Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger

Go down 
+2
Arano
Fox Mulder
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

Contribution Points : 17338
Forum Reputation : 327

The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Empty
PostSubject: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2023 11:18 pm

When studying the eclipse of July 11, 1991, I ended up coming across something incredible beyond all the impressive things I managed to discover. During the eclipse, in Mexico City, a series of UFO sightings occurred throughout the city. Several of these sightings were nothing more than mistaken views of the planets Venus, Mars and others, but other cases were actually strange spherical objects. In a moment I will explain what these objects were. The most important thing is that, therefore, with these sightings, an association was made between this eclipse and a Mayan Prophecy, related to the Sixth sun. The Mayans believed that the world was cyclical and had already been destroyed more than 5 times and each era had a new sun. according to prophecy, the Sixth sun would bring the birth of new ideas, the coming of men from the stars and the beginning of a new era. The remaining masters related to the Mayan people directly associated the solar eclipse of July 11, 1991 with this prophecy and, as already mentioned, with the sighting of these UFOs, the prophecy became better known. But let's go. The Mayans actually predicted the total solar eclipse of July 11, 1991, as is proven in their saved records, the so-called Dresden Codices, and there is indeed a prophecy, related to a change of era and the coming of men from the stars. Some sources say it was a birth, others say it was an apparition, but in essence, we have a prophecy dating back more than 1000 years, talking about a solar eclipse and its meaning. The fact is that, after the 1991 eclipse, there was an explosion of UFO sightings in Mexico and around the world and this only served to confirm in Spiritual Ufology circles the fulfillment of the prophecy. The big problem is that the Mayans had no contact with Aliens. eclipses were very important to them, as they believed in the stars as Gods. When they referred to beings from the stars, they were speaking in a spiritual context, of planes and not of physical worlds as the ancient astronaut theory tries to suppose. Therefore, the prophecy is related to a change of era and the coming of something spiritual to our world. Regarding the UFO outbreak, it can be explained by an interesting understanding: all UFOs seen are spherical in shape. There is a little-known phenomenon called Globular Ray, which is literally a sphere of energy. There are places where these spheres of energy are very common: (Finland, Norway and Thailand) and are seen from time to time. I think what may have happened was the formation of this type of phenomenon, probably due to some type of magnetic force on site. which is confirmed by the various sightings of spherical UFOs on the Popocatepl volcano in the same country (Mexico). It is confirmed that the increase in magnetic forces in the volcano leads to massive sightings of objects like this. Therefore, these UFOs are nothing more than natural energy spheres. The most important thing to take away from this is that the 1991 eclipse really was within an American prophecy of change of course and such prophecy also announced the birth of someone transcendent, the arrival of transcendent beings in our world. analyzing the data provided in my article dedicated to understanding the event and its relationship with Elliot Rodger(columbinemassacre.forumotion.com/t12601-elliot-rodger-the-key-to-understanding-the-universe-and-the-human-history), it becomes more than evident that, as the eclipse is a sign of Elliot's birth and the prophecy mentioned this eclipse as being the sixth sun and that, beings from other planes would come in this process, it is more than obvious that the prophecy is also correlated to the events that occurred during the months of June and July 1991, in addition to the others from that date onwards. Literally, we have an ancient prophecy, related to the birth of Elliot Rodger.

tourbymexico.com/the-maya-and-their-understanding-of-solar-eclipses/
nbcnews.com/id/wbna50403632

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Fox Mulder on Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

vril and Saint_X like this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2023 11:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Sociokiller on Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 12:30 am

light appearing over lake Paasselka, in finland.
Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7424
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 12:33 am

Dude it's 5 in the morning

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 12:34 am

Arano wrote:
Dude it's 5 in the morning

Go to Sleep!

vril and Arano like this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 12:35 am

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22204
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 1:38 am

Sociokiller wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Can you tag me too?

tellecat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 1:39 am

vril wrote:
Sociokiller wrote:

Can you tag me too?

