Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wurmholeshadow and her book?

Go down 
+13
spidEr
lasttrain
Lizpuff
sororityalpha
shades
tfsa47090
deathmedic
Jenn
PaintItBlack
ThoughtBox
lio45
philosopher_king
Juicy Jazzy
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97565
Forum Reputation : 440

wurmholeshadow and her book? Empty
PostSubject: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 9:09 am

I vividly remember the user wurmholeshadow from the old forums. He was planning to write a book on columbine and also was thinking abotu making a documentary.

There's a broken links to her/his videos on this forum's video links thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anyone knows what happened to wurmholeshadow? Are any of the films he made still online?

Last edited by Sabratha on Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 10:12 am

He/she just dissapeared one day without a trace. We never heard from him/her again ever since. What happened exactly will probably forever remain a mystery...
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98519
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 11:25 pm

Wurmholeshadow was a big supporter of the multiple shooters theory, wasn't he?
Back to top Go down
philosopher_king

philosopher_king

Contribution Points : 101322
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 11:54 pm

she moved away from the Columbine subject altogether awhile ago. I remember her posts, but I do remember a member from SCMRPG/SBB encountered her in Littleton years ago. Warmholeshadow bought Dylan's car and tried to sell it on ebay.

Last edited by philosopher_king on Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:10 am

Wasn't he the one who was trying to buy Eric's house, too? He bought Dylan's car and claimed to be one of the final people vying for Eric's house, but ultimately didn't get it.

Here's the video he made of Dylan's car:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:27 am

Wurmholeshadow was a good researcher with great insight, but ain't that a little weird? Driving around in Dylan's car in Littleton and wanting to buy Eric's house. I mean, who does that? Imagine Sue Klebold going out for groceries and coming across a trenchcoat wearing creeper cruising around in her dead sons car, livin' it up like it's 1998...

Or Eric's old neighbors seeing that same familiar car parked in front of the ''house of horrors''. I'm sure that would attract a torch and pitchfork crowd out for blood! Laughing
Back to top Go down
lio45

Contribution Points : 85616
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 1:23 pm

philosopher_king wrote:
She bought Dylan's car and tried to sell it on ebay.

Does anyone know what happened with Eric's car? I'm a fan of 1980s Hondas, and after I found out it was a stick shift, my already high interest in it has increased even further.

I've owned many collectible cars already, and unless the price is just insane, I would probably consider buying/keeping it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 4:20 pm

^^ I believe it was destroyed years ago. I'm not 100% sure though. We discussed this on the old forum. Maybe you can trace the license plate to see if the car still exists?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 6:53 pm

MegaloX wrote:
^^ I believe it was destroyed years ago. I'm not 100% sure though. We discussed this on the old forum. Maybe you can trace the license plate to see if the car still exists?

I don't think it was destroyed. Someone traced it on Carfax in 2006. Not sure what has happened to it in the past 9 years, though.
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 12:28 am

It's a bit saddening to see so many long time researchers give Columbine away.

Wurmholeshadow, Calence/Ethan Emmerson, Evan Long (recently) etc.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 5:26 am

Juicy Jazzy wrote:

People move on, have lives of their own etc. I wouldn't even be here now if it wasn't some recent SILKRAT-related stuff.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 83896
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 7:20 pm

Juicy Jazzy wrote:

I think after a while it just gets to the point where you aren't going to learn anything else and have heard every theory. What's left after that but to get on (hopefully) with one's life.

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 7:21 pm

MegaloX wrote:
Wurmholeshadow was a good researcher with great insight, but ain't that a little weird?

Uh, yes, totally.

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96541
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:08 pm

For some, its not just about research. They connect to this and the various people involved on a deep emotional level. People who feel this way may never move on completely and I don't see anything wrong with that.
I think that, just as long as you don't harm anyone else you have the right to have any interest you want in any way that that you want.

SodaCanHalfwayOpen wrote:
Juicy Jazzy wrote:

I think after a while it just gets to the point where you aren't going to learn anything else and have heard every theory. What's left after that but to get on (hopefully) with one's life.
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 7:50 am

Sabratha wrote:
People move on, have lives of their own etc. I wouldn't even be here now if it wasn't some recent SILKRAT-related stuff.
Calence had a whole wealth of documentation that is hard to downright impossible to find anymore, that's why his departure is saddening. He took his website down and (supposedly) deleted everything he had. Now there is no chance in hell of us ever seeing them. He did a ridiculous amount of research; he bought yearbooks off past Columbine students as well as a shirt that Eric used to wear, he had the premier Columbine website (dylanklebold.com) and he basically answered questions wherever he could. He had what no other researcher had: connections. He was mates with a lot of past and present Columbine students and was able to get information there, hell he used to be ridiculously close to Brooks' dad Randy Brown, and before their shitfight on CRTF they both used to share ridiculous amounts of information between each other, a lot of which to this day has never been leaked or released to other Columbine communities.

