Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Brooks Brown! Reading this?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hey Brooks Brown!  Reading this? Empty
PostSubject: Hey Brooks Brown! Reading this?   Hey Brooks Brown!  Reading this? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 pm

Okay. Recent events remind me of John Kerry and the Swiftboaters.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

John Kerry was fucking innocent- the whole bullshit was funded by some oil buddies of George W.

However, he refused to address it at all. Because of that, MILLIONS of people were convinced it was true.

I know you don't want to address this bullshit but....

You gotta get in front of it. Deny it happened, fight for your reputation. Ignoring it just lets people yell that you're trying to hide something. The crazed fanboy/fangirl that made that blog did it to destroy you and is reveling in your misfortune.

I don't believe it for one second.

I know you've lurked here in the past and I hope you read this in time.

Good luck man, take care! Smile

Last edited by MnM on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Brooks Brown! Reading this?   Hey Brooks Brown!  Reading this? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:11 pm

PM him and show him much love and the link to here to ya'll that are reading this! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Brooks Brown! Reading this?   Hey Brooks Brown!  Reading this? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:11 pm

He reached out to me on Youtube! Smile

SPECIAL MESSAGE-

"Hey wassup ya'll? This is Brooks Brown.

I have a story I want to tell you.

A long time ago I was approached by a girl named Brenda Parker... she spoke to reporters and claimed that she had had an ongoing sexual and romantic relationship with Eric Harris.

However, later she told me she wanted to sneak into the library and "feel" the energy of Eric and Dylan. She also claims that she helped inspire the attack.

The cops then contacted her and report her denial of every knowing Eric Harris and "making things up because I have no life" which is more or less repeated verbatim within the 11K. The woman was clearly confused and had mental issues.

However, today most people think she DID have a relationship with Eric Harris! In his so-called "Columbine", author Dave Cullen (who wrote on his book cover that he was considered "the foremost authority on Columbine") repeats this lie verbatim. He refused to issue a correction and today, he is lavished with many honors as his lie continues.

My point is this...

Lies can come to be accepted as truth.

Recently some sick individual has been spreading lies about me claiming I engaged in inappropriate behavior a minor, using edited footage and conversations not by me to claim that it was me. There is no truth to this and the individual in question is nothing more than another Brenda Parker.

In an attempt to defuse things, I tried cutting off my online presence- however, I've been swamped by false accusations from people repeating this lie as fact and so I choose now to defend myself head-on rather than allowing these lies to spread and mutate unchallenged.

I have dealt with one Brenda Parker before in my life and sadly, it looks like I have to deal with another one to restore my good name and reputation.

I thank you all for your time and support.

Sincerely,

Brooks Brown"

Last edited by MnM on Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118908
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Hey Brooks Brown! Reading this?   Hey Brooks Brown!  Reading this? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:14 pm

I'm still not convinced he isn't guilty.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Brooks Brown! Reading this?   Hey Brooks Brown!  Reading this? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:16 pm

That was a great message from Brooks, I thank him for reaching out to me on Youtube. I feel so powerful being the one who gets to post this first! Very Happy

BWAHAHA! Tricked some of ya'll, didn't I? I bet you really thought that was from him, huh? That proves my point EXACTLY. Just try posting this on Tumblr and saying it was sent to some of his friends on his main Facebook, and people will believe it.

Nevertheless, that is what Brooks needs to be doing and saying right now! Hiding out from the lies John Kerry-style will only result in him being whipped like a dog John Kerry-style.

Last edited by MnM on Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118908
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Hey Brooks Brown! Reading this?   Hey Brooks Brown!  Reading this? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:18 pm

You're not funny!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Brooks Brown! Reading this?   Hey Brooks Brown!  Reading this? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:20 pm

Jenn wrote:
You're not funny!

lol!

It still proves my point though!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Brooks Brown! Reading this?   Hey Brooks Brown!  Reading this? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:18 pm

Does anyone know where to find the transcripts from Eric's AOL messenger(w/B Parker) are they not available to the public? The conversations with Brenda Parker and their meetings happened for the most part, but Eric never did mention sleeping with her...he was writing about trying to get laid in the same time-frame. scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Brooks Brown! Reading this?   Hey Brooks Brown!  Reading this? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:47 pm

Jenn wrote:
I'm still not convinced he isn't guilty.

I'm on the fence too. It'll be interesting to see how he attempts to turn this around.

LOL. cute. Thing is, of course, we'd want to believe him. Writing a note like this to the public doesn't make it the truth - no matter how much we might want that.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102512
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Hey Brooks Brown! Reading this?   Hey Brooks Brown!  Reading this? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:33 pm

trench coat wrote:
Does anyone know where to find the transcripts from Eric's AOL messenger(w/B Parker) are they not available to the public? The conversations with Brenda Parker and their meetings happened for the most part, but Eric never did mention sleeping with her...he was writing about trying to get laid in the same time-frame. scratch

Brenda Parker admitted she made everything up for attention and because had no life. Unfortunately Dave Cullen ran with this idea she was telling the truth in his book on Columbine. She also reportedly made other claims about been the third shooter etc. I don't have sources at the moment as i'm not on my own computer, anyone else??

There are other chat logs you can view, i'll have a look for the pages numbers for you when i get home.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Brooks Brown! Reading this?   Hey Brooks Brown!  Reading this? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Brooks Brown! Reading this?
Page 1 of 1