OK friend. What did you think of this discovery?
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 1:54 am

Sociokiller wrote:
vril wrote:
Sociokiller wrote:

Can you tag me too?

OK friend. What did you think of this discovery?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ?
Back to top Go down
ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid

Contribution Points : 8120
Forum Reputation : 262

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 2:10 am

Thorough as usual, but I just can't bring myself to believe in the paranormal. It's not you, it's me.

tellecat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 2:13 am

ParanoidAndroid wrote:
Thorough as usual, but I just can't bring myself to believe in the paranormal. It's not you, it's me.

At least, you assume that there are empirical bases and safe data. I know it's complicated, but everything has its own time. Just accepting that my study has sensible foundations is a start. I think saying that Elliot is a Creppypasta from the real world is really difficult. hahahaah Our Bogeyman.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 2:29 am

ParanoidAndroid wrote:

I saw that Munkey Jones lost his girlfriend on Elliot's birthday(july 24). Soon after, he also lost the channel, and couldn't even sell that adapted diary from Elliot.

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 2:31 am

Sociokiller wrote:
ParanoidAndroid wrote:

I saw that Munkey Jones lost his girlfriend on Elliot's birthday(july 24). Soon after, he also lost the channel, and couldn't even sell that adapted diary from Elliot.

Furthermore, everyone who tried to gain fame based on his image in 2014 failed. in other words, there are plenty of paranormal manifestations in the Isla Vista case.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 2:34 am

Then I'll see if I can find the list of injured people and see if anything happened. who knows?
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 2:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Can you tell me where I can find complete lists of injuries from attacks like Elliot's? Is there a specific website that lists it or something?
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 3:46 am

A new discovery: In the past, I had said that the eclipse shadow in Santa Barbara was at 60% right? I obtained data from Los Angeles stating that the penumbra in that region was 69%. when we make a sum between the two numbers: 6+9= 15. let's make a new sum and we have: 6.
If we did a subtraction: 6-9=3, which when multiplied by 2, generates 6. if we did a division, we will arrive at the following 6/9= 0.666666666. literally, we have the number of victims from Elliot's attack.

Kłléyn: Lord of Utero likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 3:54 am

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 4:06 am

This "ufo" is nothing more than a sphere of energy. but this at least shows that, at ground zero of the eclipse, there was a greater level of magnetism.

Light phenomena like this always occur where there is radiation and magnetism. Look at the example of this video, recorded during the disaster at the Fukushima plant, in Japan:

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 2:47 pm

From what I understand, the Sixth Sun prophecy speaks of a new era of understanding the universe and awareness. as the minimum average effect of what an eclipse represents is at least one year, according to astrological systems, we can say that the fall of the USSR, the Warsaw Pact(July 1, 1991), the end of the communist bloc in Europe and Africa(December 25, 1991) and others, as well as all the events already mentioned in the previous post that occurred during June and July 1991, all are part of this central, prophetic symbolism about the eclipse of July 11, which, as already We know, in addition to anticipating such incidents, it also served as a sign for Elliot's birth. Another interesting thing is that this Sixth Sun is linked to the creator God Kulkulkan/Quetzacoatl, the feathered serpent of Central America. It is interesting to point out that the Mayans, as well as other peoples of Central America, performed rituals of human sacrifice with much greater frequency and violence than other peoples. Therefore, it is not surprising that the eclipse prophecy came from these people, especially with this eclipse, marking a series of tragedies and collapses to come.