Autopsy diagrams of Rachel, Dave Sanders, and Danny, other documents that were given to him by Randy Brown which never saw the light of day (including missing pages of the documents released when they looked into Danny's death again to see if he was shot by police), a scan of a receipt found on Rachel's body which told us what her final meal was (and that she was on a special list of students who received discounts to food bought at the school cafeteria), pages and pages of documentation which had evidence that the bullets from police shooting at Eric and Dylan had gone through the walls of the school and had the potential of endangering students lives as they hid, amongst other things. Good on him for moving on, I wish I could. But it is still saddening.

rebelrebel likes this post

Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 9:00 am

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
Calence had a whole wealth of documentation that is hard to downright impossible to find anymore, that's why his departure is saddening. He took his website down and (supposedly) deleted everything he had. Now there is no chance in hell of us ever seeing them. He did a ridiculous amount of research; he bought yearbooks off past Columbine students as well as a shirt that Eric used to wear, he had the premier Columbine website (dylanklebold.com) and he basically answered questions wherever he could. He had what no other researcher had: connections. He was mates with a lot of past and present Columbine students and was able to get information there, hell he used to be ridiculously close to Brooks' dad Randy Brown, and before their shitfight on CRTF they both used to share ridiculous amounts of information between each other, a lot of which to this day has never been leaked or released to other Columbine communities.

Autopsy diagrams of Rachel, Dave Sanders, and Danny, other documents that were given to him by Randy Brown which never saw the light of day (including missing pages of the documents released when they looked into Danny's death again to see if he was shot by police), a scan of a receipt found on Rachel's body which told us what her final meal was (and that she was on a special list of students who received discounts to food bought at the school cafeteria), pages and pages of documentation which had evidence that the bullets from police shooting at Eric and Dylan had gone through the walls of the school and had the potential of endangering students lives as they hid, amongst other things. Good on him for moving on, I wish I could. But it is still saddening.

Thank you Jazzy for this information, I remember stumbling upon Calence and the dylanklebold.com site when I first got hooked and fell into the Columbine "rabbit hole," and while I thought that he and his site was a bit "weird," it was clear to me though that he had a lot of info others didn't, for the reasons you describe here and which I was unaware of. It's a shame that the site isn't even up. I seem to recall (maybe??) that he was trying to sell the site, or something like that? Maybe I'm wrong. A very interesting character, though, that's for sure.

Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 10:04 am

Thank you Jazzy for this information, I remember stumbling upon Calence and the dylanklebold.com site when I first got hooked and fell into the Columbine "rabbit hole," and while I thought that he and his site was a bit "weird," it was clear to me though that he had a lot of info others didn't, for the reasons you describe here and which I was unaware of. It's a shame that the site isn't even up. I seem to recall (maybe??) that he was trying to sell the site, or something like that? Maybe I'm wrong. A very interesting character, though, that's for sure.
*Comment removed by Jenn*.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 10:47 am

Juicy Jazzy wrote:

I wouldn't go as far as caling him that. Not taht he didn't start wars with me over some issues we disagreed about.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118758
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 11:27 am

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
Your post was removed. Please no name calling on the public board. If you'd like to discuss past members from other Columbine forums, please do it in private messaging. Thank you.

Jenna horse dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
deathmedic

Contribution Points : 101849
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 10:07 am

I threw a bid of $250 on Dylanklebold.com but someone sniped it at the last min (He was selling it on ebay).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 12:10 am

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
Sabratha wrote:

How in the hell did he get ahold of a shirt that Eric used to wear?
Back to top Go down
deathmedic

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 8:21 am

Here is a link to a post in 2009 from M&M asking what happened to him and his wfe... I wonder what happened to M&M... I know he used to come here too

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 9:01 am

nostalgia wrote:
How in the hell did he get ahold of a shirt that Eric used to wear?

This has been a long time ago, but IIRC he got it from Chad Laughlin. Eric lent him the shirt along with a couple of CD's, when Chad expressed an interest in the band. Due to circumstances we all know he never returned the items and eventually gave them to Calence Emerson. It was the Xtort shirt that Dylan wore in that short clip taken on the day of the van break-in. (According to him, the exact same one!)

Dunno if it's true, though. Eventually the shirt went for about $650. Easy way to make a quick buck...

deathmedic wrote:
I wonder what happened to M&M... I know he used to come here too

We aren't allowed to talk about old members. I'll admit though, lol, sometimes I wonder too! I believe he was banned for provoking behavior.

