Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone know if witnesses of add'l shooters pushed their knowledge?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatheroftwo

Contribution Points : 83263
Forum Reputation : 0

Anyone know if witnesses of add'l shooters pushed their knowledge? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone know if witnesses of add'l shooters pushed their knowledge?   Anyone know if witnesses of add'l shooters pushed their knowledge? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 10:10 pm

Newbie here.. didnt see this posted so I thought I'd run it thru..

There were several witnesses to add'l shooters and it's alleged that several were exposed to authorities attempting to talk them out of their perceptions.

What I don't see is evidence of any of these witnesses fighting back and demanding further investigation (possible exception being Mark Taylor). I believe it was stated that 15% of the witness that saw shooters had described either 3+ or someone that was clearly nor E or D.

Certainly several of those witnesses either were personally injured or were close friends with someone who was. If I were a witness to a shooter other than E&D, there is no way my voice isn't being heard until my resources are exhausted or it's proven to me that I was wrong.

Any examples of witnesses to add'l shooters "not going away" and demanding answers?
Back to top Go down
radaddio

Contribution Points : 83415
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know if witnesses of add'l shooters pushed their knowledge?   Anyone know if witnesses of add'l shooters pushed their knowledge? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 1:17 pm

The official story is that since the killers kept shedding clothing, it changed the witness perception of the amount of shooters inside. Also, the split levels of the school, and the sounds of the bombs as well as the fact that the shooters took some long range shots all gave to the illusion that there were other shooters besides E/D.

That being said, there are some bullet fragments and shell casings that were never identified. Not in the original report, and not in the El Paso report either.

Law enforcement was having a hard time with all of the reporters that were live streaming the students' accounts right as they came from the school . The other students would see the report, and parrot what they had heard on TV.

I don't think there were other shooters. I do think that one or more of their friends helped them build their collection of bombs. Just because they're not mentioned in the journals doesn't mean that they didn't help in some way. Eric himself even complained about how time consuming it was to build the pipe bombs and crickets. Not to mention the fact that Eric had a hard time finding places to hide all of his war gear. He had to resort to hiding his gun in an old bb gun box. His dad had already caught him with a pipe bomb as well. IMHO, there had to be others helping, that just never came forward. Chis Morris seems to be one possibility. He worked with them, and knew about their pipe bombs.

In little affluent suburbs like this, it's easy for stuff to just go away. Things get covered up because someone on the Sheriffs' team knows a kid's father, etc. I can see something like that happening with Columbine. I'm sure that, had not the reporters been nearby for the Jonbenet Ramsey thing, Jeffco would have spun this thing right into the ground. We wouldn't have anything to work with. Small town politics at it's worst.

I come from a small town in Cali, and I have seen it first hand. Kids that don't get tickets, get let out of school whenever they need to etc. because mommy or daddy is on the force, or the school board or the fire dept.

Hell, just last week, I heard a story about the local mayor strong arming a bureaucrat to get a liquor licence pushed through for a friend. It never ends...

Also, fellow noob here : )
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97590
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know if witnesses of add'l shooters pushed their knowledge?   Anyone know if witnesses of add'l shooters pushed their knowledge? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 4:33 pm

I doubt there were other shooters, also doubt people helped them with pipebombs (although I can vaguely acknowledge the remote possibility of the latter).

I'd assuem Chris Morris and Joe Stair to be among the least likely people to be involved in anything illegal of this sort btw
From what I heard and read, original TCM people were mostly against violence and weapons, many had very obvious liberala nd left-leanign views on life at that time.
Back to top Go down
radaddio

Contribution Points : 83415
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know if witnesses of add'l shooters pushed their knowledge?   Anyone know if witnesses of add'l shooters pushed their knowledge? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 2:22 pm

Interesting, I never really thought about it that way. I think my mind always gravitates to Chris Morris because he was the most forthcoming with information. To me, he just seemed to know a lot for someone who wasn't involved.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97590
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know if witnesses of add'l shooters pushed their knowledge?   Anyone know if witnesses of add'l shooters pushed their knowledge? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 6:47 am

radaddio wrote:
Interesting, I never really thought about it that way. I think my mind always gravitates to Chris Morris because he was the most forthcoming with information. To me, he just seemed to know a lot for someone who wasn't involved.
I think Chris Morris was simply someone who knew a lot about E&D because he was a friend of the two and at the same time was not afraid to open up to Police after the event occured, same would likely be true of Nate Dykemann.

Robyn Anderson imho is the one who knew probably more than anyone else, but again I doubt she knew that a massacre was being planned. I think its possible she knew about pipebombs or even larger explosives made by E&D, but we will never know for sure. I strongly doubt she suspected anythign about an attack, probably Eric and Dylan were able to pass all of this of as fooling around or a simple pyromaniac-type interest.
Back to top Go down
Fatheroftwo

Contribution Points : 83263
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know if witnesses of add'l shooters pushed their knowledge?   Anyone know if witnesses of add'l shooters pushed their knowledge? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 11:20 pm

Eric's diary made reference to an unnamed friend storing a propane tank for them, the way it was phrased by Eric it came across that they weren't blindly using that person.. rather that person knowingly assisted an object destined for destruction. My take at least.

Chris Morris did an aggressive job of trying to get the Duran kid to cough himself up in that call taped for the police.. I think we have to assume that was in trade for something of a lessor charge. That charge IMO would be connected to a "knowledge" type offense. Stair had too many loved ones in the building to have been involved I think (little sister & gf or gf's brother?).

A bettor job of CSI & ballistics testing would have determined any case of additional shooters.. the reinvestigated case of Daniel Rohrbough showcases that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know if witnesses of add'l shooters pushed their knowledge?   Anyone know if witnesses of add'l shooters pushed their knowledge? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 12:27 am

Sabratha wrote:
radaddio wrote:
I think Chris Morris was simply someone who knew a lot about E&D because he was a friend of the two and at the same time was not afraid to open up to Police after the event occured, same would likely be true of Nate Dykemann.

Robyn Anderson imho is the one who knew probably more than anyone else, but again I doubt she knew that a massacre was being planned. I think its possible she knew about pipebombs or even larger explosives made by E&D, but we will never know for sure. I strongly doubt she suspected anythign about an attack, probably Eric and Dylan were able to pass all of this of as fooling around or a simple pyromaniac-type interest.

Eric mentions leaving Napalm in the freezer at, "that certain person's house".......I wonder who that certain person was Shocked
Back to top Go down
lol

Contribution Points : 102772
Forum Reputation : 325

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know if witnesses of add'l shooters pushed their knowledge?   Anyone know if witnesses of add'l shooters pushed their knowledge? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 10:04 am

Probably Chris Morris'.

Look, Morris had huge issues at school. As a matter of fact Eric followed Morris a lot. Eric started to use a trenchcoat after Morris did. He had an attitude. He was considered very mean and nasty. He called a girl a b*tch and to watch where shes going while Eric apologized

Eric and Chris were VERY close to each otherby the time of the shooting. Nate wasn't as close because of a feud between him and Eric. Zach Heckler is a possibility as well.

Dylans best friend was Zach. Erics close friend besides Dylan was Chris.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96566
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know if witnesses of add'l shooters pushed their knowledge?   Anyone know if witnesses of add'l shooters pushed their knowledge? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 8:44 pm

I thought that in the last 4 months before the shootings Chris had drifted away from E &D because most of his time and focus was on his relationship with his girlfriend Michelle?

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know if witnesses of add'l shooters pushed their knowledge?   Anyone know if witnesses of add'l shooters pushed their knowledge? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone know if witnesses of add'l shooters pushed their knowledge?
Page 1 of 1