Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger

Go down 
+2
Arano
Fox Mulder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

Contribution Points : 17313
Forum Reputation : 327

The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 5:07 pm

DelusionalEritrean wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:
LesMiserables wrote:
Where do you learn this?

The Rose Pantheon has all the info. Ask them. They only speak to a chosen few though. I myself am their vessel, but they don’t share everything with me.

I'm going to call you privately and I want you to tell me what this Rose Pantheon is, ok?

No man. They created the universe upon the primordial husk in its center. I could show you the lower council chambers if you really wanted, but I… I don’t wanna disappoint them. They’ll take away the Uterine Blade. On another note though! You could speak with some of the members of the religion in the forest. Just tell me your region and meeting place and I’ll let some of the comrades know to go take you to the ship.

Okay, but what does this have to do with Elliot? Does this religion say anything about the July 11 eclipse?
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 5:17 pm

These videos in Spanish speak very well about eclipse data, prophecy and data. I recommend watching it by activating the subtitles.

Last edited by Fox Mulder on Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kłléyn: Lord of Utero likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 5:39 pm

Now, we need to focus not only on understanding whether there are more prophecies, but also understanding the issue itself. After all, who really is Elliot Rodger?
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 6:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Saint_X

Saint_X

Contribution Points : 10703
Forum Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 6:40 pm

Fox Mulder wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:
LesMiserables wrote:
Where do you learn this?

The Rose Pantheon has all the info. Ask them. They only speak to a chosen few though. I myself am their vessel, but they don’t share everything with me.

I'm going to call you privately and I want you to tell me what this Rose Pantheon is, ok?

No man. They created the universe upon the primordial husk in its center. I could show you the lower council chambers if you really wanted, but I… I don’t wanna disappoint them. They’ll take away the Uterine Blade. On another note though! You could speak with some of the members of the religion in the forest. Just tell me your region and meeting place and I’ll let some of the comrades know to go take you to the ship.

Okay, but what does this have to do with Elliot? Does this religion say anything about the July 11 eclipse?
Nothing. It is the plot of an anime fanfiction.

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 6:50 pm

Saint_23-12 wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:
LesMiserables wrote:
Where do you learn this?

hhahaahah. thanks bro. But now, have you read all the articles I wrote in this post? What do you think of this? I'm reading about the Dresden codex, and it really is a fact that the Mayans predicted this eclipse, more than 500 years before it occurred. The big question is, I'm trying to see more about correlated prophecies. I've tried to see predictions about this eclipse in other cultures, but, so far, I've only found them in America with the Mayans.
Back to top Go down
Kłléyn: Lord of Utero

Contribution Points : 11139
Forum Reputation : 746

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 7:34 pm

Fox Mulder wrote:
Saint_23-12 wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:
LesMiserables wrote:
Where do you learn this?

hhahaahah. thanks bro. But now, have you read all the articles I wrote in this post? What do you think of this? I'm reading about the Dresden codex, and it really is a fact that the Mayans predicted this eclipse, more than 500 years before it occurred. The big question is, I'm trying to see more about correlated prophecies. I've tried to see predictions about this eclipse in other cultures, but, so far, I've only found them in America with the Mayans.

Try Egypt.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 7:35 pm

I was watching. It has nothing from other fonts or calendars. only from the Mayans.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 7:39 pm

Fox Mulder wrote:
I was watching. It has nothing from other fonts or calendars. only from the Mayans.

The arrival of the new era and the children of the stars. It is possible that there is, yes, some prophecy about this, but so far, I have only found it from the Mayans.

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 7:49 pm

Fox Mulder wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 8:02 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 8:03 pm

Fox Mulder wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:

See the resemblance?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 8:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 8:06 pm

I don't understand what you want to present, friend. be clear and no jokes. and stop comparing these guys who didn't have anything unique with elliot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 8:08 pm

Fox Mulder wrote:
I don't understand what you want to present, friend. be clear and no jokes. and stop comparing these guys who didn't have anything unique with elliot

Simply put, James Holmes is a child of the stars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 8:08 pm

Fox Mulder wrote:

And he represents a separate prophecy…

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 8:10 pm

Ah, but I've already seen his birth and there's no big deal. One thing to note is that the important thing about this Mayan prophecy is that it says there would be a significant birth. Was he born between July 11 and 31, 1991? and even if he was born, it is necessary to see if the symbolism is related and not bro. the 3 eclipses of June and July 1991 are from Elliot.