Back to top Go down
Kłléyn: Lord of Utero

Contribution Points : 11164
Forum Reputation : 746

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 2:52 pm

Fox Mulder wrote:

From what I understand, the Sixth Sun prophecy speaks of a new era of understanding the universe and awareness. as the minimum average effect of what an eclipse represents is at least one year, according to astrological systems, we can say that the fall of the USSR, the Warsaw Pact(July 1, 1991), the end of the communist bloc in Europe and Africa(December 25, 1991) and others, as well as all the events already mentioned in the previous post that occurred during June and July 1991, all are part of this central, prophetic symbolism about the eclipse of July 11, which, as already We know, in addition to anticipating such incidents, it also served as a sign for Elliot's birth. Another interesting thing is that this Sixth Sun is linked to the creator God Kulkulkan/Quetzacoatl, the feathered serpent of Central America. It is interesting to point out that the Mayans, as well as other peoples of Central America, performed rituals of human sacrifice with much greater frequency and violence than other peoples. Therefore, it is not surprising that the eclipse prophecy came from these people, especially with this eclipse, marking a series of tragedies and collapses to come.

Forgetting about Scaphism…? There’s something you’re missing there Sociokiller.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 2:53 pm

Fox Mulder wrote:

All the most relevant events of June and July 1991

June 3, 1991: Mount Unzen erupts in Kyūshū, Japan, killing 43 people, all of them either researchers or journalists.

June 4, 1991: 1st post WWII non-communist government in Albania

June 7, 1991: Mount Pinatubo (Philippines) erupts for 1st time

June 12, 1991: 1991 Kokkadichcholai massacre: the Sri Lankan Army massacres 152 minority Tamil people named Tamil civilians in the village Kokkadichcholai near the eastern province town of Batticaloa, Sri Lanka.

June 12, 1991: Boris Yeltsin wins Russia's first presidential election with 57% of the vote

June 15, 1991: The second largest volcanic explosion of the 20th century occurred on Mount Pinatubo in the Philippines. By far the biggest in the last 100 years.

June 17, 1991: South Africa abolishes last of its apartheid laws

June 18, 1991: Mud storm in Antofagasta Chile, kills 80

June 22, 1991: Underwater volcano, Mount Didicas, erupts in the Philippines

June 25, 1991: Slovenia and Croatia declare independence from Yugoslavia ; Prenumbral Lunar Eclipse Visible

June 26, 1991: ANC leader Nelson Mandela addresses congress

June 27, 1991: Slovenia, after declaring independence two days before is invaded by Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia named Yugoslav troops, tanks, and aircraft starting the Ten-Day War.

June 29, 1991: 6.0 earthquake hits southern California

June 30, 1991: South Africa's Government repeals the 1913 Native Land Act, an important part of the system of Apartheid (Racially Based Land Measures Act)

July 1, 1991: The Warsaw Pact is officially dissolved at a meeting in Prague.

July 9, 1991: St. Lazare MB Canada, 25 cars in an 88-car train jumped the tracks near the village of St. Lazare; two cars of acetic anhydride and two cars of methanol ruptured, causing a toxic cloud; 400 residents of St. Lazare were evacuated for 6 days.

July 10, 1991: L'Express Airlines Beechcraft C-99 crashes in Alabama, killing 13

July 11, 1991: Nigeria Airways DC-8 crashes in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, killing all 261 passengers and crew on board ; Total Solar Eclipse

July 11-12, 1991: a fire broke out at the US military base in Doha, Kuwait. As a result, more than 100 military vehicles, including 4 mainly M1 main battle tanks, were set on fire, making it the highest record of vehicle damage by the US military since the end of World War II.

July 14, 1991: Failed military coup in Mali

July 15, 1991 : US troops leave northern Iraq

July 15, 1991: United States – Dunsmuir, California – California's largest hazardous chemical spill: A 19,000-gallon (72,000 L) tank railroad car containing the pesticide/herbicide metam sodium derailed from a Southern Pacific freight train and tumbled off the bridge over the Sacramento River at the Cantara Loop before rupturing on the rocks below, spilling the car's entire load into the river. Virtually every aquatic organism on a 40-mile (64 km) stretch of river was killed.

