Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Consistently, Statistically most Effective Shooting Strategies

Go down 
+3
AMCdanbury
Youngie_2
LucienBarminswaAlexander
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LucienBarminswaAlexander

LucienBarminswaAlexander

Contribution Points : 7658
Forum Reputation : 95

Consistently, Statistically most Effective Shooting Strategies Empty
PostSubject: Consistently, Statistically most Effective Shooting Strategies   Consistently, Statistically most Effective Shooting Strategies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 10:41 pm

Taped-magazines, bump-stocks, locales, police response times etc. (Oh and in case it’s perceived as such; this isn’t meant as a suspicious question). I’d be curious to hear if anyone has ever used a fully automatic rifle for a shooting. I can’t find one anywhere worldwide; even ex-policemen and soldiers seemingly use semiautomatic weaponry. The only things I haven’t found like any of other than that, are notable middle school shootings or large death-toll Asian hate crimes.

Vlixu23 likes this post

vril dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Youngie_2

Contribution Points : 6060
Forum Reputation : 275

PostSubject: Re: Consistently, Statistically most Effective Shooting Strategies   Consistently, Statistically most Effective Shooting Strategies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 10:49 pm

Eduardo Sencion Modified his Norinco Rifle to make it fully automatic

LucienBarminswaAlexander likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Consistently, Statistically most Effective Shooting Strategies   Consistently, Statistically most Effective Shooting Strategies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 11:27 pm

Last edited by TilikumTyke223 on Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Consistently, Statistically most Effective Shooting Strategies   Consistently, Statistically most Effective Shooting Strategies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 11:33 pm

Last edited by TilikumTyke223 on Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LucienBarminswaAlexander

LucienBarminswaAlexander

PostSubject: Re: Consistently, Statistically most Effective Shooting Strategies   Consistently, Statistically most Effective Shooting Strategies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 11:51 pm

Hmm. Curious. That’s pretty sad actually. You’d think people would want fully-automatic weaponry. But it does make sense when you think about it. I mean, semi-automatic allows more accuracy on the deliverance of your shots, and fully-automatic rifles would be quite situational and require large amounts of ammo. Maybe if they fired on a crowd? It’s just I was thinking something like Stephen Paddock’s case. His bump stocks worked perfectly in targeting the large number of people that were attending the festival. In school shootings at least, it totally makes sense that you’d want a single-shot gun like an AR-15 or Saiga (substitute any semi-auto rifle or shotgun). I know Woo Bum-Kon used grenades, and if Dylan Jarrell had carried out his shooting, it’s hard for me to believe that the bump-stock wouldn’t have been immensely successful for his goal of killing as many as possible. It would appear to me that bump stocks—in attaining a large number of kills—retains more consistency than a straight-out machine gun. Though perhaps a semi-and-auto swapping gun would be ideal for someone who wanted to kill a large amount. Then again, it is all in the individual…! Cho Seung-hui murdered just around thirty with pistols, and Artem Kazantsev got a large amount with pistols too. East Asian arson attacks have been seemingly consistently devastating to any community from what I’ve seen too and the Beslan School Siege… well, sorry, I’m trailing off. Point is… no point I was rambling.

LucienBarminswaAlexander

PostSubject: Re: Consistently, Statistically most Effective Shooting Strategies   Consistently, Statistically most Effective Shooting Strategies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 11:56 pm

LucienBarminswaAlexander wrote:
Hmm. Curious. That’s pretty sad actually. You’d think people would want fully-automatic weaponry. But it does make sense when you think about it. I mean, semi-automatic allows more accuracy on the deliverance of your shots, and fully-automatic rifles would be quite situational and require large amounts of ammo. Maybe if they fired on a crowd? It’s just I was thinking something like Stephen Paddock’s case. His bump stocks worked perfectly in targeting the large number of people that were attending the festival. In school shootings at least, it totally makes sense that you’d want a single-shot gun like an AR-15 or Saiga (substitute any semi-auto rifle or shotgun). I know Woo Bum-Kon used grenades, and if Dylan Jarrell had carried out his shooting, it’s hard for me to believe that the bump-stock wouldn’t have been immensely successful for his goal of killing as many as possible. It would appear to me that bump stocks—in attaining a large number of kills—retains more consistency than a straight-out machine gun. Though perhaps a semi-and-auto swapping gun would be ideal for someone who wanted to kill a large amount.  Then again, it is all in the individual…! Cho Seung-hui murdered just around thirty with pistols, and Artem Kazantsev got a large amount with pistols too. East Asian arson attacks have been seemingly consistently devastating to any community from what I’ve seen too and the Beslan School Siege… well, sorry, I’m trailing off. Point is… no point I was rambling.