Kłléyn: Lord of Utero dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 8:10 pm

Fox Mulder wrote:

Talk about it then.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 8:12 pm

That's what I'm trying to say. What's important is not the literalness of the belief, but rather the essence of the belief. The Mayans predicted the eclipse as a birth of something new, both in events and in arrival.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 8:13 pm

Fox Mulder wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:

Talk about it then.

No.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 8:13 pm

Fox Mulder wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:

Talk about it then.

No.

What a disappointment… I expected better…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 8:14 pm

Fox Mulder wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:

Talk about it then.

No.

You ever notice the extent that the breeds are evolved in pods? Elliot Rodger is a perfect example bro. Just look at him! He’s exactly fitting to the style listed in the glass case.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 8:14 pm

You can read the research articles I did. NONE of these guys have symbolism equivalent to Elliot's
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 8:15 pm

Fox Mulder wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:

Talk about it then.

No.

You ever notice the extent that the breeds are evolved in pods? Elliot Rodger is a perfect example bro. Just look at him! He’s exactly fitting to the style listed in the glass case.

But what are you talking about, man?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 8:15 pm

Fox Mulder wrote:
That's what I'm trying to say. What's important is not the literalness of the belief, but rather the essence of the belief. The Mayans predicted the eclipse as a birth of something new, both in events and in arrival.

Incorrect.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 8:16 pm

Fox Mulder wrote:
You can read the research articles I did. NONE of these guys have symbolism equivalent to Elliot's

Incorrect.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 8:16 pm

I politely ask that we remain critical and serious here. All my research is serious and wants feasible answers.

Saint_X and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 8:18 pm

Fox Mulder wrote:
I politely ask that we remain critical and serious here. All my research is serious and wants feasible answers.

Incorrect.

Back to top Go down
Saint_X

Saint_X

Contribution Points : 10703
Forum Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 8:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] For the love of all that is pure and holy, stop liking your own posts and bothering this guy.

Kłléyn: Lord of Utero dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 8:46 pm

I will knock them out with a hammer, and I will cut their throats. I will torture some of the handsome people before killing them.

I will cut them up, skin them, removing all the skin from their flesh, and pour boiling water over them while they are still alive, in addition to any other form of torture I can think of.

and do you still think that elliot was just another rebel without a dark side? hahahaha. he reminds me a lot, of the AM computer and his hateful speech against humans.

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 8:47 pm

Elliot is literally the AM computer in human and paranormal form.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 8:50 pm

Fox Mulder wrote:
I will knock them out with a hammer, and I will cut their throats. I will torture some of the handsome people before killing them.

I will cut them up, skin them, removing all the skin from their flesh, and pour boiling water over them while they are still alive, in addition to any other form of torture I can think of.

and do you still think that elliot was just another rebel without a dark side? hahahaha. he reminds me a lot, of the AM computer and his hateful speech against humans.

Literally, in these lines, you see Philosophy of a knife, present in Elliot's memory.
Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7399
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 8:52 pm

Fox Mulder wrote:

it sucks he never actually did this. Its interesting how his torture fantasies are just a much more extreme evolution of what he was already doing (dumping hot liquids on people) I don't think that's the only time he mentions pouring scalding water in the manifesto though correct me if I'm wrong I've never read the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 8:55 pm

Arano wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:

it sucks he never actually did this. Its interesting how his torture fantasies are just a much more extreme evolution of what he was already doing (dumping hot liquids on people) I don't think that's the only time he mentions pouring scalding water in the manifesto though correct me if I'm wrong I've never read the whole thing.