Back to top Go down
deathmedic

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 9:20 am

It sadden me to think that all of these great researchers are falling out of it...Starvo, MNM, Wurmhole, Ron, cadence... So sad to see all of them go away into the abyss that is known as the interwebz
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:03 am

MnM was banned for repeatedly breaking the rules by insulting/calling names/trying to provoke the owner of SBB (bullying and threatening her on this public board in hopes she'd give him the old forum) and for posting private Facebook conversations between him and other members from SBB. He was also giving out links to personal Facebook profiles to members on SBB as well.

Back to top Go down
deathmedic

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:19 am

I do somewhat remember that... But in all fairness he was a good researcher
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:29 am

deathmedic wrote:
I do somewhat remember that... But in all fairness he was a good researcher

That might be true but we gave him many, many warnings before we actually banned him. Far more warnings then he deserved. He had zero respect for me, my forum, the rest of the staff or the members here. It was clear that the owner of SBB wasn't going to reopen it or sell it to anyone else, and towards the end, that is all he was using this forum for, was to harass her. So unfortunately, he's going to have post/research Columbine elsewhere.

Back to top Go down
deathmedic

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:34 am

I'm not saying I disagree with the banning.... I am a mod somewhere and know what you mean about giving too many chances... And to do that yeah it's wrong....

Just checking again did SBB go away again?
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:40 am

deathmedic wrote:
It sadden me to think that all of these great researchers are falling out of it...Starvo, MNM, Wurmhole, Ron, cadence... So sad to see all of them go away into the abyss that is known as the interwebz
Evan Long too. Either end of last year or start of this year he wrote on one of the old Yuku forums that he was basically done.

He had a sequel to A Columbine Cause in the works, then posted that he had no time at all to pursue it.
Back to top Go down
deathmedic

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:45 am

I just read that post today.

He said he would turn over what he has to someone who wants to go full force with it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 11:58 am

deathmedic wrote:
It sadden me to think that all of these great researchers are falling out of it...Starvo, MNM, Wurmhole, Ron, cadence...

deathmedic wrote:
But in all fairness he was a good researcher

You are giving him way too much credit. MnM doesn't even deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence with people like Wurmhole and Calence. I've known him since 2007. He was just a really weird guy with a very large presence on the old board. A loudmouth and instigator, he wasn't a good researcher AT ALL...

For example, he never read the 11k.

I do agree it's sad to see other researchers go. Columbine interest in general seems to be waning. Sometimes I think we are the last breed.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 2:24 am

I can only speak for myself but I am glad that several members of the old board don't seem to be around anymore. For the record I am not speaking of anyone that has been mentioned here.
The members I'm speaking of are ones with a  number in their name, another who had a fruit in their name, and  most of their crew of friends which comprised many of the regular users. Long time readers probably know who I'm referring to. I hope my saying what I did here doesn't break the rules.
They may have been decent researchers but if you were considered a fan or anyone else they looked down on, they were vicious. I think anyone who was ever bullied by them would likely agree.
I don't wish to spend my free time on a board where the members aren't at least civil.
I agree there was some decent information on that board but it was also a hotbed or bullying and harassing others. Sorry if anyone disagrees, but that's the way I see it. I did hear a rumor once not long after the old board closed that  the number name, the fruit name and their clique had set up a private message board only they could access to continue their discussions so if that's true they may still be there.
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 101038
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 5:40 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:
I can only speak for myself but I am glad that several members of the old board don't seem to be around anymore. For the record I am not speaking of anyone that has been mentioned here.
The members I'm speaking of are ones with a  number in their name, another who had a fruit in their name, and  most of their crew of friends which comprised many of the regular users. Long time readers probably know who I'm referring to. I hope my saying what I did here doesn't break the rules.
They may have been decent researchers but if you were considered a fan or anyone else they looked down on, they were vicious. I think anyone who was ever bullied by them would likely agree.
I don't wish to spend my free time on a board where the members aren't at least civil.
I agree there was some decent information on that board but it was also a hotbed or bullying and harassing others. Sorry if anyone disagrees, but that's the way I see it. I did hear a rumor once not long after the old board closed that  the number name, the fruit name and their clique had set up a private message board only they could access to continue their discussions so if that's true they may still be there.

Nothing that you've said here has broken any rules, PaintItBlack.

In my opinion and observation, I believe the majority of people who interacted in any way on that board (during any of its incarnations) would agree with you completely. This includes those of us who primarily lurked and weren't personally attacked by any of them.

The only ones who would disagree in full, in my personal opinion, would be those who were part of that little clan itself.

