Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The movie Scream captured the 4/20 vibe three years before it happened

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 152527
Forum Reputation : 2754

The movie Scream captured the 4/20 vibe three years before it happened Empty
PostSubject: The movie Scream captured the 4/20 vibe three years before it happened   The movie Scream captured the 4/20 vibe three years before it happened Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2024 8:58 pm

Didn't it?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

nochcherna, Denethor and alesanagoon like this post

Back to top Go down
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

Contribution Points : 43814
Forum Reputation : 177

PostSubject: Re: The movie Scream captured the 4/20 vibe three years before it happened   The movie Scream captured the 4/20 vibe three years before it happened Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 5:05 pm

In what way? It's a duo, that's for sure. Do u mean in the way that Billy is the 'leader' and Stu is the follower?

Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 76986
Forum Reputation : 275

PostSubject: heh   The movie Scream captured the 4/20 vibe three years before it happened Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 3:43 pm

[quote="LPorter101"]Didn't it?

My favorite movie in high school, I was 14 when I got into it and it's still in my top 10 today.

Then I was STILL in high school when Dylan went "NBK" with Eric (gawd.)

Teachers the next day at assembly: "IF WE HEAR OF YOU KIDS DOING ANYTHING LIKE THAT YOU WILL BE PUNISHED AS SEVERELY AS WE CAN PUNISH YOU."

I always think of that slow motion footage of a kid doing a cartwheel in the Michael Moore movie when he talks about how much it sucked to be a teenager in America after Columbine.

But no, the NBK movie (gawd) got all of the attention. I didn't see anyone blaming Scream, probably because neither Stu nor Billy were depressives. They also weren't unpopular at high school. Probably because they both looked about 25, which both actors were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The movie Scream captured the 4/20 vibe three years before it happened   The movie Scream captured the 4/20 vibe three years before it happened Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The movie Scream captured the 4/20 vibe three years before it happened
Page 1 of 1