Just thought it was strange, is all. My personal statement, since no one seems to have given me an answer to the first part, is that convenience in accessing the firepower and ammunition, as well as the animosity or certainty of the individual seems to determine the death toll the most accurately. If anyone would give me some trends they’ve noticed that lead to higher or lower deaths in school shootings, that’d be beneficially interesting for me too.
Back to top Go down
AMCdanbury

Contribution Points : 8119
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Consistently, Statistically most Effective Shooting Strategies   Consistently, Statistically most Effective Shooting Strategies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 11:57 pm

Raymond Spencer (Edmund Burke School shooter) used three fully-automatic rifles in his shooting. He was trying to pull off Las Vegas 2.0 at a school during dismissal time but IIRC there was some kind of event which let the kids out early, so he ended up spraying hundreds of rounds at a mostly empty street.

LucienBarminswaAlexander likes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43079
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Consistently, Statistically most Effective Shooting Strategies   Consistently, Statistically most Effective Shooting Strategies Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2023 12:57 am

It seems that just shooting people over and over does the trick. Seung-Hui Cho did that with a 9mm pistol and a 22. LR pistol and killed 32, Brenton Tarrant killed 51 with a similar method, even though he did tape his magazines together and use close-range sights

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

Saint_X and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down
Saint_X

Saint_X

Contribution Points : 10862
Forum Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: Consistently, Statistically most Effective Shooting Strategies   Consistently, Statistically most Effective Shooting Strategies Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 8:08 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
It seems that just shooting people over and over does the trick. Seung-Hui Cho did that with a 9mm pistol and a 22. LR pistol and killed 32, Brenton Tarrant killed 51 with a similar method, even though he did tape his magazines together and use close-range sights
As did Anders Breivik. First to immobilize, second to kill.

NEXT STEP UP, proshooter, Vlixu23, Woundfucker, Arano and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7649
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: Consistently, Statistically most Effective Shooting Strategies   Consistently, Statistically most Effective Shooting Strategies Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2023 9:13 pm

I guess mag dumping the bodies but that's obvious. Maybe using more powerful ammo like how Cho used hollow points or Adam used soft point ammo (pic rel)[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kłléyn: Lord of Utero likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Consistently, Statistically most Effective Shooting Strategies   Consistently, Statistically most Effective Shooting Strategies Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2023 10:31 pm

Last edited by No Mercy on Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kłléyn: Lord of Utero

Kłléyn: Lord of Utero

Contribution Points : 11389
Forum Reputation : 746

PostSubject: Re: Consistently, Statistically most Effective Shooting Strategies   Consistently, Statistically most Effective Shooting Strategies Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2023 8:14 pm

This guy that made this thread was very articulate and intelligent. It’s curious he stopped posting. Must have many problems in his life.

vril dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Saint_X

Saint_X

Contribution Points : 10862
Forum Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: Consistently, Statistically most Effective Shooting Strategies   Consistently, Statistically most Effective Shooting Strategies Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 7:50 am

DelusionalEritrean wrote:
This guy that made this thread was very articulate and intelligent. It’s curious he stopped posting. Must have many problems in his life.

I'm sure he did, but I think that the reason he left this forum is that he was denounced for calling Lanza a 'badass'.

ParanoidAndroid likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Consistently, Statistically most Effective Shooting Strategies   Consistently, Statistically most Effective Shooting Strategies Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 4:00 pm

AMCdanbury wrote:
Raymond Spencer (Edmund Burke School shooter) used three fully-automatic rifles in his shooting. He was trying to pull off Las Vegas 2.0 at a school during dismissal time but IIRC there was some kind of event which let the kids out early, so he ended up spraying hundreds of rounds at a mostly empty street.
What gets me about this one is that these don't seem to be modified semi-automatics but rifles made intentionally to be full auto. Im not expert on gun law but I have absolutely no idea how he would've obtained these also he had 4 rifles. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
AMCdanbury

Contribution Points : 8119
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Consistently, Statistically most Effective Shooting Strategies   Consistently, Statistically most Effective Shooting Strategies Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2023 5:16 am

pnex wrote:
AMCdanbury wrote:
What gets me about this one is that these don't seem to be modified semi-automatics but rifles made intentionally to be full auto. Im not expert on gun law but I have absolutely no idea how he would've obtained these also he had 4 rifles. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nah, the "AUTO" marking doesn't mean he actually purchased a fully-automatic weapon. Some semi-automatic lower receivers have that marking just for aesthetics.

Kłléyn: Lord of Utero likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Consistently, Statistically most Effective Shooting Strategies   Consistently, Statistically most Effective Shooting Strategies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Consistently, Statistically most Effective Shooting Strategies
Page 1 of 1