I'd wager that even those who were neutral or "on the fringes" of that "group" would also agree with your assessment, even if they'd never discuss it or admit it publicly.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 11:25 pm

Thank you tfsa.
I'm happy to know that I didn't break any rules because I thought I might have. I am also glad of your positive response. . In my case I wasn't harassed as a member of the board but as one of the "fangirls" they found on another site and made a thread to make fun of. I was also harassed on YT by 3 of them.
As longtime readers of the board probably recall I was far from being the only person they did this to. It wasn't everyday but it happened often. They harassed people who were on other sites minding their own business and mostly weren't doing or saying anything that bad that I could see.
I was concerned that people might find my response to be too self indulgent along the lines of Who cares if you were harassed by
those people? So much valuable information was lost etc." I had nothing to do with the board being shut down but I am glad it was and those people aren't around at least opening doing what they were doing and saying the kind of things they were saying anymore. To pretend I felt otherwise would be dishonest of me.

tfsa47090 wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:

Nothing that you've said here has broken any rules, PaintItBlack.

In my opinion and observation, I believe the majority of people who interacted in any way on that board (during any of its incarnations) would agree with you completely. This includes those of us who primarily lurked and weren't personally attacked by any of them.

The only ones who would disagree in full, in my personal opinion, would be those who were part of that little clan itself.

I'd wager that even those who were neutral or "on the fringes" of that "group" would also agree with your assessment, even if they'd never discuss it or admit it publicly.
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

Contribution Points : 82034
Forum Reputation : 475

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 2:23 pm

Hello all you wonderful beings,

I wanted to take the time to share, in brief, answers to some questions that many people have had for years regarding DylanKlebold.com, my research, and why I disappeared. I see that some of those questions are being asked here, so that’s why I am choosing to share the answers here.

First, I want to clear up what has become a real-life game of telephone. Remember that game in elementary school? Twenty or so kids would sit around in a circle, and you would whisper something in the next kid’s ear, and that kid would whisper it to the next kid, and so on until the message reached the last kid. That kid would stand up and shout out the message they heard, and it was never anything close to the original message—and everyone would just laugh because it was ridiculously funny!

Over the years, people have taken little bits of information that I have shared, and have played telephone with it – either remembering it incorrectly and repeating the information from memory, or deliberately adding to the story. Most of what’s out there is not the truth, or it is a very heavily distorted truth.

1. The KMFDM XTORT shirt I was given that belonged to Eric did not come from Chad. It came from someone else. The same person who sold me all 4 of their yearbooks and gave me a lot of other items from the school. I don’t know if Dylan wore Eric’s KMFDM shirt in that video, or if he had his own shirt. I did not sell the shirt. I gave it to a friend.

2. There is a person who moved to Littleton, that for a long time, was confused with me online and even in Littleton. This person used Eric’s last name. This could be the reason for people believing I was living in Littleton or who knows what else. I do not, and have not, had contact with this person in over 10 years.

3. I was never close with Randy Brown. I never had any contact with him other than our disagreements on CRTF. He never gave me any information or documents. He gave the information to Kendra, who ran columbine-research.info and when I met up with Kendra on a road trip with Chad back to Colorado, we stopped in Nevada at a casino and I picked up an entire car full of binders of documents given to her by Randy. I scanned what was not already scanned, and eventually ended up giving the binders away later to two different people who requested the specific reports I had. I never had any of the missing pages, or a receipt that showed what Rachel ate, etc. Everything I had was available on my website as a PDF download, and as a scrollable gallery of individual pages as JPG images. I didn’t keep anything back as far as documents go. Many times, Randy said a document existed but would never share it or cite his source. So anything that was rumored to exist, that has never seen the light of day, wasn’t from my suppression. If I had it, I published it.

4. I am not the person who took down CRTF. I’m the person who saved CRTF. One night, I had an intuitive instinct to save every single post to a Word document, and I spent hours doing this. I didn’t sleep for over 24 hours while I copied and pasted it all to Word. The next day, the contents were deleted (by Justin, the creator, who was likely being severely pressured by law enforcement). But, people enjoyed nailing me to the cross in those days.

5. I did sell the domain DylanKlebold.com on eBay, not for the money, but to make sure there was some kind of energy exchange so it went to the right person. It went to a good friend of mine. He thought he could handle it, but it was too much, so he let it go. Understandable. Nobody knew what it took to maintain it. It looked easy on the outside. It was so detailed and so cross-referenced that it really could not have been maintained by anyone other than myself. I also gave this friend the rest of my entire CHS item collection, including Eric’s shirt as a surprise for him. It was almost 40 pounds of stuff.

6. Wormholeshadow is a girl, and I met her in person in Littleton when she was looking to buy Eric’s house. I don’t think her and her girlfriend ever had any intention of really making a film. She pulled up to the house I was staying at (CHS graduates from 97) in a 90’s Honda Prelude with familiar stickers and a license plate that read, “REBDMNE” from her home state, and they were both wearing black trench coats, with fingerless gloves on opposite hands. We had a conversation at McDonald’s, and it was interesting. She stole a bath towel from the Harris’ basement. And that was my last interaction with her.

