethor

Contribution Points : 14646
Forum Reputation : 168

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views? ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism )   Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views?  ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism ) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2024 5:03 pm

i agree with a lot of his views including propedo statements

Meine Ehre heißt Treue

name likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views? ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism )   Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views?  ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts On Adam's Beliefs/Views? ( Anti-Natalism, Culture, Nihilism )
Page 1 of 1