he was based entirely on the gore scenes he watched, mainly a documentary called Philosophy of a Knife, which portrays human experiments in Japanese unit 731. this literally, apparently, was recorded in his mind forever. and yes, he would throw soda or coffee at people. the most interesting thing is that he felt great doing it, without any remorse.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 8:56 pm

If elliot had more power he would make his own burgundy system in real life. If he doesn't already do it, right...
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 9:11 pm

When I think about the amazing and blissful life I could have lived if only females were sexually attracted to me, my entire being burns with hatred. They denied me a happy life, and in return I will take away all of their lives. It is only fair.
I am not part of the human race. Humanity has rejected me. The females of the human species have never wanted to mate with me, so how could I possibly consider myself part of humanity? Humanity has never accepted me among them, and now I know why. I am more than human. I am superior to them all. I am Elliot Rodger... Magnificent, glorious, supreme, eminent... Divine! I am the closest thing there is to a living god. Humanity is a disgusting, depraved, and evil species. It is my purpose to punish them all. I will purify the world of everything that is wrong with it. On the Day of Retribution, I will truly be a powerful god, punishing everyone I deem to be impure and depraved.

This final part of the manifesto is frightening, when we see everything that was discovered by us in these days, regarding birth, eclipses, prophecy and everything else. Literally, Elliot had a lifetime of preparation. his cosmic objective was to actually commit this act, which was inevitable, which is confirmed, with the change of dates that occurred, from April to May 2014 due to a viral disease that he caught, due to the symbolism of the eclipse and fixed stars and much more. The question is: Preparation, for what? for the attack? Yes and no. Let's correlate everything we know about him so far to come up with an answer. If the symbolism of the 3 eclipses already showed that he would go through all this and that the attack was inevitable, and his life was a real preparation, there is something that doesn't fit. an eclipse cycle would not occur due to just a simple mass shooter and his crime. there are hundreds of them throughout history and we have had no such phenomenology. It is more than evident that the eclipse is showing two things:
- Elliot's Life was a preparation within an already established series of events
- The eclipse cycle demonstrates the abnormal nature of Elliot himself.
If we put all this together, it becomes more than evident that it makes no sense for Elliot to have become a murderer, to have committed his attack, and to have died. phenomenology is not just for that. His whole life was a preparation for something bigger, transcendent. I have an explanation for this:
This phenomenology only makes sense if spiritual/cosmic beings are not created directly in the metaphysical world, but rather, they are generated here, and the material world would be a test/formation process for them, which when they reach their full development, carry out a "demonstration" of their nature and transcend. see that this is the only logical explanation that can be drawn, that makes sense, within this phenomenology of eclipses, prophecy and everything else.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 9:28 pm

- Within mystical Hitlerism, there is the symbol of the Black Sun. This symbol literally represents, in addition to the idea of ​​the internal sun (the mystical Hitlerist Germans believed in the hollow earth), the idea of ​​a cold, transcendent, hyperborean (Nietzschean) energy that would be within some people, spiritually destined to transcendence, to become become Gods or cosmic beings. You see this clearly, when you read Savitri Devi's writings, about spiritual beings being born on earth, promoting changes, or rising to go, in the afterlife, to other existential levels. It can be said that, within this aspect, the phenomenon of 1991, in a certain way, has a symbolism consistent not only with the Mayans, but also with the Mystical Hitlerists.

Last edited by Fox Mulder on Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 9:31 pm

and it is important to remember that Elliot studied Hitlerism once, obviously not in this mystical way, but politically.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 9:42 pm

It is important to point out that in both cosmogonies, the spiritual essence is related to the acceptance and practice of violence. There is no spiritual pacifism in these views, as we have in contemporary religious views.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 9:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I give up. I’m bored. You win. Neutral

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 10:01 pm

The news says that more than 3 BILLION people saw the eclipse. Literally, the most seen natural phenomenon live in history.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2023 11:00 pm

You really should do something better with your time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger   The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mayan Prophecy that predicted the birth of Elliot Rodger
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2