Now for the reason I left. It’s very simple. This research played a huge and important role in my life, but not as you may think. It didn’t teach me about anything other than myself. And now, I’m living my destiny, which does include sharing what I have learned. Just not in terms of the details. I am still writing my book, and it may be a while before it is completed. It’s a book that has chapters that can only be written as I move through certain experiences. It is more of a spiritual book than anything. It’s purely about my journey. It has no facts and figures about Columbine, and no details about what happened. It details my journey and how researching Columbine took me on this wonderful journey.

That’s all I can say for now. Hope this clears up a lot of misconceptions!

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79711
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 3:59 pm

EthanEmerson wrote:
She pulled up to the house I was staying at (CHS graduates from 97) in a 90’s Honda Prelude with familiar stickers and a license plate that read, “REBDMNE” from her home state, and they were both wearing black trench coats, with fingerless gloves on opposite hands. We had a conversation at McDonald’s, and it was interesting. She stole a bath towel from the Harris’ basement. And that was my last interaction with her.

Wait. What?

shades

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 3:59 pm

It's statements like that that make doubt everything exclaimed in the first place.

Banned

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 4:07 pm

That was my only experience with her and her girlfriend. That's why I pulled away from them. They said they wanted my thoughts on their movie script, and we talked about it but they mostly talked about buying Eric's old house. So, I wasn't so sure they were really interested in making a movie. I can't say for sure. But I was embarrassed to have them pull up to the house like that. Thankfully my friends understood a lot more than most, and they did not see the license plate nor did they even notice the stickers.

They've probably long since moved on from that stuff, I would think...
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 4:19 pm

Are you trying to imply they drove what seemed to be a replica of Eric's car? And what's this about stealing a bath towel from the Harris's residence?

This is tripping me out.

Banned

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 6:35 pm

According to her (Shelia is her name), she went to view the home with a real estate agent and when she went down into the basement to look at what used to be Eric's room, she stuffed a towel down her pants.

Sounds silly. But I get why she did it. My point wasn't to single her out for that, but to answer some of the questions people get confused over. And to share why I stopped communicating with the research community. On the internet, you never know who you're going to get when you finally meet in person.

I've been mistaken for a lot of different people, even Randy ran into someone in an elevator at one of the court hearings and thought the person was me.
Back to top Go down
philosopher_king

philosopher_king

Contribution Points : 101322
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 4:24 am

EthanEmerson wrote:
Hello all you wonderful beings,

I wanted to take the time to share, in brief, answers to some questions that many people have had for years regarding DylanKlebold.com, my research, and why I disappeared. I see that some of those questions are being asked here, so that’s why I am choosing to share the answers here.

First, I want to clear up what has become a real-life game of telephone. Remember that game in elementary school? Twenty or so kids would sit around in a circle, and you would whisper something in the next kid’s ear, and that kid would whisper it to the next kid, and so on until the message reached the last kid. That kid would stand up and shout out the message they heard, and it was never anything close to the original message—and everyone would just laugh because it was ridiculously funny!

Over the years, people have taken little bits of information that I have shared, and have played telephone with it – either remembering it incorrectly and repeating the information from memory, or deliberately adding to the story. Most of what’s out there is not the truth, or it is a very heavily distorted truth.

1. The KMFDM XTORT shirt I was given that belonged to Eric did not come from Chad. It came from someone else. The same person who sold me all 4 of their yearbooks and gave me a lot of other items from the school. I don’t know if Dylan wore Eric’s KMFDM shirt in that video, or if he had his own shirt. I did not sell the shirt. I gave it to a friend.

2. There is a person who moved to Littleton, that for a long time, was confused with me online and even in Littleton. This person used Eric’s last name. This could be the reason for people believing I was living in Littleton or who knows what else. I do not, and have not, had contact with this person in over 10 years.

3. I was never close with Randy Brown. I never had any contact with him other than our disagreements on CRTF. He never gave me any information or documents. He gave the information to Kendra, who ran columbine-research.info and when I met up with Kendra on a road trip with Chad back to Colorado, we stopped in Nevada at a casino and I picked up an entire car full of binders of documents given to her by Randy. I scanned what was not already scanned, and eventually ended up giving the binders away later to two different people who requested the specific reports I had. I never had any of the missing pages, or a receipt that showed what Rachel ate, etc. Everything I had was available on my website as a PDF download, and as a scrollable gallery of individual pages as JPG images. I didn’t keep anything back as far as documents go. Many times, Randy said a document existed but would never share it or cite his source. So anything that was rumored to exist, that has never seen the light of day, wasn’t from my suppression. If I had it, I published it.

4. I am not the person who took down CRTF. I’m the person who saved CRTF. One night, I had an intuitive instinct to save every single post to a Word document, and I spent hours doing this. I didn’t sleep for over 24 hours while I copied and pasted it all to Word. The next day, the contents were deleted (by Justin, the creator, who was likely being severely pressured by law enforcement). But, people enjoyed nailing me to the cross in those days.