July 21, 1991: United Kingdom – Glasgow: Newton rail accident killed four and injured 22. Junction layout was cited as a contributing factor.

July 21, 1991: Greek tanker Kirki lost its bow off the coast of Western Australia, resulting in a major pollution incident.

July 24, 1991: Earthquake kills 11 people and injures 40 in Peru

July 24, 1991 : an explosion at the South Bulli coal mine (New South Wales) resulted in the deaths of three miners. They were asphyxiated by gas released during the outburst.

July 26, 1991 : Invisible prenumbral lunar eclipse

July 27, 1991: Historical floods on Siret River (Romania)

July 29, 1991: United States – Seacliff, California: A Southern Pacific freight train carrying hazardous chemicals derailed in the Ventura County coastal community of Seacliff. Four of the 14 railroad cars that derailed were carrying two types of chemicals: a half-strength aqueous hydrazine solution used to make agricultural, metal plating, plastics and photo processing chemicals; and naphthalene, an industrial solvent for making other chemicals.

July 31, 1991: United States – Lugoff, South Carolina: The Amtrak Silver Star derailed the rear portion of a former Seaboard Air Line of the CSXT Railroad after a faulty switch split as the train passed over it, directing a coach into a hopper car standing on a siding, and derailing equipment. Eight passengers died and 76 were injured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 2:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 2:58 pm

DelusionalEritrean wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:

Thanks for mentioning this friend. but the point is that, even if the Indo-European peoples had sacrificial rituals, they were not that equivalent in number and symbolism. this penalty was for criminals. In the ancient Mayan civilization, blood was needed every day for the Sun to overcome the darkness. they ripped out the person's heart while it was still beating, and threw the body out or ate it or things like that, depending on the Mesoamerican people. The Aztecs killed at least 20,000 people a year in sacrifices.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 2:58 pm

Connect it back around to Central America and you have a piece of the puzzle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 3:00 pm

Fox Mulder wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:

Thanks for mentioning this friend. but the point is that, even if the Indo-European peoples had sacrificial rituals, they were not that equivalent in number and symbolism. this penalty was for criminals. In the ancient Mayan civilization, blood was needed every day for the Sun to overcome the darkness. they ripped out the person's heart while it was still beating, and threw the body out or ate it or things like that, depending on the Mesoamerican people. The Aztecs killed at least 20,000 people a year in sacrifices.

That wasn’t the exact point I was bringing up. Come on… I don’t wanna have to give you the answer here. You’re very clever.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 3:02 pm

Those who came close to this were the Canaanites with their sacrifice of children to Baal, through throwing babies into a furnace, and the Germans during the invasions against the Roman empire, where they sacrificed all Roman prisoners of war, forcing them and leaving it hanging in the trees. These practices, I did not mention them, because until now, I have not found anything in these people about a prophecy regarding the eclipse. What I'm trying to say is that, unlike other people in the world at that time, the Mayans and Mesoamerican people, are more correlated to the essence of the Eclipse and they predicted it.

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 3:12 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 3:25 pm

Fox Mulder wrote:
Those who came close to this were the Canaanites with their sacrifice of children to Baal, through throwing babies into a furnace, and the Germans during the invasions against the Roman empire, where they sacrificed all Roman prisoners of war, forcing them and leaving it hanging in the trees. These practices, I did not mention them, because until now, I have not found anything in these people about a prophecy regarding the eclipse. What I'm trying to say is that, unlike other people in the world at that time, the Mayans and Mesoamerican people, are more correlated to the essence of the Eclipse and they predicted it.

This is partially inaccurate. I was relating Scaphism to Mesoamerica and its relevance to modern American culture. You’re missing the whole point. Look a bit closer. It’s in the history of the Holy Empire of Germany.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 3:27 pm

Fox Mulder wrote:

This is partially inaccurate. I was relating Scaphism to Mesoamerica and its relevance to modern American culture. You’re missing the whole point. Look a bit closer. It’s in the history of the Holy Empire of Germany.

