Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On?

Go down 
+5
HanShotFirst
spishakwax
Imperator
Adzybear
FejNiko
9 posters
AuthorMessage
FejNiko

FejNiko

Contribution Points : 41956
Forum Reputation : 0

Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On? Empty
PostSubject: Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On?   Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2019 10:30 am

Does anyone else think maybe Brooks Brown knew a lot more than he told everyone? Even knowing exactly what was about to take place on that morning and covering his ass by lying about what was said between him and Eric?
Back to top Go down
Adzybear

Adzybear

Contribution Points : 60961
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On?   Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2019 10:31 am

Nah....His younger brother was in the cafeteria at the time

FejNiko

PostSubject: Re: Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On?   Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2019 10:34 am

Did not know that. Thank for the info
Back to top Go down
Imperator

Imperator

Contribution Points : 73370
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On?   Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2019 7:03 pm

I doubt it. I don't think Eric liked Brooks all that much.
Brooks hasn't changed all that much from my understanding. Went from lying to spanking it in front of underage girls. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is a huge fan of Brooks, she'll tell ya Laughing
Back to top Go down
FejNiko

FejNiko

PostSubject: Re: Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On?   Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2019 7:40 pm

He sounds like a real top notch guy lol
Back to top Go down
FejNiko

FejNiko

PostSubject: Re: Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On?   Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2019 7:41 pm

Kinda want to know and kinda don’t on it 😂
Back to top Go down
spishakwax

Contribution Points : 45605
Forum Reputation : 315

PostSubject: Re: Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On?   Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 12:08 am

I would like to know

Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 64462
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On?   Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 12:54 am

If you came home one night to find someone had broken in through a window and was sleeping on your couch they would probably look like Brooks
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

captainbaculum likes this post

Back to top Go down
TroubledYouth

TroubledYouth

Contribution Points : 42575
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On?   Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 5:56 am

I don't necessarily think Brooks lied about his last encounter with Eric, and I'm also skeptical that he knew about the shooting prior to the 20th. Sure, he's not telling us EVERYTHING, but who can blame him.
Brooks is a sleazy dude but him being involved in the shooting is such a reach
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96299
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On?   Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 8:36 am

Basically what happened was Brooks was talking to a girl online. She turned out to be under 18. He knew that but didnt seem to care and continued messaging her anyway. he sent her explicit texts, photos and videos of him jacking off. She then went and posted them online. Her name was cherrypoppies. You can google it to get an idea but most of it is thankfully gone. I know after I saw a snip of the video I wanted to bleach my eyes out of my head.

Anyway, to answer the original question.... I don't believe Brooks knew anything. I think he stretches the truth to make him seem closer to E&D than he was. In reality after his fight with Eric over the ice thrown at his car, he didn't talk to Eric or even really Dylan until a short while before April. They were not close and certainly not what I would think of as friends

W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70448
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On?   Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 9:57 am

I doubt they would have trusted Brooks enough to let him in on it nor do i think Brooks would have kept quiet about it.
Back to top Go down
Imperator

Imperator

PostSubject: Re: Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On?   Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 10:21 am

Brooks looks like Nic Cage in Con Air. He should just keep his 'bunny' inside his box.
Back to top Go down
FejNiko

FejNiko

PostSubject: Re: Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On?   Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 10:47 am

Well, now I know what Jesus on crystal meth looks like

nochcherna likes this post

Back to top Go down
FejNiko

FejNiko

PostSubject: Re: Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On?   Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 10:49 am

I’ll take your word for it Lizpuff. Thanks for taking one for the team
Back to top Go down
Imperator

Imperator

PostSubject: Re: Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On?   Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 11:22 am

Her and Jenn LOL
Back to top Go down
spishakwax

Contribution Points : 45605
Forum Reputation : 315

PostSubject: Re: Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On?   Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 5:07 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
In reality after his fight with Eric over the ice thrown at his car, he didn't talk to Eric or even really Dylan until a short while before April.  They were not close and certainly not what I would think of as friends

In his book, he writes that he would still have cigarettes with Dylan and would still go to Blackjack Pizza to see him and would leave when Eric showed up. He also writes about Dylan trying to make peace between them. I believe that this is true. Brooks was the one who filmed Dylan behind Blackjack and they also worked on the Frankenstein play together in the fall of 1998. This was when Brooks and Dylan started talking to each other more and became more friends than they had been in the recent years. There is video evidence to back this up. Some of which is not available to the public.

Dylan was still pretty good friends with Zack Heckler and the 3 of them would hang out together, especially since they were all part of theater. It wasn't until the second semester in their senior year that Brooks began talking to Eric again.

Contribution Points : 84973

PostSubject: Re: Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On?   Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 6:35 pm

Back than he probably had somewhat of a conscious. His parents probably instilled him some values to where if he knew anything quite like what was going to go down, he would have told somebody. I can't speak on Zack.

Current Brooks Brown? The guy is on a different planet now. Due to the incident? Due to being connected to the shooters? Who knows. People always change. Always. We evolve. It's your choice to be negative or positive and to make negative or positive changes.

Back to top Go down
FejNiko

FejNiko

PostSubject: Re: Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On?   Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 7:31 pm

Sane One wrote:
Back than he probably had somewhat of a conscious. His parents probably instilled him some values to where if he knew anything quite like what was going to go down, he would have told somebody. I can't speak on Zack.

Current Brooks Brown? The guy is on a different planet now. Due to the incident? Due to being connected to the shooters? Who knows. People always change. Always. We evolve. It's your choice to be negative or positive and to make negative or positive changes.

Yeah, since I first posted the thread and heard some of the the stories from people on here definitely seems like he’s quite the shithead. But i’ve Never been in that situation so I try not to judge, except the pedophile wanking part. Next to impossible for me not to judge that type of bs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On?   Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did Brooks Brown Know More Than He Let On?
Page 1 of 1