5. I did sell the domain DylanKlebold.com on eBay, not for the money, but to make sure there was some kind of energy exchange so it went to the right person. It went to a good friend of mine. He thought he could handle it, but it was too much, so he let it go. Understandable. Nobody knew what it took to maintain it. It looked easy on the outside. It was so detailed and so cross-referenced that it really could not have been maintained by anyone other than myself. I also gave this friend the rest of my entire CHS item collection, including Eric’s shirt as a surprise for him. It was almost 40 pounds of stuff.

6. Wormholeshadow is a girl, and I met her in person in Littleton when she was looking to buy Eric’s house. I don’t think her and her girlfriend ever had any intention of really making a film. She pulled up to the house I was staying at (CHS graduates from 97) in a 90’s Honda Prelude with familiar stickers and a license plate that read, “REBDMNE” from her home state, and they were both wearing black trench coats, with fingerless gloves on opposite hands. We had a conversation at McDonald’s, and it was interesting. She stole a bath towel from the Harris’ basement. And that was my last interaction with her.

Now for the reason I left. It’s very simple. This research played a huge and important role in my life, but not as you may think. It didn’t teach me about anything other than myself. And now, I’m living my destiny, which does include sharing what I have learned. Just not in terms of the details. I am still writing my book, and it may be a while before it is completed. It’s a book that has chapters that can only be written as I move through certain experiences. It is more of a spiritual book than anything. It’s purely about my journey. It has no facts and figures about Columbine, and no details about what happened. It details my journey and how researching Columbine took me on this wonderful journey.

That’s all I can say for now. Hope this clears up a lot of misconceptions!

There is not much misinformation out there. Though with the previous forum(scmrpg/sbb) gone, there are past posts that are since long gone.
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 2:28 pm

The misinformation comes to me in more ways than just the internet. Emails, messages, etc. It's out there - circulating in the minds of many people who may never post or share anything online. I cannot tell you how many times I get tagged, quoted, or mentioned in people's Tumblr accounts, and now I no longer use Facebook and have set filters in my former email to delete all emails that mention the word 'columbine' - anyone who currently is in my life knows my private email so even if they mention it I will still get the communication.

The misinformation/miscommunications may not affect you but I have grown tired of seeing them. Especially when such rumors are discovered by bosses, co workers, etc. I'm sure you can understand that by posting this here, people will see it and instead of being left hanging they will be able to move on, even if they never register for this forum and make themselves known.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124034
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 4:21 pm

You should know that wurmholeshadow obtained a transcript of the Library 911 Call from Brooks/Randy Brown.

She said that she was given the option of either listening to the 911 call or obtaining a transcript.

I am wondering if you have ever had chance to either hear the 911 call or to obtain a transcript?

Last edited by sororityalpha on Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 4:42 pm

I don't buy wurmholeshadow's claim, nor do I buy the transcript for this reason.

It was my personal friend Kendra H. who was offered the option to listen to the 911 call by Randy. When she was contacted by Shelia (Wurmholeshadow) to possibly help with the movie script, Kendra told Shelia and her girlfriend that she was offered the option to listen by Randy, but declined the offer because she didn't want to hear it.

Wurmholeshadow twisted this into her own experience. It did not happen. I was talking to Kendra at the time Randy offered to let her listen. She told me she didn't know what to say.

If Randy had met Shelia (Wurmholeshadow) he would not have given her the time of day. It was obvious she was really off.

Randy is very protective of his documents and data. Kendra was the only person on the planet he would have ever made that offer to, and she wasn't even supposed to tell anyone she was given the opportunity.

That whole transcript was created as part of Wurmholeshadow's movie script. Anyone who buys it as truth has been duped.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 5:02 pm

Okay, so wurmholeshadow's "transcript" is simply a fabricated attempt at what happened ?

Here is a Rough Copy of the Library 911 Call Sequence from the Evidence:

*911 Library Call has been adjusted 2:46 to coincide with Timeline

1263-1291: FBI Rough Draft Call Starts @ 11:25:01

015912-015916: JCSO Dispatch Time Call Starts @ 11:25:02

015917: 911 Log Call Starts @ 11:25:04

00:00 11:25:02 Call Begins “Jefferson County 911”
00:35 11:25:37 Between 11:25 and 11:26 Nielson advised dispatch she was present in the library, had seen a student firing a weapon, there were injuries and she instructed students in the library to stay down.