I did not know that. tell me more. Are there records of this in Mesoamerica?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 3:28 pm

Fox Mulder wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:

Then bring the metaphorical circumference of the Holy Prepuce of historical connotative Christ, and the answer is pretty much completely corporeal-ized. See, or no, Fox Mulder?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 3:29 pm

Fox Mulder wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:

Then bring the metaphorical circumference of the Holy Prepuce of historical connotative Christ, and the answer is pretty much completely corporeal-ized. See, or no, Fox Mulder?

Central America, not Mesoamerica. It’s important to remember the correlation though culturally, because it merges the questions I’m asking.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 3:30 pm

Fox Mulder wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:

I didn't even know the story of the foreskin, bro. only of the Holy Grail and its presence here in America by the Templars. tell me more about this.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 3:31 pm

Fox Mulder wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:

Central America, not Mesoamerica. It’s important to remember the correlation though culturally, because it merges the questions I’m asking.

yes, true. sorry. talk about this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 3:33 pm

Fox Mulder wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:

yes, true. sorry. talk about this

Well it’s right there in the Templars, Mulder…! You’re annoying me a tad, as you have the information to solve the equation, and yet you ask me for info. You have the numbers and the variables, now solve for x my friend.

Last edited by DelusionalEritrean on Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 3:34 pm

Bro, I really can't understand what you're saying. I'm trying to understand, but I ask you to be more didactic. Does this have to do with prophecy?
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 3:35 pm

I read that some Mormons think Jesus came to America in the form of Quetzacoatl. Does it have to do with that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 3:37 pm

Fox Mulder wrote:
Bro, I really can't understand what you're saying. I'm trying to understand, but I ask you to be more didactic. Does this have to do with prophecy?

It does. It’s a separate prophecy, but serves as a sister city—a twin—to the one you are discovering. You play the archeologist, but you have only a leg bone of a common beast…! Look closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 3:37 pm

Fox Mulder wrote:
I read that some Mormons think Jesus came to America in the form of Quetzacoatl. Does it have to do with that?

No. It does not unfortunately. Though that would be interesting if correlated.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 3:38 pm

But does this have to do with the eclipse and Elliot? Bro, give me more clues.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 3:40 pm

Are you talking about teotihuacan?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 3:41 pm

Fox Mulder wrote:

Indeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 3:46 pm

Fox Mulder wrote:

I find this very interesting, and it definitely adds to my points…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 4:11 pm

Where do you learn this?
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 4:27 pm

Fox Mulder wrote:

Indeed.

So is there another American prophecy about Elliot? TALK BRO, please
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 4:47 pm

I'm looking for other prophecies too. So far, I haven't found anything
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 4:48 pm

LesMiserables wrote:
Where do you learn this?

me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 5:00 pm

LesMiserables wrote:
Where do you learn this?

The Rose Pantheon has all the info. Ask them. They only speak to a chosen few though. I myself am their vessel, but they don’t share everything with me.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 5:02 pm

LesMiserables wrote:
Where do you learn this?

The Rose Pantheon has all the info. Ask them. They only speak to a chosen few though. I myself am their vessel, but they don’t share everything with me.

I'll see what that is. Is it a group, society?
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 5:04 pm

LesMiserables wrote:
Where do you learn this?

I'm going to call you privately and I want you to tell me what this Rose Pantheon is, ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 5:05 pm

Fox Mulder wrote:
LesMiserables wrote:
Where do you learn this?

I'm going to call you privately and I want you to tell me what this Rose Pantheon is, ok?

No man. They created the universe upon the primordial husk in its center. I could show you the lower council chambers if you really wanted, but I… I don’t wanna disappoint them. They’ll take away the Uterine Blade. On another note though! You could speak with some of the members of the religion in the forest. Just tell me your region and meeting place and I’ll let some of the comrades know to go take you to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next