00:43 11:25:45 “Oh dear God”
00:47 11:25:49 Shot

00:58 11:26:00

01:06 11:26:08 Shots (2)
01:07 11:26:09 “Oh God"
01:08 11:26:10 "Oh God" Shots (2)
01:12 11:26:14 “Kids stay down”
01:17 11:26:19 “One suspect outside library in hall”

01:23 11:26:25 “Alarms going off”

01:24 11:26:26 “Smoke in library”
01:29 11:26:31 “Kids under table”

01:40 11:26:42 “I am on the floor”
01:48 11:26:50 “Students stay down”
01:50 11:26:52 Shot
01:51 11:26:53 Shots (2)
01:52 11:26:54 Shots (3)
01:53 11:26:55 “The gunman is just outside the library door”

01:58 11:27:00

02:26 11:27:28 Shot
02:30 11:27:32 “One suspect is just outside library entrance”
02:45 11:27:47 “Students are on the floor/under table”
02:54 11:27:56 Yelling

02:58 11:28:00

03:00 11:28:02 “Smoke in library”
03:05 11:28:07 “Stay on floor”
03:28 11:28:30 Explosion/gunshot?
03:30 11:28:32 "Oh God"
03:37 11:28:39 “I do not know student/suspect”
03:40 11:28:42 Shot
03:42 11:28:44 “Suspect is a male student wearing black, [it looked] very large”
03:49 11:28:51 Explosion

03:58 11:29:00

04:04 11:29:06 Explosion
04:05 11:29:07 "Oh my God that was really close"
04:07 11:29:09 Yelling "Get up!" (unknown)
04:09 11:29:11 Shot (Eric's Shotgun @ Evan Todd)
04:11 11:29:13 Shot (Eric's Shotgun @ Evan Todd)
04:14 11:29:16 Nielson starts whispering
04:20 11:29:22 Shot (Dylan's Shotgun @ Kyle Velasquez)
04:21 11:29:23 Shot (Dylan's Shotgun @ Kyle Velasquez)
04:25 11:29:27 Shot
04:30 11:29:32 Shot?
04:35 11:29:37 Yelling "Whoo!" (unknown)
04:39 11:29:41 Shot
04:43 11:29:45 Screaming

04:58 11:30:00

05:03 11:30:05 Shot (distant)
05:07 11:30:09 Phone Dropped
05:09 11:30:11 Shot (close)
05:14 11:30:16 Shot
05:27 11:30:29 Shot
05:28 11:30:30 Shot
05:29 11:30:31 Shot
05:33 11:30:35 Shot
05:42 11:30:44 Yelling "Yeah!" (unknown)
05:49 11:30:51 Shot (Eric's Shotgun @ Steven Curnow)
05:51 11:30:53 Shot (Eric's Shotgun @ Kacey Ruegsegger)

05:58 11:31:00

06:14 11:31:20 Shot (Eric's Shotgun @ Cassie Bernall)
06:22 11:31:28 Shot (Dylan's Shotgun @ Table 15)
06:23 11:31:29 Yelling "Yahoo!" (unknown)

06:58 11:32:00

07:09 11:32:11 Dispatch advises they lost RP (Reporting Party - Patricia Nielson)
07:16 11:32:18 Shot
07:22 11:32:24 Unknown Noise
07:25 11:32:27 Shot
07:37 11:32:39 Shot
07:39 11:32:41 Shot "Oh" (Dylan's Shotgun @ Mark Kintgen?)
07:41 11:32:43 Shot (Dylan's Shotgun @ Valeen Schnurr)
07:43 11:32:45 "Reb" (Dylan's voice)
07:44 11:32:46 "Yeah" (Eric's voice)
07:46 11:32:48 "Shit Yeah" (Dylan's voice)
07:49 11:32:51 Continuous Shots (8 + Shot (Dylan's TEC @ Lauren Townsend)
07:52 11:32:54 "Whoo"
07:54 11:32:56 Shot (Scream) (Shot Fired @ Table 2)
07:55 11:32:57 Shots (2) (Shots Fired @ Table 2)
07:57 11:32:59 Shot (Shot Fired @ Table 2)

07:58 11:33:00

08:00 11:33:02 Shot
08:02 11:33:04 Screams
08:06 11:33:08 "Oh my God help me" (similar phrases repeated for several seconds)
08:40 11:33:42 Shot (Eric's Shotgun @ Nicole Nowlen)
08:42 11:33:44 Shot (Eric's Shotgun @ John Tomlin)
08:44 11:33:46 Shots (3) (Dylan's TEC @ John Tomlin)
08:47 11:33:49 Shot (Eric's Hi Point Carbine or Dylan's TEC @ John Tomlin)
08:53 11:33:55 Shot (Shot Fired @ Table 2)
08:54 11:33:56 Shots (2) (Scream) (Shots Fired @ Table 2)
08:55 11:33:57 Shot (Shot Fired @ Table 2)
08:56 11:33:58 Female Screams

08:58 11:34:00

08:59 11:34:01 Shot
09:01 11:34:03 "Oh God" (female)
09:03 11:34:05 "No" (female)
09:52 11:34:54 Shot (Eric's Hi Point Carbine @ Daniel Mauser)
09:53 11:34:55 "No"
09:54 11:34:56 Shot (Eric's Hi Point Carbine @ Daniel Mauser)

09:58 11:35:00

10:13 11:35:15 Shots (3) (Eric’s Hi Point Carbine @ Corey DePooter)
10:14 11:35:16 Shot (Dylan's TEC @ Corey DePooter)
10:15 11:35:17 Scream
10:43 11:35:45 "Reb come here" (Dylan's voice)
10:54 11:35:56 "Reb" (inaudible) (Dylan's voice)
10:55 11:35:57 "Yeah" (unknown)
10:56 11:35:58 "Go" (unknown)
10:57 11:35:59 "Go" (unknown)

10:58 11:36:00 (inaudible)
11:03 11:36:05 (inaudible) "Fucking trouble" (Dylan's voice)
11:04 11:36:06 "I don't want" (Evan Todd’s voice)
11:05 11:36:07 "I don't want trouble" (Evan Todd’s voice)
11:06 11:36:08 (inaudible)
11:10 11:36:12 "You little fucking fat piece of shit" (Dylan's voice)
11:13 11:36:15 "Hey, hey" (unknown)
11:19 11:36:21 Shot
11:24 11:36:26 "Let's do it then" (unknown)
11:31 11:36:33 "Reb ya ready?" (Dylan's voice)
11:38 11:36:40 Smashing sound (Dylan throwing chair on top of library main counter/desk)

11:58 11:37:00

12:04 11:37:06 Explosion
12:15 11:37:17 Explosion

12:58 11:38:00 Explosion/Shot?

13:58 11:39:00

14:11 11:39:13 Shot
14:13 11:39:15 Shot

14:58 11:40:00

15:26 11:40:28 Shot
15:28 11:40:30 Shot

15:58 11:41:00

16:58 11:42:00

17:02 11:42:04 Explosion/Shot?

17:58 11:43:00

18:58 11:44:00

19:31 11:44:33 Shot
19:54 11:44:56 Shot (distant)
19:55 11:44:57 Shot (distant)

19:58 11:45:00

19:59 11:45:01 Shot
20:03 11:45:05 Shot (distant)

20:58 11:46:00

21:23 11:46:25 Shot
21:28 11:46:30 Yells
21:38 11:46:40 Explosion

21:58 11:47:00

22:58 11:48:00

23:01 11:48:03 Explosion
23:41 11:48:43 Unknown sound

23:58 11:49:00

24:01 11:49:03 Shot?

24:58 11:50:00

25:58 11:51:00

26:18 11:51:20 Call Ends

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 5:15 pm

EthanEmerson wrote:

3. [Randy Brown] gave the information to Kendra, who ran columbine-research.info and when I met up with Kendra on a road trip with Chad back to Colorado, we stopped in Nevada at a casino and I picked up an entire car full of binders of documents given to her by Randy.

Was Kendra given the 911 Library call (.mp3 or .wav file) or a copy as well ?

Have you ever heard the call ?

Why not request a copy from Randy or Brooks ?

Thank you for considering my questions.
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 5:18 pm

Yep - precisely. She was writing the movie script and created the transcript as part of the script.
There is no way Randy would ever let anyone he met from the internet listen to or view a piece of evidence that was not publicly released. If he obtained a copy of the 911 call he did so illegally, so he would not risk his freedom just to satisfy someone unless he knew he could trust them absolutely, which I believe he had that trust with Kendra. No one else, though.
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 5:20 pm

I have never heard it - it has never been officially released, so it's unlikely anyone would get that chance because if someone has it, which has never been proven, then they can get in a lot of trouble for sharing it. I don't know if Kendra ever actually heard it or not. If she did she was sworn to secrecy and told no one that it happened. Smile
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 5:36 pm

Well, we do know that Darrell Scott recorded a portion of the Basement Tapes which was made public.

If may be possible that he or someone else recorded the tapes in their entirety but Darrell only released the part about Rachel's name on it.

I wonder if that is what Randy Brown did with the 911 Library Call and if he still has it.

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96149
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 8:41 am

sororityalpha wrote:

Well, we do know that Darrell Scott recorded a portion of the Basement Tapes which was made public.

If may be possible that he or someone else recorded the tapes in their entirety but Darrell only released the part about Rachel's name on it.

I wonder if that is what Randy Brown did with the 911 Library Call and if he still has it.

If he does have it I am sure he still has it. I believe what Ethan is saying here. It seems likely that Wurmhole took parts of the 11k and the 911 transcript that we did have and piece together a different transcript.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wurmholeshadow and her book?   wurmholeshadow and her book? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wurmholeshadow and her book?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next